• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

About tag search...

Vexillen

Sep 12, 2017
Hi, sorry I'm new here. It looks like the help section mostly used for developer stuff. So I thought maybe I should ask questions about forum in here.

I'm trying to search for 2DCG and Animated tagged games but when I search with tags, listed games are all random. Is there an option that orders games by views or replies after listed by tags? thank you.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi, sorry I'm new here. It looks like the help section mostly used for developer stuff. So I thought maybe I should ask questions about forum in here.

I'm trying to search for 2DCG and Animated tagged games but when I search with tags, listed games are all random. Is there an option that orders games by views or replies after listed by tags? thank you.
Short answer, no. Long answer, sort of....
1) Go here:
2) Type which tags you want in the keyword bar. No commas.
3) Check the titles only box.
4) Select forum to search, I recommend 'games'.
5) Select 'order by' option.
6) Press search.

It's a roundabout, but it works.

Orrrr... you could do it the other way. lol

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017

Screenshot_2018-12-05 Latest Games Updates.png
I have this sorted by likes currently, but as you can see, selected 2dcg, and animation in the top right, and you can also choose to sort alphabetically, by date (updated) or by views if you prefer.

This is all on the latests updates page.