Others Completed Abducted Girl [Final] [studio WS]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
RE249032_img_main.jpg
Overview:
The game begins a few days before the incident,
where you learn that the girl had previously been snuck into a house.
Once this portion is completed, the game moves on the main "Abducted Girl" content.

Thread Updated: 2019-05-24
Release Date: 2019-03-26
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
thanks to @dr4nox
Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG RE249032_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shasha

Oct 30, 2017
How do I get out of the preferred physique screen? I can't seem to be able to click on the "Ok" at the bottom.

stevey

Jun 12, 2017
The UI is horrible. Lensflares obsctructing the icons, pressing esc closes the game. No obvious way to save the game.
Saves happen between scenes, very easy to miss. Still a crap system since missing an event makes you redo so much.

Kanyeet

Oct 16, 2018
Obligatory 100% save? also how to grab the girl to abduct her, clicking and holding or pressing specific key doesn't work. For some reason only gets it to work when there are witnesses.

vitvit23

May 9, 2019
somehow i manage to grab her by right clicking the hand.

anyway i have 4 CG ( 2 apartments, 1 PC room, 1 shrine), is there more..? am i missing something??

Kanyeet

Oct 16, 2018
somehow i manage to grab her by right clicking the hand.

anyway i have 4 CG ( 2 apartments, 1 PC room, 1 shrine), is there more..? am i missing something??
Did you drag horizontally by clicking and holding or click his hand to her and drag from his hand to her arm and back.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I gave up on this game after the horrible repetitiveness of seeing the same scene over and over. You have to do something in a specific order with a specific clothing or you will never see a new scene.. These type of games are utter crap.

Reactions: VictorDoUrden

vitvit23

May 9, 2019
Did you drag horizontally by clicking and holding or click his hand to her and drag from his hand to her arm and back.
emm.. actually i forgot, it does something to do with clicking and no i don't want to replay again due to its lack of checkpoint

Reactions: HaroldB77
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes