Kevin7214

Dec 3, 2017
Just looking at the folder you immediatly notice they simply stole the whole folder of ETO/GirlLife (GirlLife being a mod/translation of ETO) and build their game on that. Several maps and image names refer to events in both games, like Reks Party refering to GirlLife's event involving your ingame sister and her boyfriend/friends.

So right form the start it seems a pretty lazy copy pasted afair (which lets face it isn't uncommon in russian QSP games, they mostly steal eachothers base games to build their games of.)

Havn't tried it content wise, but is't not the best first impression.
Simgirl not Girllife

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Already the bat file thing is off putting. As others have said a lot of the content is ripped from Sim Girl that said I really wish this game would at least try to take more cues from Girl's Life as that is the platinum standard of QSP games.

What bothers me most is the lack luster "cheats" I can control time and get a tiny set amount of money but that simply isn't enough and forces you to spend more time doing mundane tasks than actually finding sexual content.

Yes there are the test things but in actual game play you are often at a loss at what to do and how to do it for example: Where is your family living? I couldn't find their home in game. I did find them in my phone and calling the brother whom apparently I have a ok relationship with he says I should hurry up and pay off some debt if I am to come home. What debt is he talking about? Who do I pay? How much do I owe?

Like just about every other QSP game I have found not enough effort has gone into letting the player make actual progress in game versus just being a endless grindfest in which you hope that you stumble across something accidentally. Part of this is probably because of the language barrier but its clear that in game is heading in the same direction as most other non-Girl's Life semi-translated QSP games.

Reactions: MausMaus

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Simgirl not Girllife
SimGirl also rips alot of images from ETO, just like GirlLife (its a mod for ETO, or atleast started that way). Most QSP games of russian make rip assets from games like ETO, Rubedo/Albedo and a few other forerunners of the staple russian QSP games. They mostly share the same images, but sometimes even whole storylines.

I mean, the map is even called proETO, so yeah.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
you need to look hot do makeup and wear expansive clothes
I had the "you are attractive" stat ,hair styled and combed, make up done and wearing expensive clothes.
I already got the job,but when I tried to actually go to work, I got that message.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Hardly, cause GirlLife is actualy made by English speaking devs now, and has alot content wise. If we are speaking purely qsp games, then GirlLife is probaly one of the best ones out there.

This games is much grindier and doesnt have convenient cheat menu to alter the anoying sleep, eat, etc. grind you are doing.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Can you make a pretty character from start or is she a dog biscuit? Number 1 request for girlife is pretty character at start.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
Sep 29, 2019
Just looking at the folder you immediatly notice they simply stole the whole folder of ETO/GirlLife (GirlLife being a mod/translation of ETO) and build their game on that. Several maps and image names refer to events in both games, like Reks Party refering to GirlLife's event involving your ingame sister and her boyfriend/friends.

So right form the start it seems a pretty lazy copy pasted afair (which lets face it isn't uncommon in russian QSP games, they mostly steal eachothers base games to build their games of.)

Havn't tried it content wise, but is't not the best first impression.
Thats normal.There are something like 20 Games that base all on the ETO original game.First they make an exact Copy to have a start after they begin to change Events and make new Stuff.Do you know how much time they need if they start all from 0?

Last edited:
Reactions: DracoBorealis

Kevin7214

Dec 3, 2017
SimGirl also rips alot of images from ETO, just like GirlLife (its a mod for ETO, or atleast started that way). Most QSP games of russian make rip assets from games like ETO, Rubedo/Albedo and a few other forerunners of the staple russian QSP games. They mostly share the same images, but sometimes even whole storylines.

I mean, the map is even called proETO, so yeah.
Yeah i know .. But its the map from Simgirl . But, ike you said, same story, pic ..

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Is this any better than games like girl-life?
Nope. Girl Life is still the best one out there if you ask me.
Is there a cheat for stats? I don't luke grind
As for the last build I tested, only worked for me. In-game cheats do not exist. Except if they added them in the last one, idk.

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
Nope. Girl Life is still the best one out there if you ask me.

As for the last build I tested, only worked for me. In-game cheats do not exist. Except if they added them in the last one, idk.
This game looks SO promising, but the grinding is killing all the joy for me! :-(

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
lacoka1221

Yeah, its good, but having to search for adresses everytime you load a save can be frustrating. A cheat menu like in GirlLife, or Save-edit online website is easier in use for this game.

PS: unless there is a cheat table with pointers set for the game, most people dont know how to find pointers on their own.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Can you make a pretty character from start or is she a dog biscuit? Number 1 request for girlife is pretty character at start.
You cannot. Devs seem open to having different "versions" of pretty - such as being a cute, petite-chested nerd instead of a top-heavy "babe" caked with make-up - but they seem to be, right now, mostly focused on trimming the stolen GirlLife content and making their own thing of it.
Which seems like an odd way to build a game, but at least they're being honest about what they're doing and actually doing stuff. That's better than you get with a lot of devs.

As it stands it might be better to just go play GirlLife since that's more complete, but there's some promise here to watch for.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Ok I played this last night....

I am going to be honest, and I am sorry Devs, but this game serves no purpose. This looks and feels like girl life, but has less content.

I was hoping for maybe this would have better content for the darker side of things, Specifically Rape. Girl life auto assumes the player enjoys being raped. I FUCKING HATE IT, such a bad trope that needs to die in a fire. This game does better, rape fucking sucks, and it is portrayed that way, but sadly the English is so bad that it ruins it. The story events for the forced prostitution are utterly hallow and lack content. This could be expanded and fixed, which would help but I feel like this is a sign that all content in the game is like this because NOTHING I played felt fleshed out.

This is a hard pass for me sadly.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes