datboi66

May 20, 2017
The elf guardian tower room is locked when I put her in it does need to be patched or can someone drop a save

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Yeah, sorry about that datboi66

I already identified and fixed this issue but I won't be able to release another update until the 12th

Until then you can keep her near the gate or you can use the Slave Fryl version which does open the door properly.

Reactions: L30

luffyboy

Aug 25, 2016
MoriAPC really nice to see the game growing.

It really reminds me of a certain type of rpg made by a japanese creator

the similarities are lie around choices changing NPCs (pregnancy and personality changes cause by MC actions) which are reflected both in their standing picture and cg pictures.

perhaps it would interest you to have a look at it

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hmm, after raping, inpregnating, and making the cousin exclusive i can't seem to find her anywhere. I am guessing that is all of her content?

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
luffyboy that's interesting, thanks. I actually played a lot of adult games over the last year to get ready for making this. I could list some of the ones that influenced me a lot if people are actually interested. The game you linked is not one I have seen before! Also, in a lot of ways, the biggest influences on me are the things that I wanted to see done different. Therefore, I chose to do them differently in my game (no grinding, etc.)

AdamJohn36 that's correct. In a few updates, the Collection item for Voletta will allow you to either go to her location or summon her to you. But it doesn't do anything yet, this is why I allowed you to use it to reset her for the time being. Lately I've made a habit of all scenes being possible to reset or repeat, because it will be easier for me to make them replayable later on anyway.

Reactions: AdamJohn36 and L30

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Hey all, I have a cool idea I've been kicking around in my mind for a while. I was thinking of accepting fan art submissions from players to create an alternate gallery in the game. Do you think anyone here would be interested in that idea? Here's roughly how it will/would work:

- Simply pick a scene that you like and draw your version of it
- Send me your art as well as how you would like to be credited
- As long as your art is not, like, just random stick figures, I will add it to the alternate gallery
- The gallery will let people look at your image, with your credit on there as well
- My hope is that this will have the purpose of giving more art to the game, but also allowing the artists to potentially get some exposure by having their art featured in a game
- Lastly, in some cases, I will let the player replay the scene with your art showing instead of the default art

Interested to hear some feedback on this, and hopefully will be looking forward to seeing your art.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
finally tried it out. games pretty good outside some 'art remnants' dialog is well made with only minor english flubs. but can i make a suggestion? the "elf elixir" can you make is so the first time you make it that alchemy fails and the guy that your working with gets turned into a female elf? after you fug her she can then properly make elixers

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Looks promising... Arts looks great for it’s... errr... quality.. (It’s a complement to be honest). It’s not the best, but it ain’t definitely among the worst... lemme see if the game itself would be satisfying.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
If you keep talking to Hstrvx after she gives you the mother's charm but before leaving she'll keep giving you charms. Since I wasn't sure what the effect of having more than one was I reloaded and leaving the tower and coming back seemed to fix whatever issue it was.

Also that sex scene was easily one of my favorites so far.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
^ That's pretty funny. Not sure how I didn't catch that. There's no downside to picking up multiple charms except I have a feeling you won't be able to turn the charm on/off as a result of how the inventory/magic items are managed. I'll be able to fix this in the next update either way, but probably better to be wary and not save the game after loading up on charms.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I feel like i've either run into a bug or cannot progress hstrivx any more.

All she says is "hrmm".
I've given her mother's milk 3x. Watched her drink it (not sure if good or bad). But that's all that i can do.

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
Well, when I look at the original art, I can say it would have been challenging. But the new art is really nice. It has its own style that isn't too often seen. I didn't play the game at the time, I only have the preview as reference, but you've improved a lot. Congrats mate

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well, at first i thought, damn, another rpg boring maker, but im not gonna lie, this game surprised me, of course there is some scenes that i'm not a complete fan, and there is some kinks missing, but so far, is a realy good game, and the best of all, have a lot of choices, and that is what make a great game, good work, and hope you the best for the game.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Thanks for the positive feedback. I knew things like launching with my initial art, or using RPG Maker, would create some difficulties for marketing the game. But it was my hope that eventually the work would simply speak for itself. Seems to be going okay so far!

The is updated

I've also identified the issue with Hstrvx. Expect a small patch with a fix for her in... about an hour, hopefully!

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Version 0.321 has been uploaded, and I've updated all of the information and links in the opening post. The new Hstrvx event should work for everyone now, and I also fixed a minor issue with the Queen's art that was brought to my attention this morning.

If you want to download 0.321 and play the new scene I highly recommend you use the Spellbook as soon as you load your game file. This tends to make things go smoothly when trying to get around bug fixes, and just in general when loading old saves into new versions.

You may need to repeat Hstrvx dialogue 1 or 2 more times, but she'll start working again after that. Thanks for your patience!

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
there is an option to polymorph the prince and sell him to a brothel. can an option be made to polymorph him and keep 'her' for yourself? also did you catch my suggestion about the elf elixir?

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
*inhales*Boi

This has been requested a few times, and I'm not saying that it is impossible, but it's very unlikely. I planned most of the game out from the very start and I have very clear development goals. Turning the Prince into a character you can have sex with, or send to the tower, is not in my original outline. Adding an entire new character to the game would entail 10, 20, 30, maybe even more hours of additional work.

Games which do not have a clear outline from the start tend to not get finished. Games which keep adding new design goals with no end in sight tend not to be finished ever. I'd like to finish this game... preferably in around 8 or 9 months at my current pace.
Same above still applies, as well as to Kirin. The amount of time and effort it would take to create a new portrait for what is essentially a new female character and write scenes for her is no small thing. I wouldn't really even consider this an option for myself or jh to do that amount of work unless the feature was HIGHLY requested by many, many people. And even then it would come later in the development cycle when I'm sure I've got all the other mandatory and important stuff done first.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes