BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
is their a walk thought for the game?
As mentioned above, it's a sandbox game. This means you do whatever you want and see what happens. I.E. Explore and try things out that you want to do, so in effect trial and error.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.

About it v0.96.3_12.02

- Game version has been changed to "0.96.3"!!!
- After receiving your comments that it's almost impossible to get the boss to ask MC out on a date when she's working in the office, we've started to fix the situation. First, we reduced the boss's demands on the MC when they are both at a corporate party, given the fact that alcohol is being consumed and everyone is having fun. Second, we made it possible for the boss, under certain conditions, to offer MC to leave the party by inviting her to a restaurant. Revamped some of the game mechanics of interaction between MC and the boss at the corporate party. The changes affected both male and female NPCs.
- Also, changes were made to the game mechanics of communication with the boss in the office, when there is a normal working day. Now, if certain conditions are met, the MC can arouse interest in his person and get an offer to have dinner with his boss. Thus the initiator of a date can be both MC and NPC. Hopefully this addition will fill a gap in the game and facilitate the possibility of trying to start a cohabitation with the boss in the office, if the player pursues this goal.
- After studying your comments and suggestions, we have added information about medical certificate to the character's statistics. Now, if MC has a medical certificate, after information about its education, the number of days left until its expiration date will be displayed.
- Increased MC's experience as a photo model from 30 to 100 units. Reworked the number of experience points the MC receives as a result of a successful photo shoot. Reworked the game mechanics of MC's work as a photo model to reflect the increase in her experience to 100 units. This gives a smoother dynamic to the development of MC's career as a photo model.
- As per your wishes, if the MC achieves great success in the modeling or movie business, it will now affect the status the MC has in various areas of the city. Previously this was displayed in the reputation column, which looked illogical.
- According to your recommendations, we redid the game mechanics of looking at passengers in the subway and public transportation.
- Fixed detected bugs and made changes to the game mechanics of strip club according to your recommendations and wishes.
- According to your recommendations, we redesigned the game mechanics of penalties when MC works in fun houses or strip club.
- We made it possible to change the MC's main hair color at the start of the game and choose its length. We also left the possibility to change her hairstyle at the start of the game. Hair growth is implemented in the game and hairstyles made in barbershops and beauty salons do not last forever. If the MC does not maintain the chosen hairstyle, sooner or later the hair will revert back to its base color. Previously, by default, the MC in the game was a brunette. Now, the player will be able to choose her main hair color at will.

11e.png

- Continuing to receive comments from you about weirdness when manipulating clothes in the bed, we again revised the game mechanics of MC's closet and made changes to the location of the bed and clothes closet.
- After carefully considering your requests and recommendations, we have made new game mechanics of traffic accidents and police control when MC is driving a car. When calculating the likelihood of an accident or being stopped by a police officer, the MC's driving level, time of day, technical condition, and level of intoxication are now taken into account.
- If MC is involved in an accident, she can now receive compensation, which depends on the degree of damage to the car, from the insurance company. By default, all cars in the game are insured at the time of purchase. The degree of damage to the car in an accident is calculated based on the driving level, the technical condition of the car and the MC's degree of intoxication. Compensation will only be paid to the MC if she is recognized as the injured party.

22e.png

- In case of serious traffic offenses, the car is no longer impounded, but moved to an impound lot. After visiting the police station, the MC has the opportunity to return her car by paying the fines. If she does not do it in time, each month of her car's stay at the impound lot will cost 15000 rubles. Also, now she will be deprived of her driving license for a period of time, which will depend on the offenses committed by her.
- If MC is unable to pay the fines and take her car from the impound lot, she can visit the police station and put the car on the auction of confiscated items. After taxes and fines are deducted, the remaining money from the sale of the car will go to her bank card.
- In addition to fines and penalties for driving under the influence of alcohol and without a driver's license, we have added penalties for traffic violations and technical condition of the car to the game. Having a high driving level, she can still be stopped by the traffic police if the technical condition of her car poses a threat to others. Also, the higher her driving level, the more minor her violations and fines will be. If MC fails to pay her fines in time and their amount exceeds 50,000 rubles, her car will be sent to the impound lot after being stopped by the traffic police.

33e.png

- Now MC, being in the cabin of his car, can at any time call a tow truck and move his car to any part of the city or service station. To call a tow truck, the car engine must be turned off.
- We tried not to make the new game mechanics cumbersome and complicated. We also tried to take into account all possible variants and give the player full freedom of action depending on his style of play. There was not much time, so we hope for your feedback and comments to make changes and improvements. Now, during the development of the game, new possibilities are opened: escape from the chase, participate in street races, work as a cab driver, steal cars... Everything depends only on you and your desires. We are ready to realize it in the future, having received your approval.
- Various fixes, improvements and edits.
Thank you so much for YOUR support !!!
Special thanks to one of the best game designers and developers of Girl Life, BBZ01, for his help and participation in our project.

theblacklist

May 29, 2018
I would like to suggest adding an image folder to assign optional portraits for npc contacts in your phone book. Things can get quite confusing when you have multiple contacts with the same name, so by being able to assign an image to each would be helpful.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I did all the massage training, I have certificate. Still they demand I get a certificate.... ???
This is a bug in the public version. In order to work in the city center and Western district, you need to have a professional level of at least 50. In the latest versions this has been fixed and other city districts have been added.

Reactions: Thisguy01

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I would like to suggest adding an image folder to assign optional portraits for npc contacts in your phone book. Things can get quite confusing when you have multiple contacts with the same name, so by being able to assign an image to each would be helpful.
NPC friends you can rename in the phone menu or character stats. Give them nicknames, other names and even a surname to make them more personalized.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
This is a bug in the public version. In order to work in the city center and Western district, you need to have a professional level of at least 50. In the latest versions this has been fixed and other city districts have been added.
Actually, I found there is only massage work in Taganka and North.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Actually, I found there is only massage work in Taganka and North.
In the newer versions it's now also available in lower class areas but I don't think it's every area. They should now be available in both the eastern and southern areas and require a lower skill set there. Working there will raise your skill levels and open up the better areas.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Any changes for transgender NPC being added in the future??
We are currently paying a lot of attention to the influence of character on the behavior and desires of NPCs. We also aim to make them more natural and less predictable. Given that they are generated and interactions with them are not pre-defined, this is not an easy task. Of course, we are constantly trying to make interactions with them more interesting and carefully monitor the wishes and recommendations of players, trying to create more personalized images of NPCs with pronounced individual features.

EmpressGoddess

Jun 7, 2020
Hello, this is a great game, one of my favorites i must say.

Just a little question...

Is there a way to be more Dominant? I mean, one time i could be the one that dominate or try to dominate, then all change and my MC alwas is the one that receives not the that dominate (Don't know if i explain myself well)

Do i need to read something or what do happend?

Hope someone clear my doubts about it.

Anyways, great game. I do hope we'll see more things (Like more hairstyles, have a Sugardaddy-SugarMommy System or being ourselfs the Sugarmommies. A way that we could Lacting without being pregnant, etc.)

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Hello, this is a great game, one of my favorites i must say.

Just a little question...

Is there a way to be more Dominant? I mean, one time i could be the one that dominate or try to dominate, then all change and my MC alwas is the one that receives not the that dominate (Don't know if i explain myself well)

Do i need to read something or what do happend?

Hope someone clear my doubts about it.

Anyways, great game. I do hope we'll see more things (Like more hairstyles, have a Sugardaddy-SugarMommy System or being ourselfs the Sugarmommies. A way that we could Lacting without being pregnant, etc.)
Whether to obey the wishes of NPCs or dominate them is the player's choice. NPCs have the same right in the game - it is determined by their character. Thus, when interacting with NPCs, the MC does not always get the opportunity to be dominant. If a player seeks such an opportunity, then having found a suitable NPC, he or she should make friends with him or her to be able to have fun the way he or she likes. By having different NPCs as friends, the MC gets different events during their interactions. In addition, each NPC has its own preferences when having fun, which also affects the events that take place during that time.

JayPlaya

Jul 31, 2020
We are currently paying a lot of attention to the influence of character on the behavior and desires of NPCs. We also aim to make them more natural and less predictable. Given that they are generated and interactions with them are not pre-defined, this is not an easy task. Of course, we are constantly trying to make interactions with them more interesting and carefully monitor the wishes and recommendations of players, trying to create more personalized images of NPCs with pronounced individual features.
then maybe please take finaly into concideration that we do not living in the dark age anymore? it is highly unlogic that the npc´s desire for a relationship sinks when the pc have sex with an npc. instead, it should GROW ! also and especial when the npc has a favor for wife sharing. also how about to change the relation system and to implement different agreements, like, a dom sub relation that is more like an affair, or just becoming fuck buddys when both agree which turns out the whole jeleousity or demand for regular contact? its 2024, not 1424 ...
i understand that the slut reputation is an importand factor in the game and would not want to change that.
but theres a huge difference between how putin likes to present russia, and how the russian society really works. all my female russian friends are pretty open minded, more so than most of the western friends i have.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I just wanted to get the point across that NPCs in the game have their own preferences in the game. Some like to dominate, some like to obey. there are even some that can be both passive and active participants in interactions. As for the openness of women, you should not confuse relationships for the sake of material benefits or improving your position in society with relationships that are based on attraction and pleasure. Neither the first nor the second option has what is called love.

Last edited:
Reactions: baroldo and BBZ01

Flaschi83

Aug 10, 2018
After one night in the night club with, admittedly very much Heroin the MC went from being 18 but looking much younger to looking at least 30 years old. Is there a way to reverse this? ( preferably by cheating? )

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
After one night in the night club with, admittedly very much Heroin the MC went from being 18 but looking much younger to looking at least 30 years old. Is there a way to reverse this? ( preferably by cheating? )
You can go to the beauty place in the centre and get a rejuvenation treatment. What you witnessed is a reaction to Anastasia becoming addicted. You also need to get rid of the addiction first at the clinic (Polyclinic or private) and have sessions with the narcologist. You can also speed up the process at the cultural centre by taking a personal growth course. You'll know you've got rid of the addiction when the messages saying you've returned to the state you were before taking the drug (or worse that you need another dose) disappear. With heroin it's very quick!
Don't know about a cheat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flaschi83
3.40 star(s) 32 Votes