• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Completed - Abducted Girl [Final] [studio WS]

1. 1.00 star(s)

PDP19

If I didn't check I would never have guessed that this game came out on 2019.

Gameplay a mess, you're asked to play a meaningless, scripted, low tech stalking mini game where your task is essentially to click the right buttons or game over.

Past all that then you get to the H scenes and hell, Ive seen flash games that operate with more finesses. The variety is two positions, restrains (which really doesn't change anything) and the way this game is made youre moving your mouse in a circle as your man humps. Far as I know the girl can't even cum. Stupidly enough the gameplay doesn't end there, but the sex is so crude and the stalking minigame so obnoxious I would only get past the 3rd bit and then I gave up.

If there is any shining light in this bs game its in the writing, because the devs were clearly trying to make this as creepy as possible, but its so over the top that I cannot but laugh. I mean for fuck sake the method of which our man of all seasons here uses to lure this girl is to pretend to lose his (pink) legendary cat and somehow that's enough motivation for a girl to follow this creep to the most secluded areas on earth. I cant even imagine the writer writing this crap without bursting in laughter. And for that alone, this game gets its solitary star from me.

But, really. Dont bother trying. There's really no reason whatsoever why'd anyone would play this game, much less pay for it. Print out a pic of your favourite girl and move it around making sex moans, that'll be more or less the same experience.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

nicod

story0/10no story just follow a girl and try to rape her
    animations 6/10nice animations but not much
    art5/10not bad usual art of 2D
    MC0/10no personality
    no look
    nothing
    voices1/10there is no talk and only some moans
    decisions0/10only choose the route no decisions to make
    gameplay4/10only able to choose the way and poses
  3. 1.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

Plain terrible. You play a rapist. Gotta do the dumb shit in some specific order nonsense. Screen size cant be changed. No real way to save. No explanation of what to do and clicking dont always do anything either as some thing have some stupid set pace. Just annoying to "play"