fgos

May 31, 2020
the baby's bed is broken, clicking on it opens an empty window with no options for action

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.
You can also, without any registration, support our project here:

About it v0.94.7_03.03

- Game version changed to "0.94.7"!!!
- ARCHIVE as of 03.03
- Made and added a new gameplay mechanic to the game, now, the MC can stay as a guest of an NPC. She now has the ability to ask NPCs to spend the night at their home or hotel room.
- Also, if the MC is in an NPC's apartment or hotel room and everyone is so drunk that they cannot interact with her, she has the option to spend the night as a guest without asking permission.
- After spending the night in the hotel room, the dates stop and the MC will be asked to leave the room. If the MC spent the night in an NPC's apartment, she will have the opportunity to eat breakfast if she is hungry while the NPCs are asleep and cannot control her.
- Also, if MC are given the opportunity to spend the night as a guest of an NPC, she is not obliged to do so and can leave at any time of her choice.
- Made it possible for NPCs to offer the MC a sleepover if their relationship is above average and the MC is trusted by them.
- If, after receiving permission to sleep over, the MC spoils the relationship with the NPC, they will be able to kick her out.
- Also made it possible for NPCs to pester the MC and try to have fun with her when she goes to bed with them or wakes up the next day. These interactions can take place at the request of the NPC.
- If an MC sleeps overnight at an NPC's apartment, it is also possible to continue the date, especially if it is a day off. But, since NPCs may have different plans for the day, the continuation of the date may not take place.
- Made it possible for NPCs to offer MCs the chance to live together. A prerequisite is that the NPC has an apartment and no family. This event may occur when the MC's relationship with the NPC becomes high and they are both in the NPC's apartment with no strangers. Please note that the NPCs will take the MC's rejection as a personal insult and this will severely damage their relationship.
- We are also considering the option of offering to live together from an NPC if the MC already has a roommate. The plan is to move the old roommate with a downgrade to the friends list. But first we would like to know your opinion if this is necessary.
- Added new game mechanics affect a large number of variables, please let us know if you find a bug.
- We advise you to visit the Sex Shop, where peignoirs have been added. We hope you like the new sexy MC robe, created by one of the best 3d artists under the nickname Molex for our project. At least the NPCs are excited about it.

11.png

- Various minor fixes, improvements and edits.
Thank you so much for YOUR support !!!

Last edited:

DFwolf

Aug 22, 2020
Hi, First i love this game, thank you a lot for your hardwork.
In a second time, i'm on mac, and when i'm launching the 0.94.4 version of the game via QSP player it work smoothly, but when i've downloaded the 0.94.6, my QSP player say that it can't open the file..
is that an error ( i can't launch the game via .bat) of myself in using a wrong version of QSP player? or is it something else?
Thank you.

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
So, trying to do the flight attendant job but i have to go to the class about 45 times. Is there a way to skip that or just go, wait, then go again and repeat?

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
It's not bad but I keep having issues with clothing in the apartment and it keeps going back to outerwear. Idk, after awhile I just gave up - it did work once and I was able to change clothes but otherwise nothin'.

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
It's strange when a group of guys meets you and invites you to have sex, and then only 2 participate in it. Maybe you should make a setting that disables the check for willingness to participate? Just an optional setting?

P.S. some guys react negatively to flirting is it due to their preferences or something else?

Sharogy

Feb 27, 2022
is it impossible to contact your co-star's / crews outside of the film shooting periode? It doesnt seem like they ever offer to exchange phone number ever.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Hi, First i love this game, thank you a lot for your hardwork.
In a second time, i'm on mac, and when i'm launching the 0.94.4 version of the game via QSP player it work smoothly, but when i've downloaded the 0.94.6, my QSP player say that it can't open the file..
is that an error ( i can't launch the game via .bat) of myself in using a wrong version of QSP player? or is it something else?
Thank you.
Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the Mac. Try opening your QSP player for Mac and running the game files through its open game option. The files are in the "proETO" folder.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
So, trying to do the flight attendant job but i have to go to the class about 45 times. Is there a way to skip that or just go, wait, then go again and repeat?
The game has the ability to skip classes if necessary. The total number of missed lessons should not be more than 5. The stewardess course is a simplified copy of the real course, which lasts over 65 days. We have given you the real experience of what a girl experiences and what she has to sacrifice to be able to be in the sky.

Reactions: useritonamerito

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
It's strange when a group of guys meets you and invites you to have sex, and then only 2 participate in it. Maybe you should make a setting that disables the check for willingness to participate? Just an optional setting?

P.S. some guys react negatively to flirting is it due to their preferences or something else?
There are male NPCs in the game who prefer sex with men. The MC can lure them into bed, but they don't necessarily like it. There are also NPCs who are embarrassed to have sex when other NPCs are around. They may go along with most, but may refuse to participate in group sex. Also, if an NPC is satisfied and the MC is trying to get him to have sex, it may cause a backlash. It is better to take advantage of the attempt to arouse him again, right after he climaxes.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
is it impossible to contact your co-star's / crews outside of the film shooting periode? It doesnt seem like they ever offer to exchange phone number ever.
Some simple things turn out to be difficult to implement. We are still working on it, as the basis of the NPC information display needs to be redone and is time-consuming.

Reactions: useritonamerito

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Does anyone know if it's possible to rename/customise NPC's? and how to do it? New to the game.

Thanks
You can change an NPC's name when interacting with it by using the date icon in the sidebar and selecting him or her from the list of NPCs that are available for interaction. The list also gives you the option to interact with any NPC if there is more than one on the date.
You can influence the parameters and appearance of an NPC when you move to the cohabitation stage with him.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Can you marry another woamn?
So far in the game implemented only cohabitation, which is possible with unmarried NPCs.
With a married man you can maintain a relationship and become a mistress, receiving expensive gifts from him, which can be turned into money by visiting pawnshops.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Theres any way to make all random girl lesbian or bisexual without having to edit her sexual orientation after meeting her? if not how i get the npc id? and other thing you can actually buy a house or only rent rooms?
In the game, so far, implemented only apartments. Later it will be possible to buy a house or land and arrange everything to your liking. In the game there are girls with different sexual orientation, if you are not familiar with the programming, it will be difficult to change the orientation of the NPC. Read the topic, there are many tips and comments on this issue earlier.

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
I've been meaning to ask, are you and your team ever planning on making this game moddable?

Sharogy

Feb 27, 2022
after the mc gets rape'd, what evidence do you need for police to take it seriously?
At the police station the medical examination doesn't seem to find any evidence.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes