3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
HcHa_o.png

Overview:
Abducted is a game about a Gio (an unfortunate barista from earth) who wakes up on a research vessel, hovering in space .

He soon realizes that he is not alone on this ship, but in fact, trapped with two strong personalities. Kain is a mysterious agent from Earth, who has been abducted alongside Gio and Grey is the alien who has abducted the two.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-10
Release Date: 2021-04-02
Developer: mystery zone games -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Thank you FuzzehMer for sharing the game

cSL6sw.png AgdQXT.png uYql67.png 84AGiz.png hlpAI9.jpg vLwAaX.png A6NKcx.png sjgimc.png

Last edited by a moderator:

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
This is only the demo?
And it looks like it will always remain that way.
I played the 'human' version way back in late 2019 and it was a full demo then,
and judging by the looks on the Itch.io page, nothings been added since.
I waited for him to add more content, and waited, and waited, and waited... then I gave up.
All he's done is made a Furry version and slapped an insulting $10 fee to the human version.
Ugh, the art style isn't all that crash-hot but the story was interesting.
I'm guessing he added the $10 fee around 246 days ago, going by the last fan-comment on his itch.io page.
Another crash-grab from an amature wannabe.

Aichi_

Jun 9, 2020
Guys, I think the game is full released now. I just checked their Itch and it was on 50% sale with bundle of the original game.
Sorry if my english is not good

Reactions: Grimtown

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Not a huge fan of the idea that this is a reskin of an existing product of theirs, but I'll give this a bite. "Furry" and "complete" are a nice enough combo that I can forgive the shortcut.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Abducted-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FoxBoxCat

Dec 20, 2021
Not a huge fan of the idea that this is a reskin of an existing product of theirs, but I'll give this a bite. "Furry" and "complete" are a nice enough combo that I can forgive the shortcut.
And what? Is it anyhow worth playing? I have been modifying it a bit for my own better future gaming experience, but if plot is as same level as graphics, I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
And what? Is it anyhow worth playing? I have been modifying it a bit for my own better future gaming experience, but if plot is as same level as graphics, I'm not sure if it's worth it.
Didn't really grab me, not sure why, I couldn't point to anything in particular that wasn't working right, just personal taste I think. 6/10

Reactions: FoxBoxCat
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote