MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
vCurse The only solution right now is to use Alt+Enter or use F1 to access the settings menu. You can make the game full screen from here, although some people have reported that it doesn't actually go full screen. There isn't too much I can do about that as it seems to have more to do with the individual monitor/computer set up of each person.

nielsen145 There's a lot of information in the Guide on how to get certain scenes, but I'll answer you quickly.

Lady Garnet has no other scenes yet. The stuff you see with her was actually just added.

Elf Goddess currently cannot be defeated. This will be part of a bigger update later on.

To get the Queen pregnant, go to your spell list and change "Virility" to high. This will give a 100% chance of impregnation. Otherwise, you only have about a 9% chance of getting her pregnant each time.

gene/eous/lyneous See above for Elf Goddess^

Oct 8, 2018
vCurse The only solution right now is to use Alt+Enter or use F1 to access the settings menu. You can make the game full screen from here, although some people have reported that it doesn't actually go full screen. There isn't too much I can do about that as it seems to have more to do with the individual monitor/computer set up of each person.

nielsen145 There's a lot of information in the Guide on how to get certain scenes, but I'll answer you quickly.

Lady Garnet has no other scenes yet. The stuff you see with her was actually just added.

Elf Goddess currently cannot be defeated. This will be part of a bigger update later on.

To get the Queen pregnant, go to your spell list and change "Virility" to high. This will give a 100% chance of impregnation. Otherwise, you only have about a 9% chance of getting her pregnant each time.

gene/eous/lyneous See above for Elf Goddess^
thanks

Asakura15

Feb 18, 2019
version 0.40 is up! Added several new CG, new scenes for a few characters... a threesome scene where you can do it with Kath and Sylvia together. And other stuff I'm sure you guys will be interested in. The details are below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: has also been updated to reflect the new content. Enjoy!

Next version I'll be adding a scene for the winner of the recent poll, so look forward to that.
niceeee... can you make CG'S if scene " pull out, or cum in face, or something like that " add like small cum on body or face.. if knocked some one CG'S like little creampie around pussy or ass? its just little idea.. if you want

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Thanks to all who have given positive feedback since the last update. Also thanks to Asia and Lunar for helping answer people's questions. It's actually a bit of a goal of mine for the game to be popular enough that people will answer each others' questions, rather than me having to answer them haha... Looks like we're finally seeing some of that in action.

Asakura15 I would like to have more visual indicators like that. Believe me, I've already thought about it a lot. It just takes a bit more work on my end than you probably realize. I have something planned, but I can honestly say I haven't made much progress toward it yet. What I really need is a small collection of little art assets that I can re-use for a bunch of different scenes. And, even then, I'm going to need to go through every scene and individually add new sections of code to make the cumshots, impregnation indicators, etc. all appear

SOME of the older scenes have pregnancy indicators, but I stopped using them because I didn't really like the ones I had drawn. But I've been doing some research on how to draw some better ones and we might see the return of these kinds of features in the future. Cumshots are a little bit more difficult... it's actually not super easy to draw cum since it's transparent. lol

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
more kath is always a win but i would have prefert seeing more pregnant sex variant scenes for kath or any other scene i thought i would be a solo scene for her instead of a threesome i dont like share my mom :D maybe in the next updates i hope
Lol

Hey, I made it so that you can totally ignore Sylvia and you even get a special ending. Try doing everything with just Kath. At the end, she'll take control of the scene and Sylvia doesn't get anything.

I do have an idea for a funny new scene with Kath, but I'm not sure if it will be in 0.42 or 0.44

Reactions: L30

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
You need to install the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP in order to run the game. It's free, and can be found here:

The reason you're getting that error message is because your PC doesn't have the fonts, etc. installed that are needed to run the game.

Hutch_405405

Oct 19, 2018
You need to install the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP in order to run the game. It's free, and can be found here:

The reason you're getting that error message is because your PC doesn't have the fonts, etc. installed that are needed to run the game.
Thanks!! I got it working now.

Reactions: MoriAPC

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
How to reset Kath's state? She seems to be pregnant and Sylvia is not reacting due to that. She is not looking pregnant at the bar but pregnant at the pool.

Last edited:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Chispy What do you mean? If you can be more specific, I can investigate it.

lan1967 Not sure about this. I haven't heard of it happening before to anyone else. It might be a new issue that was caused with this version. I'll investigate it either tonight or tomorrow. If I understand correctly, you're saying that..

Kath appears at the bar, as normal.
Kath appears in the public bath, as pregnant.
Sylvia's scene won't play because it thinks that Kath is pregnant.

Just to clarify, is Kath standing behind the bar? Or is she standing in the middle of the room?

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
Chispy What do you mean? If you can be more specific, I can investigate it.

lan1967 Not sure about this. I haven't heard of it happening before to anyone else. It might be a new issue that was caused with this version. I'll investigate it either tonight or tomorrow. If I understand correctly, you're saying that..

Kath appears at the bar, as normal.
Kath appears in the public bath, as pregnant.
Sylvia's scene won't play because it thinks that Kath is pregnant.

Just to clarify, is Kath standing behind the bar? Or is she standing in the middle of the room?
One Kath is behind the bar, the second is in the middle of the room, the third one is on the street.
1594677034169.png

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Okay. Please do not report "bugs" after using a save editor. I wasted two* hours examining this glitch already today, and that is time I could have spent adding new content to the game.

Your game messed up because you edited your save. That is not a bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: QWERTYuu6662
4.50 star(s) 44 Votes