marry_marlin

Oct 11, 2017
Railway station when asking for messaure job.

You were advised to first obtain a certificate of completion of massage courses, which are located in the city House of Culture, located in the Taganka area...

But i did not found any relateble thing in the city House of Culture building

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
We continued work on a pleasure house for VIPs, which is located outside the city.

How exactly do you find this? Where outside the city?

Annielska

Nov 6, 2017
I installed it again and I have the same start: o_O:eek:
Error

Area: on visit
Line: 55
Code: 104
Desc: File not found!

any suggestions:rolleyes:? - I have already solved the problem. You need to run the QSQ program and load it from there :ROFLMAO:

I'm curious about the game;), but I won't buy anything without testing it:giggle:

I wish you all the best in the New Year :love:
greetings, Anna

Last edited:

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Railway station when asking for messaure job.

You were advised to first obtain a certificate of completion of massage courses, which are located in the city House of Culture, located in the Taganka area...

But i did not found any relateble thing in the city House of Culture building
Снимок экрана 2023-12-29 165140.png

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
We continued work on a pleasure house for VIPs, which is located outside the city.

How exactly do you find this? Where outside the city?
This is a secret area in the game and in order to get there, you need to start MC career as a prostitute in a brothel in the Western District.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
This is a secret area in the game and in order to get there, you need to start MC career as a prostitute in a brothel in the Western District.
Already doing that in the Western District, got to the Experienced Girl status. Anything else I'm missing or need to be doing?

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Already doing that in the Western District, got to the Experienced Girl status. Anything else I'm missing or need to be doing?
Her status must become "old-timer" before the hostess will start to trust her and tell her about this secret place.
Снимок экрана 2023-12-30 192637.png

Reactions: Scoooter22

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Don't remember if I already asked but do you have a list of command we could use to have a bit of fun with the game (in term of cheating/modification)?
I remember girl life & all having a guide with some variables; could be nice to do the same (even if they are in ukrainian)

droopy750

Aug 13, 2019
I give birth and get home with my baby in arms , when i click on baby's bed the main and actions windows are empty.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes