about game updates

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I have this doubt, about what happens when the user who has a post about a game is absent. is that today launch the update of my game in patreon and I would like it to be shared here, but I just realized that the user who created the post with my game, it is absent since November 2.

so I do not know how to proceed. If you require the game or leave it in require the update.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Any moderator / staff can edit posts, thus they can update it. If you're not in touch with any uploaders it's best to report the thread and link to the post with the updated links.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Any moderator / staff can edit posts, thus they can update it. If you're not in touch with any uploaders it's best to report the thread and link to the post with the updated links.
Thank you very much for the data, I did not know.

already published in the section of applications of games. with the link to the post and the link to the game.

thanks for getting me out of doubt, the truth is that this is the place where I can make the game known and as I did not know that any moderator could edit the publication, I worry. I apologize for such a childish question.