Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
There's a debug Hstvrx to the right of witch shack, and also fucking and impregnating wild elf with normal end results in a brief preg belly overlay over her normal lying on the back pic. Great update, though Curious got the Slut treatment. She is the one of 4 to get into the dungeon, isn't she?

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I'd rather have them capture more waifus for me, or even turn into a farm. Remember how you have that egg salesman come to you when you hold court? What if you could have your monsters do that type of business to the girls they capture from raiding, girls you'll never meet?

I just came up with that idea on the spot, so.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
23mb? How is this game so small? Looks like it's had tons of updates, too.
First, you have to download the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP in order to play the game. This is one of the reasons that the game file can be so small, because it doesn't have to include any of the RTP files (which would massively inflate the size of the game).

Secondly, although there's a bunch of image files, I downscaled them all before moving them into the game folder. If I include all of the images at their full resolution and then downsized them in the rendering step in the game, the filesize would also be massive.

Third, the reason the game has so many updates is because I'm insanely committed to finishing this project and I spend a very large portion of my free time working on it despite the fact that I'm giving it away for free.

There's a debug Hstvrx to the right of witch shack, and also fucking and impregnating wild elf with normal end results in a brief preg belly overlay over her normal lying on the back pic.
Haha whoops. Honestly that's probably the best place to check in the game if you ever want to go looking for debug items. Yeah normally I put stuff there because it's a fast/easy location to reach and then I delete it later. Looks like I forgot to delete one. Thanks for pointing it out.

I'll investigate the Wild Elf scene as well, there's probably a simple fix for that.

Asakura15

Feb 18, 2019
Version 0.50 is finally out. I'm gonna keep it brief this week because there's a ton of content and I'd rather get to updating the Guide as quickly as possible. If you want to know what's in the new update, the info is all here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The has been updated! I also did my best to highlight all of the new content in this update, as well as adding a list of all the new art in this update for those using the guide. Enjoy!
impreg kath again.. she is the best MILF

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
not sure how to leave the arcane workshop after the merlin fight, i extracted and nothing happens, the guide doesnt mention a specific exit so maybe this is a bug

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
^ This.

Use any of your Token items to go to whichever map you want. You can also get back to the Workshop by using the Wizard item.

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Any news on when you plan to finalize the rework of all of the old art? I know the Queen's birth art is still the original art, but I don't remember if anything else remains.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Haha whoops. Honestly that's probably the best place to check in the game if you ever want to go looking for debug items. Yeah normally I put stuff there because it's a fast/easy location to reach and then I delete it later. Looks like I forgot to delete one. Thanks for pointing it out.

I'll investigate the Wild Elf scene as well, there's probably a simple fix for that.
I got Hstrvx covering my screen. Tried to teleport out and it stayed. Is this the witches house debug thing you are speaking of?

If I have playing this for awhile, should I restart every few updates because I think my file is from .3 or before that... lol

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Just here to give a shoutout to the dev for the incredibly consistent frequency of updates and activity on the thread. Massive fucking respect. Plus your art improved a hella lot, so that's nice to see.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Any news on when you plan to finalize the rework of all of the old art? I know the Queen's birth art is still the original art, but I don't remember if anything else remains.
Sometime between now and the release of version 1.00

I got Hstrvx covering my screen. Tried to teleport out and it stayed. Is this the witches house debug thing you are speaking of?

If I have playing this for awhile, should I restart every few updates because I think my file is from .3 or before that... lol
Go to your inventory and use the new item which removes visual glitches from the screen. Alternately, if you talk to any character with a portrait, the visual glitch should go away on its own after the conversation ends.

Regarding your save... No, it's fine. I have gone through great lengths to make sure that older saves will always be compatible with newer versions. If you're ever unsure about this just use the Spellbook item in your inventory. This runs the game through a series of checks based on a variable that gets updated in each version, and causes your game to go through the changes, in order, that were implemented with each version update to make sure your game won't have any glitches from using an old save.

Just here to give a shoutout to the dev for the incredibly consistent frequency of updates and activity on the thread. Massive fucking respect. Plus your art improved a hella lot, so that's nice to see.
Thanks, but I would say the credit for the art should go to jh. He has been a massive help to this project and is the one responsible for all of the updated art produced over the last 7 months. Honestly I think this project would have been pretty dead without his help. I would have kept working on it, but nobody would have cared to play it without the updated art.

There was also recently a second artist who joined the team who has been a huge help in the last two updates. Since I have a second person to help out with adding minor visual upgrades as well as producing extra CG to make each update feel more substantial.

bigolnick

Oct 23, 2019
not gunna lie, not sure on how to get kath anal scene. What level does the bar have to be at? Plus groped her and creampied her 25+ times. Followed the guide. She keeps just saying i should focus on the bar. Which is lv 11. Dunno how to get it past that.

Tips please?

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes