RPGM - Completed - Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

1. 1.00 star(s)

john2521111

"failed to load Justy_normal.png" constantly appears at the start of battle no matter which download is used. Not to mention the horrid MTL translation that seems to have gotten the bare minimum of editing.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Tempering

Second best game from this author. There is a lot of stuff to do in this game, the gameplay is your standard rpg, but the fights have sexual "attacks" which are always a good addition, especially since it's not the only way you get events. Develop your city, and decide from a couple of endings (which are all good in my opinion). Art, as always from this author, is a 10/10 for me.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Conejoo

I didn't expect such quality because this game is MTL. I thought I was just going to walk around and see a few scenes but it was actually much more than that.

The game has great mechanics. For example, rebuilding an abandoned village. It's a nice feature that I haven't seen in most games. Although it is not very original, it still has nice combat. I had a hard time with some bosses. The story is simple, but not bad. The characters and scenes are definitely hot. If you like huge tits you will fall in love with the characters.

There were a few minor bugs/errors. I think these errors are due to machine translation. Machine translation is not very good. Sometimes you have to think for a few seconds to understand what the characters are saying, but eventually you get it. This game definitely deserves a decent translation.

I'm stuck between four and five stars. Four for now...
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ScrollPast

It's very satisfying to watch the village grow as you progress through the story. There are lots of well drawn scenes to enjoy, and you have to earn them.

While the gameplay is very traditional JRPG combat, I found it surprisingly enjoyable because there was enough depth to develop different kinds of strategy, and it was well-balanced so that I never felt too powerful or too weak. That's better gameplay than big budget RPGs like Pokemon can manage. Don't underestimate a simple idea executed well. It really feels like a finished game, even has a bit of an end-game after the final boss.

One minor issue is that the battle animations with monsters are character specific. Meaning, sometimes you won't get any animations with a monster because even if you have all your party aroused, it's possible that the character with the animations is not in your party.

Another minor issue is that at the very end, it was revealed that I didn't have access to some scenes because I didn't have a high enough corruption level, but that was confusing because this corruption level was secret and doesn't affect 99% of the game. But this ended up not being a big downside because I got to see the scenes anyway through the unlock all button in the recollection room.

Aside from those two minor issues, I have trouble thinking of flaws. But it is worth noting the bad machine translated English, but I don't normally consider it a flaw, because if I play a low-budget game made in Japan, it's my fault for not knowing Japanese, not their fault for being Japanese.

Review of final version
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Sepulchure

Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy is an average experience, i would recommend going straight for the gallery that throws too much dialogue at you thinking it's more interesting that it actually is.

Pros:

Great H Content, great artwork, easy combat system.

Cons:

Takes way too long to get to the point (H-scenes), not the best implementation of h-content and confusing mechanics.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

virtt

Gameplay
    Yea. It's turn based rpg. What can I say.

Story
    Cute princess doing princessy things. MTL, but weaboo language skill, yadayadayada. It's alright.

Visual
    Absolute top notch. I understand that it's an acquired taste, some people might not like it, but fuck them. This is my fucking review. Biggest fucking nut I've produced in 84 years.

TL;DR
    Mastapiss. 5/5 best game ever made.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Queen_Nothing

v Final
    Make sure you get the mega link version or you'll have problems with missing assets due to bad auto-translation.

Plot is weak, dialogue is pure garbage MTL. Gameplay is enjoyable. Playtime is about 4/5 hours on easy mode. Art is great, if you like huge tit/thicc women, bestiality and nasty genitals.

Warning, a couple of the battlerape scenes will kill the girl. The art is not graphic. but the text for one scene is a little more descriptive.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    But fortunately in-battle revival is quite easy if you pickup the skill for it on every character who can take it.

I'd probably rate it at 4 if I could read Japanese or there was a good translation.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

KingsRaiden

As an overview, once you get the fixes working from the original upload and get the translated files in place you can play. Note, it's straight MTL and the formatting is bad as a LOT of text goes off screen so its not only hard to follow the story but half the items you can guess what they do and save scum to figure out what they do. Unless you want to spend some time downloading and extracting files to get the translations and fixes in place this is not the game for you.

Why two stars?
    1 Star - TITS! Plenty of big titted heroines here, and if you get them in "estrus" or horny for the rest of us you can get them raped in battle. Which you WANT to do as you do need to update their sexy stat - the last one in the Diary which shows their Horny or Corrupt or whatever you want to call it - stat. Mind you this is generous, I could easily have stayed with one because...

1 Star - play is meh. The usual go through dungeons, get your heroines skilled up and then go to more advanced dungeons. Somewhere in there you earn money which you can use to get better weapons, armor, and accessories. Some you can find in dungeons and some you can't. Overall the usual RPGM dungeon crawler with grind. Not a good one overall with that.

Play was ok, story is the princess is spoiled and the King in his finite wisdom decides that Princess needs to grow up by building up some village that was trampled by a monster. You can get buildings as you conquer dungeons and mine materials, if you want to avoid the random enemies the Princess has a skill that walks 150 steps to avoid enemies, useful in a couple of dungeons.

Some sexy scenes as you build up the village, and some of that depends on building up the sexy stat - again get them horny and raped in battle - but a lot repeat and until you can get the whorehouse earning money is somewhat limited. I ended up cheating my save and gave lots of money as I was just at the dungeon fighting the Whale in the Trench that had the material that I needed for the Whorehouse but wasn't going to beat him without better weapons, which I wasn't getting without more money, which I wasn't getting with the grind.

Overall - with the meh play there are also issues, the gun chick NEVER updates her skills past the first level, something with the translation somehow broke the tree. Others have some easily obtained skills, and some have them way down the tree, that are not active for some reason and are broken branches. Money issue seems odd, and not sure its a translation problem, some enemies are rather OPed, make sure you have two resurrectionists in the party, as one will usually get one shotted by butterflies of all things. Grind is WAY real in this one.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

JBL80

Whenever you encounter enemies game crashes...It says it's missing files. But actually somethings wrong with the file name because of incomplete translation
    But actually somethings wrong with the file name because of incomplete translation