MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
made a copy paste because I am tired of answering the same question

anyone who wants to help me out can post this in response from now on if I'm not around to answer it immediately

Can someone please post a save befor this patch?
I don't mind if people post saves but people generally don't share them. It doesn't make a lot of sense for this game and if you play it for yourself you will quickly understand why. There is no grinding, no real barriers of entry, no huge maps to explore, and there's not even a convenient gallery feature anyway. If you want to do something in this game, you just go to that location and do it yourself. Receiving a "completed" save file is essentially just asking to receive the game in a state where the scenes have already been played and you missed the chance to play them.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Is there any way or changing the resolution of the game? It's kinda tiny.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Is there any way or changing the resolution of the game? It's kinda tiny.
Q: Can you make the game full screen? Or increase the resolution? A: You can make the game full screen by pressing Alt+Enter, or using F1 to access the settings. Changing the native resolution at this point is a very rigorous effort that is very unlikely to happen.

Mar 12, 2018
You can run the game through mkxp which is an opensource RPGMaker implementation that allows for resizing the window to whatever size you want.
Where would I get that? Is it something the user can use, or is it for the developer?

I think I found it, but I have no clue how to actually use it.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2018
Here's a copy of MKXP with the proper config. Copy the RTP files (C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Enterbrain\RGSS3\RPGVXAce) and the game files into the same directory and run mkxp.exe.

Directory should look like image.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Hey, version 0.58 is out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's lots of small art and map updates in various locations. Polyquin has some more player focused content as well as one additional wandering monster that can fuck her. And the Green Eyes student NPC now has a semi-finished quest line. Enjoy it!

EDIT: The has been updated.
question are you ever going to update the polymorphing/exil/kill options for the king and others like him. just keeping them around as a slave to tourture with different things or jobs would be fun and add a bit of flavor to the world. that or turned them into woman (since you didnt add that to begin with am i not wrong in asuming you dont like tf games) thouse choices alwase felt rushed and bland to me because they alwase end in death of some type

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Here's a copy of MKXP with the proper config. Copy the RTP files (C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Enterbrain\RGSS3\RPGVXAce) and the game files into the same directory and run mkxp.exe.

Directory should look like image.
Awesome, I'll try this on Linux (WINE), when i ry to full screen it on Linux my desktop resolution get changed to 640 x 480 which was not ideal LOL, complete pain in the arse to switch resolutions as that RES. I suppose I could have used a desktop container... but :).

Edit: Oh it works with Linux just fine by the way, thank you :).

Last edited:

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
this game is fucking solid grade A premium beef man, holy fuck. this guys mom is by far my favorite character, sickly wholesome. some quick questions, if u do the king stuff without the queen there, does that break her progress? and is being queen the end for the older sister. Cant enter the house we bought, can only repeat dates and the declaration. Not sure how much is complete over me being a retard. the only thing i havent been able to do is beat the fighter bitch at the school as far as i can tell. havent found a girl for the other room at tower either.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
fdiscodude

Queen: Not at all. There are some extra lines that will appear if she's in the court room, but neither her questline or the "being king" questline will limit the progress of the other. Basically they can intersect but they won't alter the other quest at all.

Cherry: Yeah, there's a lot more content planned for her. She's one of the major characters in the game. I will be mapping out the inside of the house, adding some pregnant sex, and lots more good stuff!

Complete: The version numbers are actually % based progress indicators. The game is about 58% done right now.

Garnet: Yeah this is one of the hardest battles in the game, and will likely be the third or fourth strongest enemy you fight even after all of the strongest enemies are added. It's possible to beat her right now as long as you use the correct strategy and rely on lewd attacks. She'll be a bit more manageable in the future once more battles and more stat upgrades have been added.

Tower: The middle room in the tower is where the Princess will go. She hasn't been added to the game yet, but you can find her concept art on my pixiv page if you're interested. We also chat about stuff like this and sometimes share preview images in the discord server as well.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
No. Check the for more information on what is currently possible in the game.

Jul 10, 2020
I have to say that the Queen's new model is not as good as the old one with the crossed arms. Her body seems less detailed and there are parts where she isn't shaped nicely(her legs and breasts). Just giving some feedback.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
We've got another small update this time, but at least I was able to stick to the 2 week update schedule as usual. Hopefully I'll continue to get more healthy and I can start doing full sized updates again soon. Anyway, this time I expanded the monster and bar management aspects a bit. There's also some minor changes in a few other places.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: And the has been updated! Enjoy!

Last edited:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Game crash's during Sylvia jealousy scene(s) with Blondie and Res. "Unable to find file: Graphics/Pictures/sylviaBase"

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes