lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
when i load my save file and go to sleep i cant get out of bed im getting error says file not found
someone know how to fix it?

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
when i load my save file and go to sleep i cant get out of bed im getting error says file not found
someone know how to fix it?
Check the game archive and if this folder is not there, create it manually.
Снимок экрана 2023-08-02 192020.png

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.

About it v0.95.3_03.08

- Game version changed to "0.95.3"!!!
- Now MC's request to NPCs to walk her home makes sense. At your request, in disadvantaged neighborhoods, the MC can be attacked or harassed by drunk people not only while walking, but also when she is trying to get home.
- If MC is harassed on the street or near her home, she now has the ability to immediately invite NPCs to her home. We recommend using this feature wisely, as everything in the game has its price and consequences.
- Made it possible for the MC to call the roommates if she is very drunk and wants them to help her get home. This action will cost relationship points and may even provoke a scandal if the roommates don't welcome alcohol consumption, but will also help her get home safely and without adventure.

11e.png

- At your request, we added bookstores in some parts of the city and book departments in supermarkets. Made it possible for the MC to choose different areas of literature and use books to improve their skills and develop their intelligence.

22e.png

- MC now has the opportunity to read in the park, on the beach and in waiting rooms at the train station or airport. We have made new game mechanics for this purpose.

33e.png

- On your recommendation we added auto use for medicines bought with a doctor's prescription.
- Fixed a critical bug with missing actions when saying goodbye to a male NPC if the date took place in a sauna or dormitory.
- Fixed a critical bug with missing actions when MC offers his alcohol in response to offers from NPCs.
- As you requested, now when the MC tries to change a roommate's appearance or buys them clothes and accessories, cash and money that is on the bank card is taken into account. The bank card is being debited first. We have done the same for female NPC roommates.
- Now, when you pay for procedures and operations in a private clinic, the money on your bank card is taken into account.
- Now, when paying for training and driving practice at a driving school, the money that is on the bank card is taken into account.
- Remade the game mechanics of hangover after drinking too much alcohol.
- On your recommendation, added a pharmacy selling disposable razors and hair depilation product.
- Added painkillers to the pharmacy and made the game mechanics of how painkillers affect the MC. Made them available in case the MC doesn't have a bag.
- According to your recommendations, redesigned the behavior of the film studio employees who make MC various proposals for the development of her career in the film business.
Also, the modeling agency in the movie studio building is now always available if MC wants to sign a contract with it independently.
- By your numerous requests made a new catalog of hairstyles in hairdressers and beauty salons. The number of hairstyles is increased from 50 to 150 pieces. Hairstyles that can make MC in hairdressers and beauty salons are no longer repeated. Also updated the game mechanics of hair extensions in beauty salons. If you lack any variants of hairstyles, send us a sample, and we will continue to work on expanding the catalog.
- Various fixes, improvements and edits.
We recommend to update archive, for correct display of images in game.
Thank you so much for YOUR support !!!

chichong

May 7, 2020
about_it

I did not find this in changelog, and to reinstall the game just to find out it's not being done / worked on would be... bad.

Have you managed to make NPC's more assertive during sex? As in do they do things on their own according to their profile, or you *still* have to push them to perform any kind of sexual actions?

Thank you.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
i have this folder but it still dont work
i even tried to load auto save
The archive contains only visuals. You need to put there the game files, if possible the most recent of those that you have. Then get everything together and the game will run.

Снимок экрана 2023-08-04 194509.png

Снимок экрана 2023-08-04 194551.png

Reactions: ot.enoz2202

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
about_it

I did not find this in changelog, and to reinstall the game just to find out it's not being done / worked on would be... bad.

Have you managed to make NPC's more assertive during sex? As in do they do things on their own according to their profile, or you *still* have to push them to perform any kind of sexual actions?

Thank you.
Yes, we added assertiveness to NPCs and they became very active in companies. Now there are companies in disadvantaged areas of the city that are prone to violence and won't take no for an MC. In parallel, we worked on the domination feature for the MC.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
The archive contains only visuals. You need to put there the game files, if possible the most recent of those that you have. Then get everything together and the game will run.
tnx i just download the game again and copy paste all the files lol now its working

LewdLena

Jul 8, 2022
One day I wrote a review about this game, where I gave 3 stars. I wrote in my review that this game has never been able to keep me hooked for longer.
After quite a long time I came back to the game to check what has changed etc etc.
So this is what my 5-10 minutes in the game looked like after about 8 months off from the game..... I came by train... I went looking for an apartment which I got for 4000 rubles a week. A bare apartment with nothing ... for a week!!! Ok, now I have to find a job... I emphasize that I chose, the profile of a girl who graduated from school and came to the "big" city in search of success, career, happiness and studying at uni... call it what you want. Anyway, without a profession, etc etc. I'm looking for a job... Waitress, saleswoman, maid, aka the job of a common man. work from 8 am to 10 pm or from 10 am to 10 pm for 400-500 rubles, minimum 4 days a week... even if I wanted to 7 times a week (but it's not life anymore, just vegetation) = 3500 rubles a month. I can't even afford the bills, and if I want to buy some food, clothes, etc., etc. ... Total drama - complete lack of balance ... even if I wanted to sell a kidney, I don't know if I could live in such a world somehow.. . Seriously ?
Firstly, I'm downgrading the reviews from 3 stars to 1. Secondly .... It's a waste of time for this game. Once you play Girl Life... you'll never want to come back to this game. This is the honest truth.

Femalegamelover

Apr 13, 2021
One day I wrote a review about this game, where I gave 3 stars. I wrote in my review that this game has never been able to keep me hooked for longer.
After quite a long time I came back to the game to check what has changed etc etc.
So this is what my 5-10 minutes in the game looked like after about 8 months off from the game..... I came by train... I went looking for an apartment which I got for 4000 rubles a week. A bare apartment with nothing ... for a week!!! Ok, now I have to find a job... I emphasize that I chose, the profile of a girl who graduated from school and came to the "big" city in search of success, career, happiness and studying at uni... call it what you want. Anyway, without a profession, etc etc. I'm looking for a job... Waitress, saleswoman, maid, aka the job of a common man. work from 8 am to 10 pm or from 10 am to 10 pm for 400-500 rubles, minimum 4 days a week... even if I wanted to 7 times a week (but it's not life anymore, just vegetation) = 3500 rubles a month. I can't even afford the bills, and if I want to buy some food, clothes, etc., etc. ... Total drama - complete lack of balance ... even if I wanted to sell a kidney, I don't know if I could live in such a world somehow.. . Seriously ?
Firstly, I'm downgrading the reviews from 3 stars to 1. Secondly .... It's a waste of time for this game. Once you play Girl Life... you'll never want to come back to this game. This is the honest truth.
You don't have to go to Uni, nor do you have to even just get a part time job. This game allows you to get a better paying job, like that as an assistant in office, you could even do some modeling or if you don't like starting out with making things harder on yourself, you can cheat money. I mean, you have many options and I do like Girl Life but you can also struggle with that as well. You just need to look at the other options available to you and see what you like more. But again, you are entitled to your opinion, I am just mentioning things that could have possibly improved your experience.

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
LewdLena I look on Google to know how much the hourly wage in Russia. I found it's 600 rubles per hour in averge.

And wage for waitress :

It's from 15,000 to 48,000 rubles a mouth (3,750 to 12,000 rubles a week)

Last edited:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
I play both and like both and work on GL. Here yes I agree that the maid and waitress jobs aren't workable and need attention to make them playable by themselves, however, without any 'naughty work' she can get a job in the sewing factory as an apprentice and take 10 classes to qualify as a seamstress at college after work then she'll get 2800 per week plus bonuses and a free dorm room after about a week. While there she can also study for another profession such as actress, masseuse, medical etc which attract higher salaries and go from there.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
When I try attend a manicure course that say the hairdresser course is finished and count always -1 to the lesson number. I did it in western district (where isn't manicure shop, just find in them when I looked after a job).

And if invited by someone and they say 'She doesn’t mind you staying the night...' at clicking on 'Sleep' always initiate sex with them.

I don't know how short sleep (aka taking a nap) working but its only availbe after a full rested sleep(?).

An other question:
What is the requirement for an erotic photosession to not get this result?:
"During an erotic photo shoot, you posed for the photographer, doing everything he says.
"Are you kidding me, we’ve wasted a lot of time, and the order is not completed... We’ll have to get a more experienced model... Get out of my face," the photographer swore at you..." (I went to this event 3 times and at last with 100 attractiveness and above 80 excitation) It's because the MC enter the menstruation period or what?

Last edited:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
When I try attend a manicure course that say the hairdresser course is finished and count always -1 to the lesson number. I did it in western district (where isn't manicure shop, just find in them when I looked after a job).

And if invited by someone and they say 'She doesn’t mind you staying the night...' at clicking on 'Sleep' always initiate sex with them.

I don't know how short sleep (aka taking a nap) working but its only availbe after a full rested sleep(?).

An other question:
What is the requirement for an erotic photosession to not get this result?:
"During an erotic photo shoot, you posed for the photographer, doing everything he says.
"Are you kidding me, we’ve wasted a lot of time, and the order is not completed... We’ll have to get a more experienced model... Get out of my face," the photographer swore at you..." (I went to this event 3 times and at last with 100 attractiveness and above 80 excitation) It's because the MC enter the menstruation period or what?
Can't answer the manicure question, sorry.
The sex when sleeping is often but not 100% of the time. My Anastasia has a GF and now a couple of months into the relationship with points max'd out. She's stayed over a good few times now and Anastasia has stayed at her place and the sex before sleeping isn't every time. Seems to be random so likely depends on how horny her BF/GF is.
As regards the photo job if she lacks experience she can fail to provide what the photographer is looking for irrespective of looks. If that happens 3 times he tells her to get lost. It's the number of shoots that count towards towards affecting if she completes the shoot successfully. As she does more of them the chance of this happening will diminish. You'll notice her status of budget model, sought after model etc.

Reactions: about_it

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Further to my post in reply to the issue with the maid and waitress jobs being too poorly paid (3 posts up), I asked the creator who advised that her income will increase with experience. The cheapest apartment is 2000 roubles a week in the south district so add in food she needs circa 3000 a week.
So at 500 per day if 6 days a week that covers the expenses with a day off to start studying for something better. I'd guess that as her looks improve (face cream) and her job skills also improve with experience her salary will increase and she'll be more likely to get tips. She can also try to boost her income by some random model jobs once her looks are OK.
That being said I still prefer the sewing route as the bonuses are good with free accommodation and weekend parties and she can get qualified in a bunch of other stuff which lead to much better paid jobs. E.G. The massage job is 300-500 per client so even at the start with 3 or 4 clients that's 2000 for a day. Again as she gains experience she'll get more clients and tips.
Guess what I'm saying is that, like r/l it's a case of short term pain for long term gain.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Can't answer the manicure question, sorry.
To reproduce the 'error' (for the devs):
- live in the Western District
- buy a laptop, search for jobs in the district
- look after manicure jobs
- at this point a dialog warns you to you should need a certification and offer you manicure lessons
- if you accept an event started at weekdays at 5pm ("You attend a manicure courses in this area of town that takes place every day except Saturday and Sunday. Starts at 5 pm. The duration is 2 hours.")
- if you go the lesson you get hairdresser cerification instead of manicure lesson
And I cannot rid of this event from now.

The sex when sleeping is often but not 100% of the time. My Anastasia has a GF and now a couple of months into the relationship with points max'd out. She's stayed over a good few times now and Anastasia has stayed at her place and the sex before sleeping isn't every time. Seems to be random so likely depends on how horny her BF/GF is.
It happens when i click on SLEEP. Now I'm inspect to calm they down before. (It's funny like they has endless fatigue).

As regards the photo job if she lacks experience she can fail to provide what the photographer is looking for irrespective of looks. If that happens 3 times he tells her to get lost. It's the number of shoots that count towards towards affecting if she completes the shoot successfully. As she does more of them the chance of this happening will diminish. You'll notice her status of budget model, sought after model etc.
I think the photo job can have better explanation in text to players known why this happens. (For me it seems a littlebit like bullying out from session without reason, but yes, it contains the hint about the experience.)

Also would be good if the game has more information on elements. Items in shops not always contain how many times you can use, jewelrys and clothings has no ratings except if branded (I think has budget and common ratings too). Icons should have 'hoverover' description at last, to help identify what is that. Also it would be good if the face icon can be reflect the makeup status or at least the basic characteristics bars should have a beauty bar too. This missings cause lot of grind though the menus. (Like when you try sleep with makeup, or when try cooking when you don't know how many raw ingredients you have in the refrig. In daily basis it can be boring and painful.)

And some thoughts from the economics.
I understand the development's goals to the game will be realistic as it can, but it's a ballance between the earnings, expenses, and time. Now I think simply isn't really worth to pick a normal job at the beginings. It consumes a lot of time gain little benefits like income what goes to pay the bills and necessaries (food, clotches, cosmetics, travel costs, lessions, entry fees, services, etc.). So I think it's a very thin line of possibilities to develop the character with very little guide (cause an endless grinds to players). Luckily has another ways to earn money and the gambling is the best (with a winning method you'll become a millionaire within a week, if using as an exploit with save and load back then within a night).
So, finding and keeping a ballance is the key to success for the game to attract players in longer term. There is a lot of unique content already in game like the conversations and sex actions what's worth exploring. But if the environment forcing hard the players to grind daily to keep alive, then near nobody will be grind them out.

Last edited:

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
An other bug, in the brothel at railway station, MC get 0 ruble... Before the public update, MC got thousands rubles in this brothel.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes