FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Hello And Merry Christmas:)
Is someone tried to speak with Sylvia after Kath's birth scene and the game crashed, next time talk with Kath so after this u will be able to play event with Sylvia aaaand Kath^^

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
FirstForm Yeah unfortunately there were a few glitches with Sylvia in the last release that required multiple fixes. Sorry if this led to any confusion. There is a link to a fully working version in the post just above yours. Alternately, I'm planning to release version 0.62 tomorrow. So there will be an updated version (with no Sylvia glitches), and new content released tomorrow.

I just finished christmas dinner and received some nice gifts. So I'll probably work on the game for the rest of the night.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
FirstForm Yeah unfortunately there were a few glitches with Sylvia in the last release that required multiple fixes. Sorry if this led to any confusion. There is a link to a fully working version in the post just above yours. Alternately, I'm planning to release version 0.62 tomorrow. So there will be an updated version (with no Sylvia glitches), and new content released tomorrow.

I just finished christmas dinner and received some nice gifts. So I'll probably work on the game for the rest of the night.
Hey, enjoy your day with people you love man, take care, later you can think in this, for now just enjoy your day.

Reactions: EmptyHusk97

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020

No need to hurry man it's Christmas so enjoy the time with your family:) Bugs happens in any game, im still working on my first one so im not the one to judge but your game is something new for me and actually playing it made me a lot of fun:) Once again Merry Chistmas :)

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Thanks for the holiday wishes, and merry christmas to all of you as well. Version 0.62 has been finished, and the opening post is updated. There's two new monster girls, a Mimic and a Catgirl that you can encounter near the Witch's House. You can get there as soon as you start a new game, you don't need to defeat Merlin or break the Witches' barrier. Additionally, Mea has some new teasing and sex scenes, as well as a pregnancy portrait. There's lots of other minor stuff, so...

For full details:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The has been updated. All new content is color coded in orange this time.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks for the holiday wishes, and merry christmas to all of you as well. Version 0.62 has been finished, and the opening post is updated. There's two new monster girls, a Mimic and a Catgirl that you can encounter near the Witch's House. You can get there as soon as you start a new game, you don't need to defeat Merlin or break the Witches' barrier. Additionally, Mea has some new teasing and sex scenes, as well as a pregnancy portrait. There's lots of other minor stuff, so...

For full details:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, I'll edit this post and/or make a new post when the guide has been updated.
Thank you for the late Christmas gift, can't wait to find those new content

Jul 30, 2018
The guide has been updated, hope that helps.
Since the game first version i revisit this game now and it's already this much content
you are doing god's work here
the game update is consistant and content are actually good
i'm glad you update the guide too cuz i'm just lost in what to do after first launch of the game vs now.

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
what the swinging content?
It kinda varies. There's a lot of characters and a lot of different types of scenes in the game. There's a few scenes where you have the option to make female characters have sex with random dudes, so I think the swinging tag was added just for that sake. If you don't like that kind of stuff though you can just choose not to do it. If you do like that kind of stuff... it's not really a focus of the game, but you can find scenes like that if you play through it.

i'm glad you update the guide too cuz i'm just lost in what to do after first launch of the game vs now.
Haha totally. I already realized long ago this is one of the flaws of developing an open world sandbox style game. Even if I try to make everything easily accessible, eventually the amount of content still can make it feel a bit confusing. And at the end of the day, with all of the choices and options, a lot of players won't even read a majority of the text I write. But oh well. I have a lot of fun coding and writing these types of events, so I'm going to keep doing it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
New content was great, I'm enjoying blowing up those peasant girls clothes too much and really think it would be funny to do it to the main girls too
Ps: Oh yeah, that Advisor look very sexy. Hopefully some day soon Raptor could having sex with her

Carlitos6995

Jan 7, 2018
I don't care what anyone says about the art, but I absolutely love it. It has so much charm and its so unique I really do enjoy it. Please keep up the great work man.

Aug 6, 2020
The game is hilarious! I really like this game. I hope you plan to make another game after wrapping this one and if you are looking for a writer for it I'll be down to help for free during my free time.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Thanks for the offer, but honestly I don't think I work very well with others. Especially when it comes to writing I would rather do everything myself.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
PregPoll.png

It's been a while since we had a good poll, so here's a good one. Well, for you pregnancy lovers at least! You can vote for one or multiple options, heck, I think you can even vote for all of them. I'll be using the total number of votes to gauge interest in these types of scenes for each character.

First place will get one (or more) of their new pregnancy related scenes in the next update.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes