MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
That does sound strange but I just tested the interaction between Sylvia, Resvin, and Raptor earlier today and it seemed to work. So I'm really not sure what exactly is happening. Since two people are reporting it I will investigate the issue though.

I don't think it has to do with Sylvia, but there might be something in the code where you have repeated sex with her that causes this interaction.

Whatever the issue is, it's not going to receive a short term fix. I'd suggest try just having sex with her one time then go talk to her and select the option to advance her to the next level. This should work for now.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
loserishome Kuberos

I found the error, it's in the "Stay a While" choice branch.It'll be fixed in the next version but that's 2 weeks away. You'll have to avoid selecting that choice when viewing the repeat sex scenes, at least for now.

Reactions: QWERTYuu6662

Zirnitra

Jun 18, 2017
Queen's sex scenes have been overlayed for several versions. If I remember correctly, it's that the missionary overlaps her belly over the on-her-knees.

Garnet also has an error where, once she's fully pregnant, you can talk to her and there is an option for "special" which does nothing.

I may be missing something, but it doesn't seem as though you can do anything with the nobles after getting the quest items from them, plus the female noble doesn't appear to exist.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Queen's sex scenes have been overlayed for several versions. If I remember correctly, it's that the missionary overlaps her belly over the on-her-knees.

Garnet also has an error where, once she's fully pregnant, you can talk to her and there is an option for "special" which does nothing.

I may be missing something, but it doesn't seem as though you can do anything with the nobles after getting the quest items from them, plus the female noble doesn't appear to exist.
re; Queen -- I'll have to investigate this. Thanks for pointing it out.

Garnet, Nobles -- Game is only 56% done. more content will be added in later versions, that is not a bug.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Version 0.54 has just been released! This includes some of the long awaited updates for Kath. Rather than ramble on about it, here are the full version notes:

View attachment 872265

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've updated the already, so feel free to use this if you need help with the new content. Updates from the last three versions are color coded in case you missed an update or two.

Also want to give a big thanks to the mod(s) here who have helped me out with adding more download links to the topic always!

HunterOrdo

Apr 24, 2018
Oh, preggo content. I am game. Just opened it and getting through the intro but the name made me laugh. Raptor. Really? This guy goes around and calls himself Raptor and expects everyone to take him seriously? Raptor. I guess it makes sense. Raptor certainly sounds like the guy who would drop out of academy and try to summon demons so I guess it fits in that sense.

But.. Just..... Man, going to be hard not to laugh or roll my eyes whenever I see someone say that name.

Kuberos

Sep 10, 2017
Thanks Mori, just a minor bug that you didn't see before release. What do you expect when you try to keep up with deadlines. Thanks again for the good work(y)

Reactions: MoriAPC

QWERTYuu6662

Aug 10, 2020
Thanks for all of the replies so far! I will say though this is not my "starting line." I have been writing and coding for over 15 years. I'm just not a professional artist. Although I guess my problem has always been that the art is the first thing people look at.

If you're at all interested in what is going on with APC definitely keep that in mind: The writing and gameplay is the main draw here.

That's for android right? I haven't thought too much about different operating systems yet, but I could see myself at least looking into it in the future. I was already thinking about whether I can do something for Linux users or not.

I can't really speak for that but I can say this is not a knock off or a copy of anything. Everything that went into this game was created entirely by me, with the exception of the base RTP stuff that I'm using for now as I gradually add my own art assets. I'm going to continue releasing content for free -- definitely a really bad scam if it is a scam.

Mostly, I just wanted to share my work with other people and get some feedback about what things people would like to see in the game. I've written a lot of material in the past but haven't shared much of my erotic writing before except with a few friends. If people actually play it and share their thoughts, I would be happy with that. :D
Stayed for the story , you're one of the best out there. Thank You

Mar 12, 2018
Is Lock's Future Diary new? I chose homeschooling, and the entries are pretty cute.

Also, given how young Raptor may or may not have been when he and Kath had their first time together... is it possible that Sylvia is actually their daughter?

Last edited:

Asakura15

Feb 18, 2019
Version 0.54 has just been released! This includes some of the long awaited updates for Kath. Rather than ramble on about it, here are the full version notes:

View attachment 872265

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've updated the already, so feel free to use this if you need help with the new content. Updates from the last three versions are color coded in case you missed an update or two.

Also want to give a big thanks to the mod(s) here who have helped me out with adding more download links to the topic always!
PERFECT.. finally can get kath pregnant again

Jachinzu

May 30, 2017
I barely say anything but been following this for awhile since weird lookin art is my fetish and everytime it updates my mood becomes better. So yea keep up good work fam this is gold in my eyes.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Is Lock's Future Diary new? I chose homeschooling, and the entries are pretty cute.

Also, given how young Raptor may or may not have been when he and Kath had their first time together... is it possible that Sylvia is actually their daughter?
Future Diary has been "hiding" up there in plain sight for a while, I suppose. I usually add new plot related event and texts to the game during times when I don't feel like working on sex scenes but I am motivated to write or code.

Sylvia and Raptor are only a few years apart in age. I think 3 but I'm not looking at my notes right now. It shouldn't be possible for Raptor to be her father. I can elaborate on that if you want, but the evidence in the game suggests that Raptor was definitely older than 3 when he had sex with Kath the first time.

Byrous

Apr 3, 2019
It seems that the tired Lady pregnancy path auto-skips and she is always pissed because of it. Im using the old savefile from 0.52 could that be the problem?

Last edited:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
It seems that the tired Lady pregnancy path auto-skips and she is always pissed because of it. Im using the old savefile from 0.52 could that be the problem?
Unfortunately there's an issue with the "Stay a While" choice which causes her to automatically skip over a portion of her scenes. The only way to avoid this for now is to not select that option. And this is one of the few cases where old save files can be an issue since the game will present the same glitch even if you selected to "Stay a While" in a previous version.

Should be fixed in the next version. If your "Tired Lady" is already messed up you might have to start a new save just for the sake of viewing her scenes for now. It's inconvenient but at least she's a character you can access from the very beginning and her scenes are quick to view. You can also use the Enslave option on Kath to immediately gain control of the bar now, so you don't need to do the Kath questline in order to offer Resvin a job.

Just make sure you avoid picking the "Stay a While" option after having sex. This ironically will lead to you automatically ditching her later on.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Unfortunately there's an issue with the "Stay a While" choice which causes her to automatically skip over a portion of her scenes. The only way to avoid this for now is to not select that option. And this is one of the few cases where old save files can be an issue since the game will present the same glitch even if you selected to "Stay a While" in a previous version.

Should be fixed in the next version. If your "Tired Lady" is already messed up you might have to start a new save just for the sake of viewing her scenes for now. It's inconvenient but at least she's a character you can access from the very beginning and her scenes are quick to view. You can also use the Enslave option on Kath to immediately gain control of the bar now, so you don't need to do the Kath questline in order to offer Resvin a job.

Just make sure you avoid picking the "Stay a While" option after having sex. This ironically will lead to you automatically ditching her later on.
Damn, thanks for the head up...Hopefully the bug would be fix in the next update and in the future too

Mar 12, 2018
Sylvia and Raptor are only a few years apart in age. I think 3 but I'm not looking at my notes right now. It shouldn't be possible for Raptor to be her father. I can elaborate on that if you want, but the evidence in the game suggests that Raptor was definitely older than 3 when he had sex with Kath the first time.
Fair enough, I didn't know if he'd already gotten the magic "kids grow fast" ability already.

Also, Kath is a gorgeous baby factory. I especially love ovum fertilization cutaways.

If I'd known about the diary, I would've experimented with the different options to see how it changed Lock's future... Could you tell me what "Public School" and "Private School" change?

Last edited:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
The schooling option for Lock doesn't affect anything yet. Those scenes are on my 'short list,' which means they will likely be added within the next update or so. There's also a few minor things that Kath still needs to receive. This means she's going to get small updates for the next few releases rather than needing to wait a long time for another big update.

Additionally, I mentioned this for the Discord followers already, but I think it's overall good news so I'll just share it again. Because I updated Kath's "main event script" in this last update, it means I'll be able to more quickly add more new scenes for her in the future.

To summarize... More good stuff is on the way!

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes