About Dirt Talk in games...

gostek

Aug 25, 2017
Living In A Lewd World
SecretSal
chainedpanda
FleshSac

thanks for your comments. I have other questions for you. Imagine that you are playing a game that has this unfortunate 1-2 lines of text in the style + animation in the background. And now someone would mod the script and add more lines because the creator of the mod thinks that the game is boring and that it is a wasted potential. Now there are 5-10 of them, depending on the animation. The creator of the mod tries to diversify the dirt talk between the characters, he keeps what was there and only expands it. Would you play this mod?

Last edited:

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
thanks for your comments. I have other questions for you. Imagine that you are playing a game that has this unfortunate 1-2 lines of text in the style + animation in the background. And now someone would mod the script and add more lines because the creator of the mod thinks that the game is boring and that it is a wasted potential. Now there are 5-10 of them, depending on the animation. The creator of the mod tries to diversify the dirt talk between the characters, he keeps what was there and only expands it. Would you play this mod?
Don't see why not, if I felt the quality of writing in the original was holding it back, and the modder understood the tone of the scenes and improved them.

Hell, I've edited the dialog on several games for my own pleasure, either to clean up something that was messy, or add a little emphasis on something I felt would improve the scene. Most I've kept to myself, a couple I've shared where I felt they may be appreciated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gostek