MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Griphhh I update the game every two weeks.

Pikel Slarter Thanks for the offer. Right now I'm a bit wary of taking on any other artists onto the project. I'm not very good at working with artists and I'm also very particular about a lot of things. To me I'm already satisfied with the quality and speed of the artwork that is being done by the main artist. The only reason I'd ever consider taking on another artist is if I thought it could produce the same level of quality while saving time. And even then, I'm very comfortably in a position to say "no" if I feel like our personalities don't match or there are other problems. Trying to give instructions to an artist who doesn't produce valuable work can end up being a bigger waste of time that distracts me from working on the game, rather than saving time at all. With all that being said, if you send me a private message here or join the Discord to contact me directly, we can talk about it a bit more.

dragonflame There is a limited amount of time and resources that go into the game's art, and we're adding new things constantly. Assuming you're talking about the placeholder art for the Queen's giving birth scene, no I cannot make it look more realistic. That is the limit of my drawing ability. It is not a rush job, I'm just not a professional artist. The placeholder art in the game is being gradually replaced with higher quality art. Thanks for your patience.

Reactions: Jamsalad and L30

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Official Statement:

Hey all, so it seems like I've developed a kidney stone. The relatively "good" news is that stones are fairly common for me and I've passed several of them already in my life so I think I will probably be okay.

The bad news is that this will severely impact my ability to work, and will definitely have a negative effect on version 0.48. Right now I'm in a state where I constantly feel like I need to pee, but I'm unable to. I'm going through pain so bad that I feel dizzy and sick, and I can barely walk.

Worst of all for a degenerate like me is that I can't even masturbate... and getting horny just causes a lot of pain and discomfort. I'm not gonna be able to work on any new sex scenes until this stone passes and I don't know how long it will take to pass.

I'll update you guys later on if the situation changes but right now I'm worried that version 0.48 won't have much new content and might not have any new sex scenes. So please temper your expectations accordingly.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Just wanted to share a bug: When you take the gaurdian elf back to your tower, you are offered to view a bathing scene, but if you choose it, it just leads to a loop of her constantly taking off her panties and her bra with no way out I could find.

Also not sure how to get Hstrvx her snacks.

Last edited:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Just wanted to share a bug: When you take the gaurdian elf back to your tower, you are offered to view a bathing scene, but if you choose it, it just leads to a loop of her constantly taking off her panties and her bra with no way out I could find.
Thanks for reporting, but this has already been fixed. You'll be able to view the bathing scene normally in the next version. For now, either skip the bathing scene or just wait until saturday.

With regards to Hstrvx: There's nothing else to do with her right now. You need to wait until I update her event again.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Version 0.48 Has Been Released!

Check the first post in the topic for the new links, of course. We had a new artist join the team which helped a lot... especially covering the slack for the medical issues I was going through last week. Big things in this update are the new 'Nesting' events for the Harpy. In addition to her updated art, she can now go through pregnancy and egg laying (as well as a special bonus), and you can start creating a little family with her on the Mountain Peak.

screenshot41.png

Additionally, the Witch's Forest was added. As long as you have enough Magic Power, you can go interact with the Witch character now. And yes, she is already fuckable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've already updated the . Most of the new stuff is under the Witch or Harpy tabs. Have fun, all!

Last edited:

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Hope you get well soon.

Does the game contain bdsm, collar, piercing, customize hair and etc? Still waiting for more content. :D

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Version 0.48 Has Been Released!

Check the first post in the topic for the new links, of course. We had a new artist join the team which helped a lot... especially covering the slack for the medical issues I was going through last week. Big things in this update are the new 'Nesting' events for the Harpy. In addition to her updated art, she can now go through pregnancy and egg laying (as well as a special bonus), and you can start creating a little family with her on the Mountain Peak.

View attachment 813046

Additionally, the Witch's Forest was added. As long as you have enough Magic Power, you can go interact with the Witch character now. And yes, she is already fuckable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've already updated the . Most of the new stuff is under the Witch or Harpy tabs. Have fun, all!
Thank you for the new update, your game developing speed was top knot and I'm truly love it.... And after knowing you got kidney stone I feel very bad but can't do anything beside wish you well and pray that you could get rid of that damn disease

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Hope you get well soon.

Does the game contain bdsm, collar, piercing, customize hair and etc? Still waiting for more content. :D
I'm doing well, thanks. I did lose about 4 or 5 days worth of work, but I still managed to put out an update on time.

I'm gonna answer the spirit of your question as I understand it, rather than answering on a technicality. This game does have a lot of domination, and some light bondage descriptions in a few scenes. But there really isn't much in the way of explicit bdsm content with regards to actually using bondage, piercings, collars, etc. on characters in the game. I'd rather you go in with the right expectations rather than being disappointed by me promising bdsm when it's not a huge focus.

There is a Slave Collar item that can be used on the Queen currently, and it does appear on her portrait as well as changing her into a more submissive state. That's the closest thing right now.

With regards to new content, I just put out an update 30 minutes ago. So if you haven't seen that yet, you won't be waiting long. If you HAVE seen that and you're ALREADY waiting for new content after I just released an update 30 minutes ago, well... :ROFLMAO:

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
I'm doing well, thanks. I did lose about 4 or 5 days worth of work, but I still managed to put out an update on time.

I'm gonna answer the spirit of your question as I understand it, rather than answering on a technicality. This game does have a lot of domination, and some light bondage descriptions in a few scenes. But there really isn't much in the way of explicit bdsm content with regards to actually using bondage, piercings, collars, etc. on characters in the game. I'd rather you go in with the right expectations rather than being disappointed by me promising bdsm when it's not a huge focus.

There is a Slave Collar item that can be used on the Queen currently, and it does appear on her portrait as well as changing her into a more submissive state. That's the closest thing right now.

With regards to new content, I just put out an update 30 minutes ago. So if you haven't seen that yet, you won't be waiting long. If you HAVE seen that and you're ALREADY waiting for new content after I just released an update 30 minutes ago, well... :ROFLMAO:
Nice, would the slave collar be add to another character in the near future? I am only interested in the collar and the piercing (Won't mind if crotch tattoo was add too). :ROFLMAO:

Well, I don't know how many hours worth of content the game currently have. After all, the thread title is v0.48. With the number, it sounds like to new and too little content. Nothing personal, just my experience with game especially japanese game with version below 0.9 :ROFLMAO:

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Nice, would the slave collar be add to another character in the near future? I am only interested in the collar and the piercing (Won't mind if crotch tattoo was add too). :ROFLMAO:

Well, I don't know how many hours worth of content the game currently have. After all, the thread title is v0.48. With the number, it sounds like to new and too little content. Nothing personal, just my experience with game especially japanese game with version below 0.9 :ROFLMAO:
I played all the content of the game currently and my save has 4 hours played

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
version 0.48 = 48% done

The game is around 4-6 hours long, so it's already longer than most completed RPGMaker game projects that get released by japanese developers. Those tend to be 2-4 hours long when completed. I'm not japanese and I'm not part of a game design studio. This is a creative project I'm working on for my own reasons, and with no outside influence other than my own desires.

You can play the game for yourself and decide what you think. But I will stress again that bdsm is not a focus of the game, and it's not going to be.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
btw should the kids amount increase in the castle if u only breed harpy?
The total number of children in the world will increase after the harpy gives birth, in addition to the Harpy-specific children. The math can work out such that a new child (or children) will appear in other locations after the Harpy gives birth. This can include the castle, yeah.

EDIT: In fact, I've posted this list before but there's a few new ones in the game and not everyone has seen it anyway. Here's all the kids who appear in the game as well as the numbers needed.

-- General --

Piney 1: Village Daughter
Piney 4: Village Daughter 2

Anne 2: Tower Daughter

Queen 1: Princeling
Queen 2: Princessling
Queen 10: 11th in Line, Castle Corridor

Sl 1: Abandoned Boy
Sl 5: City Kid, Bad Apple
Sl 10: Abandoned Girl

Total 4: Puddle Girl, Bath
Total 5: Tower, Cautious Boy
Total 8: City Kid, Dirt Patch
Total 11: Horn Village, Curious Boy
Total 12: City Kid, Bushes
Total 20: Tower, Scissors
Total 32: Tower, TableC

-- Monsters --
Harpy 2: Grr Girl
Harpy 3: Bloodthirsty
Harpy 5: City Girl

-- Elf Village --

Fryl
1: Room Guardian
4: Nervous Villager
9: Tower Brat

Elf1: Friendless Girl
CG2: Thirsty Girl
WE2: Human Hater
Elf4: Barn Girl
Elf8: Runner
Elf16: Worker
Elf22: Jumper

Last edited:

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
MoriAPC
I know you kind of implemented a faster dialogue function, but me being the dickwad I am, messed around with your game a bit and got a better solution (for some who may find it better than the current one).
There's a 3rd party script by HimeWorks that lets players skip dialogue much faster by holding a single key (default: CTRL, modifiable by author), Ren'Py style and all that shiz.
just slap it into the scripts and it's done

I'm not saying you definitely have to add this, but some people might find it more suitable for their playstyles or something

Reactions: Tomy75

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Thanks for the info tonzak

This discussion has kinda already come up before, but the short version is that I'm not planning on using scripts written by anyone else for this game. There's a chance I might eventually get around to writing my own script to speed up the text scroll or give better options for the user interface, but I'll do that at my own pace. And unfortunately there's a lot of other writing and coding that I have on my plate right now.

I will add this to my list of resources to look at later on when I'm thinking about writing my own scripts.

I'm not opposed to people using other third party scripts, but it comes with the caveat that I'll basically ignore any bug reports that come from people who have modified their game or save files in any way. It's just not worth the hassle of trying to investigate something that you might have broken yourself.

Probably less of an issue for people who at least know enough about how to apply scripts to understand that if the game breaks it's not my fault. But it's definitely been an issue already with people using save editors and then not understanding how they messed up their own game file.

Reactions: L30

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Thanks for the info tonzak

This discussion has kinda already come up before, but the short version is that I'm not planning on using scripts written by anyone else for this game. There's a chance I might eventually get around to writing my own script to speed up the text scroll or give better options for the user interface, but I'll do that at my own pace. And unfortunately there's a lot of other writing and coding that I have on my plate right now.

I will add this to my list of resources to look at later on when I'm thinking about writing my own scripts.

I'm not opposed to people using other third party scripts, but it comes with the caveat that I'll basically ignore any bug reports that come from people who have modified their game or save files in any way. It's just not worth the hassle of trying to investigate something that you might have broken yourself.

Probably less of an issue for people who at least know enough about how to apply scripts to understand that if the game breaks it's not my fault. But it's definitely been an issue already with people using save editors and then not understanding how they messed up their own game file.
I can fully respect making scripts and such by yourself, so I'll drop the case.

Good luck

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes