MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Defeated Merlin, not able to reach the witch, think it's because my magic level is reading wrong (says 11); what specific magic power level is needed to get through the barrier? (Also, to impregnate Hstrvx?)
This happened because you altered your save file.

how do you pronounce "Hstrvx" ? I say it "Hiss-tre-vix".
Hiss tre vix

or

Hiss tra vix

These are the two I consider most correct. It just depends on your accent. Hiss tre vix is probably close enough as well, and we might be talking about the same thing and just spelling it differently. If someone said it like "hiss ter vix" I wouldn't say they were wrong either.

can someone please post a full save file
Generally people don't share full save files in this topic. It doesn't make much sense for this game because you can already go around and do whatever you want from the very beginning. Additionally, a lot of scenes are played out in a linear order. If I were to send you a full save file you'd essentially have a game state where things were already done, and you missed the chance to do it yourself.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Hyper-preg on first interaction.
I've identified and fixed this glitch. It had to do with how the game renders her pregnant sex scene and her non-pregnant sex scene. The pregnant version didn't explicitly have any code to scrub away the basic portait because she doesn't have the ability to change mid forms in any of her newer scenes. However, in the original throne room scene, there's one option which gives you the ability to change her from normal to pregnant in the middle of the scene. This causes her pregnant form to show up, but it doesn't completely scrub away the CG that was already being displayed.

I generally cleaned up the rest of the script which is used to display here while working on this. It's the first portrait display script that I wrote, so it was the most messy one by far.

Reactions: Zirnitra

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
MoriAPC I got Resvin pregnant, after I got the sex scene I went to talk with her and it said that I abandoned her while she was pregnant. it was supposed to jump the pregnancy like that or a bug?

and where is the bar's ledge? Can anyone help me?

Last edited:

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
MoriAPC I got Resvin pregnant, after I got the sex scene I went to talk with her and it said that I abandoned her while she was pregnant. it was supposed to jump the pregnancy like that or a bug?

and where is the bar's ledge? Can anyone help me?
It is a bug, it was discussed a bit earlier.

I think the ledger is to the left of Kath, on the bar counter.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
KLERICH There's no time stop scenes in this game currently, although the main character does have time manipulation powers. The game I worked on before this one had a lot of time stop scenes, and that's probably the reason why I haven't been in the mood to write anymore.

Logan3000x Looks like someone helped you find the ledger already. For more information on the bug: This happens when you select the "Stay a While" choice. It unfortunately affects a variable which influences later scenes in a way I didn't intend, and causes about 3-4 of her scenes to be skipped over. Yeahhh.... In the next version you'll be given the option to revert her to the unbugged state. Otherwise, you can just avoid the "Stay a While" choice if you want to continue her route normally.

Apr 25, 2018
I'm I the only one who wants the option to rape the Demon boss and overthrow her? I don't want anyone telling me what to do, and she'd look good chained to my throne as ruler of both the demon and the human world.

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020

1604093665221.png

Hey, I made a poll for this minor character. I'll probably only be able to do one of her routes right away, so go here and vote if you care about which of her routes is added to the game first. The choices are between the corruption route where she resists your influence more, the mind control route where she is influenced by your magic, or the enthusiastic route where she is more open to your ideas and doesn't need to be forced as much.

If you'd rather I just ignore characters like this and focus on the major characters for now, there's also an option to vote on that.

how can you full screen the game ?
Alt+ENTER. This apparently doesn't work for everyone. On some display settings your monitor will just take the game and put it in the middle of a fully black screen. If that happens there isn't really anything I can do about it, you need to figure out your correct monitor settings to make it go truly fullscreen.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
screenshot61.png

Version 0.56 has just been released!

There's a new potential worker at the bar with her own short quest line and lots of scenes. Polyquin can now have some monster encounters and egg laying as well. There's a new short Kath scene, updated art for Hstrvx and the Queen. Honestly, lots of fun stuff. Go check it out for yourself, or see the version notes below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: The has been updated. Have fun!

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn! Did the Queen's art being rework and polish? She look more gorgeous and have smoother design than before, and I love it...Wonder how many characters would have the rework in the future? Would love to see polished arts from the elven girls in the elf's village

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Queen and Hstrvx were redone. Kath and Cherry need to be redone. Those are the four characters who are all very major, and they were among the first portraits ever done for the game. I don't know if we'll redo any other portraits beyond that. It's a bit of a strain on resources and I don't think it will be worth it as much for minor characters, or those where the updates won't change the quality too much.

The original four or five portraits really stood out because they had different linework (thinner lines) and coloring (lower contrast), so they didn't match the style of the portraits that we'd been using for all new characters since about version 0.20

Anyway yeah, glad to know people are liking the new stuff for the Queen. That gives me hope that people will be excited for an updated Kath portrait as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Queen and Hstrvx were redone. Kath and Cherry need to be redone. Those are the four characters who are all very major, and they were among the first portraits ever done for the game. I don't know if we'll redo any other portraits beyond that. It's a bit of a strain on resources and I don't think it will be worth it as much for minor characters, or those where the updates won't change the quality too much.

The original four or five portraits really stood out because they had different linework (thinner lines) and coloring (lower contrast), so they didn't match the style of the portraits that we'd been using for all new characters since about version 0.20

Anyway yeah, glad to know people are liking the new stuff for the Queen. That gives me hope that people will be excited for an updated Kath portrait as well.
Nice! Can't wait to see how Kath and Cherry would look like after the rework, specially the poster milf Kath (would love if her portrait was the most beautiful and have well cared redrawing art quality compare to all the girls in the entire game). And I love that ahegao creampie with new girl Flat, would love to see you add those ahegao face for the rest

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I lost my last saves, someone gives me a save of version 0.54 pls View attachment 891077
This is a bit tough. What content had you already completed and which things haven't you done yet? Even if someone had an exact similar save file they might have made different decisions that could put some characters in different states or different behaviors than the ones you had. It's a pretty dynamic game so it's hard to create a "master" save file, especially with the game still being in development and most gallery type features still incomplete.

And I love that ahegao creampie with new girl Flat, would love to see you add those ahegao face for the rest
Totally. This is something we've actually been discussing internally already. Right now the goal is to have variant faces, stuff like creampies, etc. done right away when we release new CG. There's still a chance many of the old CG will receive updates as well. It's just a matter of going back and drawing new frames for them.

Now that the game is starting to feel more complete, we actually have the time to slow down and start adding more details, variants, and extra frames. Where before the goal was more to get a lot of CG and Portraits done at a fast pace so the game could exist in its current state.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Are that any easy program to made text of "RVDATA2-fil's" in map Data & then pack them back again??

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes