Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
Wanted to start a new game, but can't even leave the airport. It's complaining that the location vokzal can't be found when I click "Go To".
Also, in the character creation I selected breast size 1 and it went to 3 in the airport.
A tip, instead of google translate give deepl.com a chance, it has Russian language now too and for the languages I used so far it had pretty good translations.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
The translations that I've seen are REALLY bad and the game kept halting on me from file not found errors, I'd rate it pretty unplayable right now but hopefully it shapes up down the road.

Chickbitter

Nov 28, 2018
I finally wanted to try this one, it seems interesting but the English translation is very average (I'm French), I'm just ... Why did you choose these photos for the clothes? ... I speak as a woman, it's notreally "attractive" ...

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I finally wanted to try this one, it seems interesting but the English translation is very average (I'm French), I'm just ... Why did you choose these photos for the clothes? ... I speak as a woman, it's notreally "attractive" ...
The answer to your question is in your own question. Because there is no French woman on the team who excels in fashion and attractive women's attire. Except for the dirt that pours on this project, we get nothing. But even in this mud we manage to find gold sometimes.

Here's a prime example:

Снимок экрана 2021-04-28 140816.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

korko

May 30, 2017
What m i suppose to do at the begining? No house,no school.In Gril Life everthing is clear,but this,where is our house?Do we must rent a house? Played GL for years and never confuse,but this is something else.

Sep 29, 2019
Wow real guys you cancel Comments that give you a tip what you can do better why what you have done is not real good?Very weak im happy that i cancel my Patreon on your site weeks ago other game maker are happy if people say them what is not so good and try to make it better but cancelling comments is a no go

Last edited:
May 11, 2017
Wow real guys you cancel Comments that give you a tip what you can do better why what you have done is not real good?Very weak im happy that i cancel my Patreon on your site weeks ago other game maker are happy if people say them what is not so good and try to make it better but cancelling comments is a no go
Hate censorship, we give them feedback and what areas to improve and they treat us like that hope they lose even more patrons.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Believe me, I have nothing to do with censorship or deleting comments. My rights here are no different from yours. Every patron has had an answer from me. If I have offended you in any way, that was not my intention. I assure you. And I apologize to you.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
So clothes I've bought seem to vanish and the cum stuck on clothes message is just permanently there. It seems pretty scuffed.
Edit: I needed to use the wipes, but she was literally naked and I had tried to wash all the clothes. Still no clue why my clothes keep vanishing though.

Last edited:

Gurkan99

Jul 13, 2017
Anyone got this working with a Mac? I usually can play QSP games with the Mac version of the player but with this game it is not possible to just open the .qsp with the client without an error..

Safez0ne

Nov 17, 2019
I've encountered two gamebreaking bugs that make the game unplayable for me. The first one is that I'm not able to start a game properly. After customizing my character or just choosing "fast start" I get the following error:
1619646977091.png

I can circumvent this with the emergency exit.

Second bug is everytime I try to get out of bed I get this:

1619646798248.png

Again, I can use the emergency exit but it doesn't change the fact that I can't get out of bed normally.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Anyone got this working with a Mac? I usually can play QSP games with the Mac version of the player but with this game it is not possible to just open the .qsp with the client without an error..
Strange. I could open it with my standard qsp player. I had no error.

TRado

Nov 5, 2020
I've encountered two gamebreaking bugs that make the game unplayable for me. The first one is that I'm not able to start a game properly. After customizing my character or just choosing "fast start" I get the following error:
View attachment 1168650

I can circumvent this with the emergency exit.

Second bug is everytime I try to get out of bed I get this:

View attachment 1168643

Again, I can use the emergency exit but it doesn't change the fact that I can't get out of bed normally.
It could just be a error when you down'd it. I would dump it and re-down it and reinstall. That may fix it as it has for me with several diff. games/files. The worst of which was Zero dawn, 4 times-60 gigs per. Anyway good luck with your prob. I have around 7 hours into the game and only prob I had was the "menu" dialogues were not in eng. easily fixed by editing the qsp/qspgui.cfg file.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes