About time I introduce myself

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I've been lurking here for way too long to not at least introduce myself, so here it is.
Alma_Elma, aka Kyuba, definitly not a pervert with definitly too much adult games on his hard drive.

While i'm at it, i'm going to shamelessly tell people that i'm creating a game too, i'm not saying it's the best, nor with the best writting or the best adult content, being my first game, there might be some insane improvement beetween the first and later versions in the future, that's kind of exciting to know that I will most probably do much better in the future !

Quick introduction on my first project, it's a game made in RPGM MV, really using the RPG aspect, with some, more like alot, of plugins to customize it to my need, I don't want the RPG aspect to be just secondary boring grind, I want people to enjoy it, and want to actually play it.
The render will be made using Koikatu.
This project might or might not be finished, at least for now i'm really motivated to make a great game, but only the future will tell, first project after all.
I will on top of that shamelessly again post my link

And as for me, I'm still just a lurker.

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Whoa! (=゚Д゚=)
Finally, more Koikatu based entry
Really looking good, man :D

And I kind like the fact that u were already playing a bunch of adult games before, so u basically would be able to grasp the majority preferences, though of course u should stay on ur own path and passion so u could also enjoying and preferably having fun while developing ur own game

Now I'm just hoping that I'll be able to play ur game later...u know, a typical android user whine
Don't mind it, tho :LOL:

Anyway, a belated welcome and wish u a good luck with the project, man! :D

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
You should rejoice, or kind of, I do plan to support Android !... Or at least try, to be honest i'm not sure all my plugins will work well on android, worst case scenario, I will have to pay someone to go though the plugins and make them compatible with the Android version, but I hope I wont need to.

And yeah, at the time Koikatu came out, I was like "It looks so much better than AA2, and I prefer that style over Honey Select, so I decided why not use it.

Ahah, I do plan to add alot of fetishes, but there wont be any extreme ones (either because Patreon guidelines, or because I dislike things like NTR and dicks on female etc)

The first version (mostly an introduction, so the content might feel kind of lacking, but I wanted to have something out) should, if there isn't any sudden bug or problem with Koikatu, come out tomorow (2 AM here).
I just need a few render and make a last bug-seeking playthough, and I should be good.

for anyone interested, the first version will be free, and futures versions are planned for now to be patreon exclusive (at $) for only 2 weeks before going public, it might change, but I have no plan for it to change.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Nice, definitely would reach more ppl that way eventhough I know very well that PC is preferable for the best experience
I'm not really into techy stuff about the game engine so I dunno really well about rpgm plugins, problem is not all rpgm could running properly on my device as also happened on my friends
Though, once again, simply don't really mind it since it might could be just a minority issue :D

Back to ur project, as a player whom also reading a ton of mangas, I really like the premise of The Portal, basically it's going to be an fantasy-isekai genre, yes? (just put an overpowered attribute into the MC and it'll end up just like a bunch of isekai mangas out there, still pretty interesting even with/without it though imo)

Pretty sure and hopefully, it could be easily accepted by anime/manga fans, ofc only if u could provide a story as good as ur artwork, no pressure btw :LOL:

Good luck with the first release!
Definitely gonna watch it's progress :D

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Ahah, well, optimization shouldn't be an issue since I installed a pre-loader, what it does is preload all the pictures when the game launch and the important files (such as tilesets), it makes loading the game longer, but definitly improve both FPS, and fix a problem I had when making my VN-like scenes. Hopefully it works on Android too and help android devices to run the game.

Yeah, I was and still am a lover of Isekai, and OP MC, but i'm still pretty selective about them.
In this game, you will basicaly become op, but so your ennemies will be, making you start with low damages and HP, and going into thousands later in the game, I just like exponantial growth.
And I have a real reason as to why you get so much stronger, so expect at least an explanation.
And as a little touch to it, you will be able to travel beetween both world, even if the fantasy one will be where you will spend most of your time.
Anyway, I have alot of ideas i'm writting down then selecting to be the one who fits the best what I want to do.

Ahah, I still have progress to do both in story telling and artworks, I can definitly improves my artworks, being with lightning or by doing better background scenes and the such, but it will come with time.

Thank you !