Mod Ren'Py Above the Clouds [v0.75] Multi-Mod [DA]

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, was one of the first things I checked when I loaded up the new version, as games I really like I keep old version and backup saves, and noticed right away nothing new in the gallery :cry: Still though, gallery has some good shit :love:
Mundo was polishing the game to publish in steam. so he didn't have time. hopefully in v0.75, we'll get new scenes in gallery

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
has the gallery feature of this mod been abandoned?
it's been many updates, and til now, there are no new scenes to unlock?
or is it just my copy of the game?

• Angry
Reactions: DarkAssassin

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
DarkAssassin
Small bug. The mod, downloaded from the OP is missing some code in script.rpy and looking for the wrong splash screen.
causing a missing image screen on after clicking on the 18+ warning screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
DarkAssassin
Small bug. The mod, downloaded from the OP is missing some code in script.rpy and looking for the wrong splash screen.
causing a missing image screen on after clicking on the 18+ warning screen.

if you didn't start new game, you'll face errors cause no errors at my end

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
if you didn't start new game, you'll face errors cause no errors at my end
I did start a new game, I'm not _that_ stupid. Even so, code clearly differs...your script.rpy looks for a scene splash that just does not exist.
plus the missing image (gray screen with image name in top) screen might disappear too quick for you to notice. Should be the first screen showing after the initial 18+ warning.

Reactions: Gman4672

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
my anti virus goes crazy and wont let even open the file when downloaded..anyone else with this issue?
In fact, never had any issues with anything that was actually hosted on the forum as attachment.
You might want to add an exclusion to always trusts files downloaded from _this_ forum (i.e. from attachments.f95zone.to) combined with some common sense as to who the uploader is.

This is not to say that file, downloaded from other hosting sites, also should also always be trusted, as you never know if these have been tampered with. Mega is probably an exception, but ads my sometimes try to pull in weird stuff not under the influence of whoever put the file up for download.

chrisPbacon420

Oct 7, 2019
In fact, never had any issues with anything that was actually hosted on the forum as attachment.
You might want to add an exclusion to always trusts files downloaded from _this_ forum (i.e. from attachments.f95zone.to) combined with some common sense as to who the uploader is.

This is not to say that file, downloaded from other hosting sites, also should also always be trusted, as you never know if these have been tampered with. Mega is probably an exception, but ads my sometimes try to pull in weird stuff not under the influence of whoever put the file up for download.
ne neither, this was the first time my anti virus had issues with anything from f95. but cheers for the exclusion tip, will try it

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 1370701

Overview:
Walkthrough & Gallery Mod for Above the Clouds

Updated: 25-08-21
Game/Creator: Mundo Games -
Modder: DarkAssassin -
Mod Version: 0.75
Game Version: 0.75
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:
Insanity with what speed. Many thanks!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why side with hannah and been mean to millie give us a +1 points to millie? same happened with ember. i don't get it

Last edited:
Reactions: MegaFlick