MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Will there be an Android version coming out???
Very unlikely.

However, at least one person in chat has reported that they were able to play the game on their phone using... unfortunately an app that I don't remember the name of. If no one in here can mention what it might have been, I'll try to go through the logs later on and find more details.

EDIT...

follow up; I've been told that the app is called joiplay

I have not used it myself so I can't give a 100% guarantee that it will work, or even tell you how to set it up properly. But I know at least one or two people have said they were able to play the game on this app. Might be worth investigating if you really want to play.

Last edited:

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
I'll also be looking at the Elf Village, with the intention of adding a pregnancy event, a new sex scene, and upgrading the Elf Ranch for one of the following NPCs
So does that mean the "elf breeding ranch" will get more than one dang elf in it? It just feels so lame to have a ranch of ONE Elf.

In fact why not have it possible to add all the elves to it? Just turn the entire village into one big breeding ranch. Maybe even set it so that you have to do that before taking down the elf goddess.

Also any plans to add pregnancy scenes for the sisters? The mother is a good start but it feels odd being able to do her but not them.

• Angry
Reactions: T1M0

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
In fact why not have it possible to add all the elves to it?
The game is in version 0.38 and it's nowhere near complete. Believe me, if there was a magic "add all of the elves to the ranch" button, I would press it. Sadly, it will require a lot of writing and coding on my end. The poll is to decide on which character gets added first. More will be added later. It's going to take me several hours of work just to add one elf to the ranch, and I am working on this game alone.

And the time that I spend adding more elves to the ranch is just more time for people to complain about characters not having 100 scenes added in other locations.

So, to summarize... Making a game is a lot of work.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
The Slut is intended to be a pretty basic character. There's actually more choices for what to do with her than I originally intended. Her original role was actually going to just be a 'minor' NPC, and I feel like at this point she already has more content than some of the major characters! Anyway, any issues you find with her events are largely a result of that. Her role was intended to be smaller and more simple, and then I just added more things upon request... and then did it again. There's nothing else you can do with her in the dungeon right now.

About the Goddess, actually I get asked this a LOT. Wish there was a way to post a FAQ on the thread or something haha.

Your ability to battle the Goddess is tied to your Magic stat. Currently there's no way to raise it, but this update is... slowly but surely coming together. I've been working on some things in the background that will be done all at once. The event you need to clear to increase your magic, plus the new things you'll be able to do with your higher magic score, should all be added in one update. When that happens, you'll be able to battle the Elf Goddess on a more even playing field.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
The Slut is intended to be a pretty basic character. There's actually more choices for what to do with her than I originally intended. Her original role was actually going to just be a 'minor' NPC, and I feel like at this point she already has more content than some of the major characters! Anyway, any issues you find with her events are largely a result of that. Her role was intended to be smaller and more simple, and then I just added more things upon request... and then did it again. There's nothing else you can do with her in the dungeon right now.

About the Goddess, actually I get asked this a LOT. Wish there was a way to post a FAQ on the thread or something haha.

Your ability to battle the Goddess is tied to your Magic stat. Currently there's no way to raise it, but this update is... slowly but surely coming together. I've been working on some things in the background that will be done all at once. The event you need to clear to increase your magic, plus the new things you'll be able to do with your higher magic score, should all be added in one update. When that happens, you'll be able to battle the Elf Goddess on a more even playing field.
Thanks for info, Mori. Cant wait to take her down a peg and see what fucked up shit you come up after it. It often has me in stitches.

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
version 0.40 is up! Added several new CG, new scenes for a few characters... a threesome scene where you can do it with Kath and Sylvia together. And other stuff I'm sure you guys will be interested in. The details are below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: has also been updated to reflect the new content. Enjoy!

Next version I'll be adding a scene for the winner of the recent poll, so look forward to that.

Last edited:

sandman85

Oct 3, 2017
Original art looks like it was done by a 4 year old the updated art looks like it was made by a 10 year old. And the shapes of the girls look unrealistic....ewww

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Original art looks like it was done by a 4 year old the updated art looks like it was made by a 10 year old. And the shapes of the girls look unrealistic....ewww
Well, the creator is commissioning the arts, like those of the queen and Kath
And on top of that, try think of you are fapping to a real 10yo's drawing, it might help you

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
You can press the 'Down' key to fast advance text without accidentally selecting options. That's the best I can offer right now.

The download link in the opening past already contains the game compressed into a .zip file.

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
Very unlikely.

However, at least one person in chat has reported that they were able to play the game on their phone using... unfortunately an app that I don't remember the name of. If no one in here can mention what it might have been, I'll try to go through the logs later on and find more details.

EDIT...

follow up; I've been told that the app is called joiplay

I have not used it myself so I can't give a 100% guarantee that it will work, or even tell you how to set it up properly. But I know at least one or two people have said they were able to play the game on this app. Might be worth investigating if you really want to play.

Thanks for the advice (y) and I just download the app Joiplay to see

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
Lady Garnett, i suppose she is not complete yet.
what about the elf godess?
how do i complete the queen, so she can become pregnent?, having her on charm 3 now

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes