Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
You may not have downloaded the game completely or you may be using a QSP player that does not match your operating system.
I downloaded everything and used the QSP player included with the game. I could try the current version of QSP I guess? I never have these issues with other QSP games. This is the only one I have played with like a start game executable. All the other ones you open QSP then open the game inside QSP. Yeah I can't open the start game file in QSP 1.9 so idk what to do. Ok when I tried running the start game file again it is working fine now so whatever no idea why it was so messed up before. Also I still can't find the cheat menu.

Last edited:

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I downloaded everything and used the QSP player included with the game. I could try the current version of QSP I guess? I never have these issues with other QSP games. This is the only one I have played with like a start game executable. All the other ones you open QSP then open the game inside QSP. Yeah I can't open the start game file in QSP 1.9 so idk what to do. Ok when I tried running the start game file again it is working fine now so whatever no idea why it was so messed up before. Also I still can't find the cheat menu.
12e.png

14e.png

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
About it v0.95.4_13.09

- Continued work on improving the translation.
- Detected and fixed a bug that occurred when interacting with NPC groups in the dormitory. The action that was responsible for completing a date with an NPC was given the wrong name and its operation was incorrect.
- As you requested we have added automatic putting on sleep clothes in the MC's bed. When MC is in bed and this feature is enabled, when the sleep option is selected, the game mechanics will check the closet and if it finds suitable clothes for sleeping, they will automatically be put on MC. If no such clothes are available, the clothes the MC is currently wearing will automatically be removed so that they don't wear out or get dirty. In any of these options, the clothes worn by the MC will be saved and can be put back on in the closet after sleeping with one action.

22.png

- By your requests we returned to the important question about MC work on Yamsky Prospekt, which remained unanswered for a long time. Many people used the opportunity to work on Yamsky Prospekt as a temporary solution to MC's financial problems, but the presence of a pimp in the phone book became an unpleasant reminder of that time. We solved this problem and now, after some time, nothing else will remind MC of this episode. The phone book will be cleared of the unwanted contact, and in the character's statistics the information about the work on Yamsky Prospekt will disappear. But at the same time we faced another problem - what to do if MC owed any amount of money to her pimp. We had to pay attention to this missing fragment of the story and make its continuation. As you realize nobody is going to forgive MC's debt. We try to properly show the consequences of her actions. Of course, if MC does not appear on Yamsky Avenue for a long time (at the moment it is about two weeks) she will be searched for. As soon as she has a definite place of residence in the form of an apartment or a room in a dormitory, a meeting with her past will become inevitable. No one knows at what moment it will happen, as there is a certain randomness, but it is better that MC at this moment had the necessary amount of money. MC can also go to Yamskaya Prospekt and try to get rid of the pursuit. In any case, we will get a series of events that will be a consequence of her earlier decisions.
- Continued working on the funhouses and made new interactions with the hostesses of these establishments. As you can imagine, the hostesses of the establishments will constantly make attempts to make MC dependent on them. Despite the high prices at the establishments, the MC gets everything she needs even if she has no money. The debt is constantly accumulating and sooner or later she will have to pay it off. In addition, there is a whole system of fines that is designed to manipulate MC and make her obey. It is clear that the MC will not be taken all the money she earns and forced to work for free. The mechanics of debt repayment are made so that MC would have some profit anyway. But now, if the total debt exceeds acceptable limits (this amount is individual for each institution), the MC will have an unpleasant conversation with the hostess, the result of this conversation may be a ban to leave the institution until the debt will not be repaid at least partially.
- As the MC's experience grows, she will become more valuable and naturally the hostess will want her to come to work more often. The MC's rest period between shifts will be shortened, and late coming to work will be censured by the hostess and penalized with fines.
- After reaching a certain status in the establishment MC will get another opportunity to earn money. The hostess will make her an offer to place an advertisement so that MC can visit clients at home. We have made and added a whole event to the game that will allow the MC to have more customers per shift. Of course, as always, it will be up to the player to initialize this event or not, full discretion and choice is preserved.
- Made and added new game mechanics for the GG to go to clients' homes.
- Also continued to work on the characters and preferences of NPCs who visit houses for fun. Now they will not only seek socialization and pleasure, but also try to fulfill their secret desires. These may be a variety of fetishes that they are unable to fulfill due to various circumstances. Driven by their vices, they will try to solve this problem in establishments. As always, the MC will have the option to refuse NPCs' offers or make them pay more for their services. Who knows what NPC secrets she will have to learn and how it will affect her life in the big city. At this stage we have added two new interactions with female NPCs and one interaction with male NPCs. Combined with the general fun system they give a huge amount of options for the development of events.
- Various fixes, improvements and edits.
For those who don't have the ability to download the game in its entirety, an updated archive will be added at the end of the month.
Thank you so much for YOUR support !!!

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
With the implementation of these fetishes/desires will more be implemented into the game? If so are there certain fetishes your team will leave out? And finally would you be adding a feature that allows the player in settings to turn off certain content that they don't like (I.e. footplay)?

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
With the implementation of these fetishes/desires will more be implemented into the game? If so are there certain fetishes your team will leave out? And finally would you be adding a feature that allows the player in settings to turn off certain content that they don't like (I.e. footplay)?
Of course NPCs with certain fetishes will appear in strictly limited locations. The MC will always have the right to choose and the opportunity to refuse. There are enough directions in the game if the player is not interested in it and many players will not even suspect that there is something like that in the game. Thus the player can limit himself to the brothel of the first level, which is visited by NPCs who do not have any special preferences. If the player will be looking for special adventures, he will need to get to the brothels of higher levels.

Ysaka

Nov 2, 2020
working in a strip club, changing into a suit, I can’t perform. Does anyone know how to fix it?

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
working in a strip club, changing into a suit, I can’t perform. Does anyone know how to fix it?
It's a must to have defiant makeup and do it after every shower. To perform solo, you must arrive early before 9 p.m. and rehearse your number. After a few performances of your number, you will have to rehearse another number to continue your solo career.
Снимок экрана 2023-09-20 190818.png

Снимок экрана 2023-09-20 190754.png

Reactions: Ashkun

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Ahh speaking of strip club if I may ask how do I become a stripper? Even if I put my dance skill on max I can't join

droopy750

Aug 13, 2019
I want to have more teenager and young guy on sleeping district tanaka and less of them in both brothel , what have i to change ?

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I want to have more teenager and young guy on sleeping district tanaka and less of them in both brothel , what have i to change ?
When creating an NPC, the age is set randomly. But you can change the age of an NPC. To do this, you need to set a value for this variable. This will be possible if the MC interacts with only one NPC.
Снимок экрана 2023-09-21 183036.png

Reactions: droopy750

droopy750

Aug 13, 2019
Thank for the answer , but i'm looking to change the % of encounters
For example in sleeping district with the University or in the nightclub have something like 60% of teenager or young guy and 40% older ones
I don't know if it is possible , if not i will stick to your answer :)

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Thank for the answer , but i'm looking to change the % of encounters
For example in sleeping district with the University or in the nightclub have something like 60% of teenager or young guy and 40% older ones
I don't know if it is possible , if not i will stick to your answer :)
Unfortunately the MC can't affect the age of NPCs. We try to set the age of NPCs based on the location where they meet. Or taking into account the plot of the event. But the MC has the ability to choose to interact only with those NPCs that she likes and are attracted by their characteristics. As in life, every day she will meet many NPCs, which are generated each time anew and do not resemble each other. Even after choosing the right NPC, she will have to find out the hidden traits of his character and preferences, which may make her refuse to interact with him later on. Imagine the many people you encounter every day without even realizing that among them may be a person who could be a part of your life. And this event is repeated over and over again.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.

About it v0.95.4_23.09

- After receiving numerous comments from you, we've tweaked the game mechanics of calculating MC's attractiveness.
- Revamped the effect of clothing on MC's attractiveness to take into account the new items that have been added to her closet recently.
- Continued to work on fun houses, adding details and new items to them.
- Added new expenses for MC in the fun houses and now, once a month she will have to make deductions for the purchase of various consumables necessary for the operation and normal functioning of the establishment.
- Made the game mechanics of education of regular MC clients in establishments. Now NPCs will evaluate the quality of MC's services and if the value is high, they will become its regular customers. MC can have up to 15 male and 10 female regular customers.
- Made game mechanics of visiting establishments by regular customers.
- Made a game mechanic of calling MC's home to regular customers.
- Continued to work on the characters and preferences of NPCs. Made game mechanics of saving preferences of regular customers.
- Completely revamped the game mechanics of how MC reacts to NPC preferences. Now MC does not incur any penalties if she refuses to fulfill the wishes of clients that seem strange or unacceptable to her. The player is free to choose the development of the story as he likes and nothing will affect his decision. NPCs also have the ability to independently offer MC additional money, trying to buy her consent to fulfill their wishes.
- Added three new interactions with female customers.
- Added six new interactions with male customers.
- Made it possible for NPCs to sequentially implement multiple preferences, as long as they don't disrupt the meaning of the event in progress and the MC has agreed to their execution.
- Various fixes, improvements and edits.
Thank you so much for YOUR support !!!

Some variants of the new interactions.

droopy750

Aug 13, 2019
I know some people like that , but i'm not really into woman with woman ,which data have i to look for to only get male npc in funhouse ?

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
I know some people like that , but i'm not really into woman with woman ,which data have i to look for to only get male npc in funhouse ?
I believe that women clients are only in the 1 in the Western area but don't go to the 1 in the Railway district.

Reactions: droopy750
3.40 star(s) 32 Votes