MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Thanks for the additional feedback, guys.

I'll have to think about the incest patch thing. The issue is that it's not as easy as just changing nick names in this case. Since there's an entire spell setting in the game that decides whether the incest is hidden or shown. I'd have to remove the spell setting entirely from the base game, and re-write TONS of dialogue. The game has many split paths already where the dialogue written is completely different depending on which option you select. It's probably less effort for me to switch to subscribestar if I get booted off of patreon than to redo 30% of everything I've done up to this point.

But, like I mentioned above, I don't host the game on patreon anyway so my thinking is that this will hopefully be fine. We'll see if patreon decides they have the authority to ban me because I also happen to be creating content that they object to, in a place that is not owned by patreon.

for kaorok :

Where did you see that typo? Do you remember? It will be easier for me to find/fix it if you could help me out with that.

Regarding your suggestions...

2. I have reference pictures already gathered for a catgirl, but I haven't drawn her yet. I also have a sidequest that involves a harpy that is already written... but I haven't drawn her yet either. We'll get them 'eventually!' Drawing is the slowest part of the process for me. I spent over 60 hours just making the art for the demo, and that doesn't include the art that didn't make it into the game.

3. Yeah, polls are going to be a big part of the development of APC. I plan to make a new poll after every release

(and here's a little bit of unsolicited hype: version 0.14 is gonna be next weekend at the latest)

4. Totally agree. I had to make decisions about which areas I could leave empty and which ones needed to have NPCs. My general rule is that the throne room and bar scenes described having bystanders, and so I added bystanders. I can give them dialogue later on.

I'm glad you mentioned the default walking speed. I can easily make Raptor go faster and it's not something I would have thought to do until someone mentioned it.

Sign Post at the school is a little sample of things to come with regards to fast travel, as well as the Queen's Key you get when you send the Queen to the tower. Basically, the ability to warp around Bellute will be a feature in later versions of the game. It's another one of those things that I would have loved to include in the demo but... at a certain point I had to release something to the public, even if that means it doesn't have all of the features that v1.00 will have.

How do you get the pregnant scene with the queen? I have her in the tower now, can you have sex with her again after that?
There's currently two ways to get her pregnant.

Throne Room: With Virility set to high. If you're about to cum, you'll get a special scene where you can get her pregnant with 100% and even decide which type of pregnancy she has. With Virility set to medium, you get the normal 9% chance if you cum inside of her.

Tower: With Virility set to medium you get the normal 9% chance if you cum inside her. High increases this to a 100% chance but there's no special options.

You can only have sex with the Queen one time currently. Either in the throne room or the tower. Next version should be adding the ability to give birth so she can go back to her default Slave Queen state if she is currently pregnant. Version after that I can add the ability to have sex with her again when she's in her Slave Queen state.

Making the repeatable sex scenes is more work than you might imagine, and there's another reason which isn't as immediately obvious. I don't want a player to have too many children in such an early version of the demo before I later add the features where the number of children has significance to the gameplay.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Thanks for the additional feedback, guys.

I'll have to think about the incest patch thing. The issue is that it's not as easy as just changing nick names in this case. Since there's an entire spell setting in the game that decides whether the incest is hidden or shown. I'd have to remove the spell setting entirely from the base game, and re-write TONS of dialogue. The game has many split paths already where the dialogue written is completely different depending on which option you select. It's probably less effort for me to switch to subscribestar if I get booted off of patreon than to redo 30% of everything I've done up to this point.

But, like I mentioned above, I don't host the game on patreon anyway so my thinking is that this will hopefully be fine. We'll see if patreon decides they have the authority to ban me because I also happen to be creating content that they object to, in a place that is not owned by patreon.
I understand the worry about having to redo 30%, but from what I understand, the revenue flow from Subscribestar is far lower than what Patreon gives you. And the sunk cost problem can definitely be an issue, but at this point I feel that you need to be flexible enough to adjust to this.

On a related note: MoriAPC, at this point, I have to ask you an important question: Why are you making this game in RPGM? Is combat going to be a factor in future versions? Because based on what I've seen, it might be easier to build this game in Ren'Py or Twine. And it's never going to be easier to port this game now. If you need help porting, we here can help you with that.

for kaorok :

Where did you see that typo? Do you remember? It will be easier for me to find/fix it if you could help me out with that.
I think it was while you are having sex with the queen in the throne room. When you're doing foreplay with her breasts?

Regarding your suggestions...

2. I have reference pictures already gathered for a catgirl, but I haven't drawn her yet. I also have a sidequest that involves a harpy that is already written... but I haven't drawn her yet either. We'll get them 'eventually!' Drawing is the slowest part of the process for me. I spent over 60 hours just making the art for the demo, and that doesn't include the art that didn't make it into the game.

3. Yeah, polls are going to be a big part of the development of APC. I plan to make a new poll after every release

(and here's a little bit of unsolicited hype: version 0.14 is gonna be next weekend at the latest)

4. Totally agree. I had to make decisions about which areas I could leave empty and which ones needed to have NPCs. My general rule is that the throne room and bar scenes described having bystanders, and so I added bystanders. I can give them dialogue later on.

I'm glad you mentioned the default walking speed. I can easily make Raptor go faster and it's not something I would have thought to do until someone mentioned it.

Sign Post at the school is a little sample of things to come with regards to fast travel, as well as the Queen's Key you get when you send the Queen to the tower. Basically, the ability to warp around Bellute will be a feature in later versions of the game. It's another one of those things that I would have loved to include in the demo but... at a certain point I had to release something to the public, even if that means it doesn't have all of the features that v1.00 will have.
Hmm. If the most time-intensive part is the art, then this just reinforces my suggestion that you move this to Ren'Py or Twine. RPGM is just too fiddly from both the creator and player side for something like this, where you can't easily copy+paste the code.

There's currently two ways to get her pregnant.

Throne Room: With Virility set to high. If you're about to cum, you'll get a special scene where you can get her pregnant with 100% and even decide which type of pregnancy she has. With Virility set to medium, you get the normal 9% chance if you cum inside of her.

Tower: With Virility set to medium you get the normal 9% chance if you cum inside her. High increases this to a 100% chance but there's no special options.

You can only have sex with the Queen one time currently. Either in the throne room or the tower. Next version should be adding the ability to give birth so she can go back to her default Slave Queen state if she is currently pregnant. Version after that I can add the ability to have sex with her again when she's in her Slave Queen state.

Making the repeatable sex scenes is more work than you might imagine, and there's another reason which isn't as immediately obvious. I don't want a player to have too many children in such an early version of the demo before I later add the features where the number of children has significance to the gameplay.
Ah, I managed to get that, but once she's in the tower and pregnant you can't interact with her anymore? As a preggo fetishist, it's not just about watching them get pregnant and giving birth, it's also about doing stuff with them while they're preggo. Please give us pregnancy sex scenes!

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Why are you making this game in RPGM?
I have over a decade of experience using RPG Maker, basically. It's much faster for me if I use an engine I'm very familiar with. I've used Renpy on a previous project and I didn't enjoy using it as much. It's really just a matter of preference for me.

so i see incest so does the mc have a mom and sis you can knock up of whats the deal in this game ?
The short answer: yes and yes.... eventually.

The long answer: The game is still in early development. Right now: You can have sex with the mother character, and you can date the sister character. The mom talks about impregnation but she doesn't visibly get pregnant in version 0.10.

Ah, I managed to get that, but once she's in the tower and pregnant you can't interact with her anymore? As a preggo fetishist, it's not just about watching them get pregnant and giving birth, it's also about doing stuff with them while they're preggo. Please give us pregnancy sex scenes!
Stay tuned for future versions, I'm sure you'll be satisfied with the scenes to come later on. :)

And thanks for the info on the typo.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
(Sorry for this double post, I didn't see this reply originally)

So I tried to Download game, it says no content found.
Which link did you use? I'll check them all again tomorrow and make sure they're still working. Sorry for the inconvenience.

You can also come visit the Discord. There's a download link directly to my DropBox there, which always has the most recent version available (even before I would post it here)

Reactions: Stijn and L30

lovelesspoison

Apr 17, 2017
Any game with a heavy focus on impregnation gets an instant follow from me. It seems like the link to the discord is expired though.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Thanks for letting me know. I had set it to never expire, but maybe something went wrong.

Try this link for now.

Reactions: L30

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Thanks for letting me know. I had set it to never expire, but maybe something went wrong.

Try this link for now.
I tried both of the links and both say that either the invitation has expired or I don't have permission to enter the discord.

Also, I think that maybe we could also have a little sister, you know, to have the unholy incest trinity

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I get the "Unable to find Gothic VL font " Error message someone help please. The game won't open. :/
You may need to install the RPGMaker VX Ace RTP if you don't have it already. This isn't something you need to buy, but it's a free runtime package you will need to play this kind of RPG Maker game.

It's a little annoying to need another file, but it only takes a few minutes. I found that a lot of games on f95 require people to have the RTP already, and I can upload a version of the game with a much smaller filesize.

I tried both of the links and both say that either the invitation has expired or I don't have permission to enter the discord.

Also, I think that maybe we could also have a little sister, you know, to have the unholy incest trinity
I'm not sure but other people have continued to join the discord and the link seems to work when I use it. The first thing that comes to mind: I have the server set to adult (18+). You may need to go into your discord user settings and see if you have turned off the ability to join adult servers, but this is only a guess. If that's not it... I'm not sure, sorry.

re; Little Sister...

Sylvia, the other sister, will be talked about in the next update. I've already written the scene where Kath talks about both of her daughters. However, Sylvia won't appear for a while unless I get a lot of requests to add her soon.

I'll be updating the game on saturday or sunday.

Reactions: Stijn
Sep 28, 2018
MoriAPC I messed up. Not your fault. The RPG maker AXE download was in the wrong location therefore the game couldn't find it in its actually location. Its my mistake keep and doing what you do lol.

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
You may need to install the RPGMaker VX Ace RTP if you don't have it already. This isn't something you need to buy, but it's a free runtime package you will need to play this kind of RPG Maker game.

It's a little annoying to need another file, but it only takes a few minutes. I found that a lot of games on f95 require people to have the RTP already, and I can upload a version of the game with a much smaller filesize.

I'm not sure but other people have continued to join the discord and the link seems to work when I use it. The first thing that comes to mind: I have the server set to adult (18+). You may need to go into your discord user settings and see if you have turned off the ability to join adult servers, but this is only a guess. If that's not it... I'm not sure, sorry.

re; Little Sister...

Sylvia, the other sister, will be talked about in the next update. I've already written the scene where Kath talks about both of her daughters. However, Sylvia won't appear for a while unless I get a lot of requests to add her soon.

I'll be updating the game on saturday or sunday.
I tried again but this time on the app and only then I could enter the discord. Also, I forgot to say that one thing I think you should definitely add to the game, if you want to add images to the sex scenes, would be a gallery like the one Harem Collector has, so that if you add images to one scene the peolpe who already have seen it without them can see it another time without having to play the game another time.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Yeah I totally agree about adding a gallery. It's something I want to do in the future once there is more art worth looking at. I can decide later exactly how I want to do it.

FortheLoveOfPie don't worry about it at all. I don't mind trying to help players who might be having issues. Just glad to hear you got it working!

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Saw the second preview pic, the tags, "big ass, big tits, incest, pregnancy, sandbox, milf and dating sim" and had to try it. But I'm a speedreader, and without a skip key, I'm constantly selecting options that haven't even loaded yet. I have no idea what's going on.

Epasda

Apr 30, 2017
I have a couple questions concerning the game.

First, will the interactions with the mom always start at the point where she's already your bitch? I'd prefer some progression to get to that point, or is she only like this because the game is still in early development?

Second, is there anything planned for after characters become pregnant, like actually giving birth or something? What happens to the children if so?

Lastly, what is the expected size of the cast that will be in the game, like for example will there be other relatives like an aunt or another sister?

I hope I didn't come off as too much it's just that I like the game at its current status and the potential it presents. Also I like the new art, but I think its kinda lacking in vibrancy and contrast. All in all I wish you luck and success on this project

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Redsand Chrathrard

Text Skip is on my list of planned features. Hopefully I can implement it by the next update. Thanks for the feedback!

Espada Grondfon

There was not much material added for Kath in this update, but she did win the last character poll on my Patreon. For that reason, there is going to be a LOT of content added for her in the next update. She will get at least one of her sex CG added, one additional scene, and more content in the bar.

Kath and Raptor have been in a relationship since before the game started. It is a part of their backstory and won't change.

Kath will have a pregnancy event added later on, but it is part of her questline and so it won't happen officially until you progress her quest to a certain point. Right now, the number of creampies you give her is already being tracked and will contribute toward how long it takes when that feature is added. She will have pregnant sex and birth events, similar to the other characters.

If you're specifically wondering about pregnancy, birth, and what happens to the kids, I recommend you check out The Tower. Hstrvx explains that she was sent there by Peter to collect and look after the kids. You can also impregnate the Queen, have pregnant sex with her, and she can give birth.

About the size of the cast... There is an assortment of Major and Minor characters.

Major characters are like Kath, or the Queen, who have quest lines where you can do multiple different things with them and progress their arc over time.

Minor characters, like the Slut currently found in Shiny City, are someone who you can have sex with maybe one or two times and the story resolves itself pretty much right away.

Most of the Major Characters are in the game already, but they also need a lot of work. None of them are even near finished. I'll be adding more Minor Characters as I go. This will make the world feel more full and give Raptor the option to cause more chaos to 'random' people around the cities and locations.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes