• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Abducted Girl [Final] [studio WS]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
wait it got ok thanks pal
Bump for anyone wondering if they happen apon this game again...

there are 2 different endings depending on what bath choice you pick.
chapter 1 = abandon apartment complex.
chapter 2 = when you get to the abandon apartment complex, fail it, or click escape and you can go left when your looking for the cat to get to the shrine.
chapter 3 = your room. as far as i know there isn't any more to the game other than the 2 endings.

if you have trouble abducting her (grabbing her on the street) head her off until there isn't any cops/green people on the street. and if you have trouble grabbing her, when the hand icon appears on the right side of the screen click on it, and it will initiate the grab action.

Reactions: whitex

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
Bump for anyone wondering if they happen apon this game again...

there are 2 different endings depending on what bath choice you pick.
chapter 1 = abandon apartment complex.
chapter 2 = when you get to the abandon apartment complex, fail it, or click escape and you can go left when your looking for the cat to get to the shrine.
chapter 3 = your room. as far as i know there isn't any more to the game other than the 2 endings.

if you have trouble abducting her (grabbing her on the street) head her off until there isn't any cops/green people on the street. and if you have trouble grabbing her, when the hand icon appears on the right side of the screen click on it, and it will initiate the grab action.
Hey man, how do you get the ending where she doesn't escape? Do I just follow your walkthrough? I'm not sure what you mean by bath.

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
Hey man, how do you get the ending where she doesn't escape? Do I just follow your walk-through? I'm not sure what you mean by bath.
I haven't seen that ending. I played quite a few ways and the only ones I seen were her leaving and not reporting you to the police. Or her leaving and reporting you to the police. One of which you see her again in a few months and she ignores you because shes "forgotten" about you. Or the latter being you run away when the police find you and hang yourself + hallucinate about her knowing how you've always felt.

By "bath" I mean during the 3rd chapter you have 4 options to pick from to "ask her to be something:"
I don't remember all of them but its basically saying
"I want you to be my:..."
"little sister."
"meat toilet."
"maid"
"whatever i desire"

some shit like that. Ill go back and screen shot the scene for you later.

Reactions: Arsvaarg
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes