• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Abducted Girl [Final] [studio WS]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
How do you get past the scene where you are given the option to either have sex again or leave to get snacks?

Reactions: Rubvita

Saryon

May 2, 2019
In the appartment, you have to click "storm out", then move slowly the curser in the right direction to caputure the girl. On the streat, to kidnap the girl, you have to click on the hand then move slowly the curser in the right direction.

Yeah it lag a little and there is this problem with save, but that somehow a good game for those who love this (too rare) genre. Would be a lot better if there was a little more indication on what to do in certain scene and more possibilities, but that's still a lot better that a lot of implayable crap from japan that arrive in western world.

Reactions: Skyzenski

whitex

Sep 3, 2017
somehow i manage to grab her by right clicking the hand.

anyway i have 4 CG ( 2 apartments, 1 PC room, 1 shrine), is there more..? am i missing something??
how can you tell me how did you get 4 i just have 3 (2 apartment 1 mc home where is shrine?)

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Has the potential to be good but it just way too buggy, laggy, and a awful trial and error system. One wrong move and you have to restart from the start and wait for the super long animation.
Took me like 30 minutes just to get pass the first scene because I have to keep retrying, and the game bugged on me during the third chapter and had to restart and for some reason my save is also bugged and I can't progress after reloading.
I gave up with this one.

Reactions: whitex

whitex

Sep 3, 2017
Has the potential to be good but it just way too buggy, laggy, and a awful trial and error system. One wrong move and you have to restart from the start and wait for the super long animation.
Took me like 30 minutes just to get pass the first scene because I have to keep retrying, and the game bugged on me during the third chapter and had to restart and for some reason my save is also bugged and I can't progress after reloading.
I gave up with this one.
im learning 3D modeling mayby in a few mounth i recreate some of hentai game i like like these

whitex

Sep 3, 2017
somehow i manage to grab her by right clicking the hand.

anyway i have 4 CG ( 2 apartments, 1 PC room, 1 shrine), is there more..? am i missing something??
hey how can i get shrine scene????i stuck with apartment and home

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes