MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Hey all, just wanted to give a brief update on my SubStar page, there's been a lot of changes recently. First of all I found out that my page had been shadowbanned for like a month or two. I just thought people weren't subscribing, but it turns out people have been unable to subscribe. Whoops.

I did get that issue resolved. And on an unrelated note I also decided to completely change how the page works.

First of all, I added a 0$ tier that anyone can join for free.

Secondly, I removed all rewards for the higher paying tiers.

Meaning from now on, everyone will have full access to everything on the page. This is more in line with my original goals to simply produce a creative work for the sake of my enjoyment. I'm really grateful for anyone that wishes to support me, but I don't want to have any features or rewards behind any sort of paywall.

If you're interested, come by and join the free tier. All of the posts will be made public from now on, and I've made the most recent posts all public as well, but you can only see them if you join the 0$ tier. To be honest I'm bad at using social media and I really don't post on there much anyway. But sometimes I do! I also post previews and stuff on discord, and those private chat channels will soon be opened up to anyone rather than being locked behind paid tiers.

Waffle1

Jun 8, 2018
Hey all, just wanted to give a brief update on my SubStar page, there's been a lot of changes recently. First of all I found out that my page had been shadowbanned for like a month or two. I just thought people weren't subscribing, but it turns out people have been unable to subscribe. Whoops.

I did get that issue resolved. And on an unrelated note I also decided to completely change how the page works.

First of all, I added a 0$ tier that anyone can join for free.

Secondly, I removed all rewards for the higher paying tiers.

Meaning from now on, everyone will have full access to everything on the page. This is more in line with my original goals to simply produce a creative work for the sake of my enjoyment. I'm really grateful for anyone that wishes to support me, but I don't want to have any features or rewards behind any sort of paywall.

If you're interested, come by and join the free tier. All of the posts will be made public from now on, and I've made the most recent posts all public as well, but you can only see them if you join the 0$ tier. To be honest I'm bad at using social media and I really don't post on there much anyway. But sometimes I do! I also post previews and stuff on discord, and those private chat channels will soon be opened up to anyone rather than being locked behind paid tiers.
I went to the site and joined the 0$ tier and the posts are still locked.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Waffle1 Yeah I'm aware of this issue. Unfortunately there's not much else I can do about it at this point. I've been messaging SubStar support back and forth for the last few days already. Best thing I can say is that within the next few days, hopefully all of the posts will go back to being public again.

Either way, most of the activity is on the Discord. If you're really interested in engaging with the community and keeping updated about the development of the game I highly recommend you just join the discord.

Reactions: L30

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Well, I was hoping to have the shadowbanning and other issues resolved with SubStar before I ran the next poll, but it looks like that's not going to happen. I'd rather just run the poll as soon as possible, so here we go.

Battle VS Monsters

PollSeptr.png

Trying to decide which kind of content I should prioritize for version 0.52. Do you guys want another battle scene vs a female character (Similar to the battle with Frylitia), or some more activity added to the Monster Cave? I feel both of these areas have been somewhat neglected for at least a few updates. Let's see what people want.

Anyone can vote here.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Any chance for android port? Because it is difficult for me to do research in my PC :D

0% Chance, sorry. I'd essentially have to remake the entire game in order to create an android version myself.

However, there is a way to play the game on android already.

There's an app called joiplay that allows you to emulate RTP and play games like this.

If you can't find it yourself you should join the

One of the moderators on the server actually went out of his way to write a guide for Android users, how to set up joiplay and how to install the game and everything. Just be warned that the game won't always run perfectly (there is one known visual glitch that a few people have encountered in one scene), and there's nothing that I can do to fix how your phone will run the game.

Reactions: Helmyoga and L30

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I'm inclined to say that the monster cave is more neglected than battling other characters. We can already battle three girls on our own at least (there might be more, I havent played for a bit, I rather wait for a few updates before checking back in, helps prevent getting burnt out as a player), and one of them, if we choose to battle her ourself leaves hardly any content for the monsters. Their raid settings do nothing, and there is an inaccessible part of the cave that I really want to explore and exploit.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
DaBouncer

I agree with the sentiment of what you're saying, it's part of the reason why they are on the poll of things that I want to give priority to within the next few updates. Although technically the raid settings do actually have a purpose. Right now there's already one scene where a captured girl shows up in the monster cave, and your raid settings determine the flavor text for how she got there.

It looks like the people are mostly voting in favor of getting a new battle scene first, which means the Monsters won't be getting their big update right away. But everything will get done eventually.

Also if you're interested in seeing the deeper floors of the Monster Cave, there is a way to visit it right now by going through the Slut character. You can choose an ending where she gets trapped in a monster nest and go visit her there.

Helmyoga

Aug 12, 2020
Hello i have some question

1. How do i unlock the witch forest location?
2. My harpy stuck at threesome with mr. Smith, so i didnt see any preg, birthing or laying egg scene (i steal the egg in that mountain straw btw)
3. Am i stuck in Cherry date? I mean after 1st date, i didnt trigger any 2nd date event. Instead she asking for that book. After i bought the book and trying to give it to her, and she's keep repeating it (her words didnt change and keep asking for the book).

Thank you.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Helmyoga

1. After you beat Merlin and drain his power, your Magic score will increase and you should be able to destroy the barrier. If it doesn't work, use the Magic Clock to force the game to manually check your stats before examining the barrier. If Merlin hasn't showed up yet, just play around for a bit more and return to the world map every so often. Use the Magic Clock to speed up time if desired. You have to go to the castle and take over the throne room before Merlin will show up, so do that first.

2. You can send Smith away at any time, and the pregnancy event should trigger automatically just from cumming inside of her. Can you specify what you mean about 'stuck'?

3. If you did poorly enough on the first date, Cherry will ask you for a number of gifts before you can progress to the second date. It's possible that you got a low enough score on the first date that she asks for the Spicy Novel item twice.

Remember to check the for information. It's extremely comprehensive, I update it myself, and it gives instructions on how to do everything in the game right now.

Also have you used the cheat menu in joiplay, or altered your save file? Doing this can lead to your file becoming messed up, so I'd be careful. If you're doing things correctly and you're still unable to advance scenes, this might be the reason why.

Reactions: L30 and Helmyoga

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Version 0.50 is finally out. I'm gonna keep it brief this week because there's a ton of content and I'd rather get to updating the Guide as quickly as possible. If you want to know what's in the new update, the info is all here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The has been updated! I also did my best to highlight all of the new content in this update, as well as adding a list of all the new art in this update for those using the guide. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
1601137002876.png
Getting this when i play with my old save.

Edit: got it it another full save someone posted here. Are old saves not compatable?

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Which RPGM do I need for this game ?
RPG Maker VX Ace

You can get it for free, here.

Are old saves not compatable?
Old saves are always compatible. I'm not familiar with the error you're showing, but you're the first person to ever report it so it might be a problem that is specific to yourself. I also just tested some old save files in the newest version of the game myself, and they work.

Honestly there is no character file in the game called krowly, so I feel like this has to be a problem on your end.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
RPG Maker VX Ace

You can get it for free, here.

Old saves are always compatible. I'm not familiar with the error you're showing, but you're the first person to ever report it so it might be a problem that is specific to yourself. I also just tested some old save files in the newest version of the game myself, and they work.

Honestly there is no character file in the game called krowly, so I feel like this has to be a problem on your end.
Weird then. I still have .46 downloaded and it works fine on it.

Edit: Moved to a new location and saved and it seemed to fix it

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes