Asakura15

Feb 18, 2019
Version 0.66 is out now.

View attachment 999317

I gave a big update to Voletta's main quest since she was a close runner up in the previous poll but there was just no way to add that much material for three characters in the previous version. In 0.66, she has a ton of new scenes and interactions. There's also an animated CG set with birth and pregnant sex available for the Queen character now, an update to the Tower, and various other things. This is the first fairly large updated in a while, so hopefully people are happy with it.

Full details below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also updated the to match all of the information in the new version. Sometime in the near future I'll be adding a section detailing all of the various conversations you can have with Peter, but all of the important stuff relating to Voletta, the Queen, etc. is in the guide now.
i have little problem here,,, when i move queen back to the bar from tower, it's not showing

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I have a single wish for the next version of the game.

Please add a text skip feature. It's so annoying to click through every bit of dialogue that you read too fast or have already seen, only to accidentally pick an important option that you didn't mean to.

isahase83

Aug 21, 2016
Here's a copy of MKXP with the proper config. Copy the RTP files (C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Enterbrain\RGSS3\RPGVXAce) and the game files into the same directory and run mkxp.exe.

Directory should look like image.
i can't download the files, any help? I have the problem, that the game minimizes when I hit Alt+Enter

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Yeah but on how much content do you miss out then?
You don't miss out on anything, because you are skipping scenes that you don't want to see anyway.

I haven't changed anything about the Queen's main event script for a LONG time, so I'm not sure if anything would have manifested that should be causing this issue. It would have to be a problem that's been in the game for months but no one else has discovered for now, which means either you're mistaken about something or it's an incredibly niche case. Either way, I can investigate it, but it's not going to be a high priority for me. At the least, I'll need more details before I can even start looking.

1. Are you using or have you used a cheat engine, save editor, or anything to modify your game file?
2. What state was the Queen in when you tried to move her? Was she Corrupted or was she just in the tower normally before you set her to the Corrupted state?
3. When you tried to move her back from the bar to the tower, did she stay in the bar? Did she end up somewhere else? What does the Collection item say when you check on her status? Does it allow you to visit her current location or "move" her again?

I have a single wish for the next version of the game.

Please add a text skip feature. It's so annoying to click through every bit of dialogue that you read too fast or have already seen, only to accidentally pick an important option that you didn't mean to.
Q: How do I fast scroll without selecting choices accidentally?
A: Press down, x, or escape. If you want to use the same button to fast scroll and select choices you can use 'z,' but don't blame me if you pick choices by accident.

Q: Can you please 'enable' text skip?
A: There is no text skip feature in RPG Maker by default. If I want to add text skip to the game I need to either steal someone else's script, which I am not willing to do, or write the script myself. This is one of the last things I would probably add to the game, if ever.

May 8, 2018
MoriAPC Any chances you'll integrate the assets into one single installation package? The need to use a third-party installation (like RPGM RTP) is cumbersome and creates unnecessary commotion. Peace, and good luck with development.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
You don't miss out on anything, because you are skipping scenes that you don't want to see anyway.
I should have been clearer. I meant the overall amount. Let's say if the game was 50% of that content and I wouldn't want it, then you could go "Ok, well if only half of the game is playable, is it even worth it), type of situation

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Any chances you'll integrate the assets into one single installation package? The need to use a third-party installation (like RPGM RTP) is cumbersome and creates unnecessary commotion. Peace, and good luck with development.
No.

I should have been clearer. I meant the overall amount. Let's say if the game was 50% of that content and I wouldn't want it, then you could go "Ok, well if only half of the game is playable, is it even worth it), type of situation
You're not missing out on anything, because you are skipping scenes that you did not want to see. Do you refuse to eat at burger king because they put pickles on their burgers? Even though you can ask for a burger without pickles? Does the fact that other people are able to get pickles on their burger somehow make your burger worse? I mean, how many pickles are you "missing out" on, right? The question makes no sense.

Reactions: parakep

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
You're not missing out on anything, because you are skipping scenes that you did not want to see. Do you refuse to eat at burger king because they put pickles on their burgers? Even though you can ask for a burger without pickles? Does the fact that other people are able to get pickles on their burger somehow make your burger worse? I mean, how many pickles are you "missing out" on, right? The question makes no sense.
I am simply asking whether the exclusion of optional content greatly reduces the amount of overall content or i.e. gameplay time one would have.

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
I am simply asking whether the exclusion of optional content greatly reduces the amount of overall content or i.e. gameplay time one would have.

You don't really miss out on much, most scenes will have an alternative way to proceed if you want to avoid a specific kink. E.g. You'll fuck Piney while other people pay to watch, instead of letting anyone pay to fuck her.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
It's a sandbox game. You choose where to go and what to do, in roughly any order. All of the content in the game is optional. Some of the characters have options which allow you to coerce them into prostitution. How many? A few. How many characters and scenes do not feature prostitution? A lot. Want a more specific answer? There's a very useful Guide in the opening post. Alternately, you could just download the game and see for yourself in less time than it would have taken you to write the posts you've made in this topic.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
It's a sandbox game. You choose where to go and what to do, in roughly any order. All of the content in the game is optional. Some of the characters have options which allow you to coerce them into prostitution. How many? A few. How many characters and scenes do not feature prostitution? A lot. Want a more specific answer? There's a very useful Guide in the opening post. Alternately, you could just download the game and see for yourself in less time than it would have taken you to write the posts you've made in this topic.
That's all I wanted to know

Epasda

Apr 30, 2017
Does the type of education that the twins get change anything or not yet? Homeschooling at least, seemed to imply something interesting might happen, or at least I think it did.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Does the type of education that the twins get change anything or not yet? Homeschooling at least, seemed to imply something interesting might happen, or at least I think it did.
Nothing yet. There are more Kath scenes planned, and more Twins Raising scenes planned for the future. I'm not sure if I will implement a situation where the education you picked has a huge long term effect, or if it only has an effect on the very next scene. I'll have to decide once I start adding more materials for Lock and Sunny.

The game is currently only 2/3 of the way done, so there's still a decent amount of material left to be added. Especially for major characters like Kath.

Oct 4, 2018
wanted to give this a try but seems like nopy download is missing some files, only gives out an error that it requires the rpg maker to work.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
You will need the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP in order to play the game. It can be found here:

The RTP (Runtime Package) is simply needed to run RPG Maker games. You do not need to buy RPG Maker, and this is free to download.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Version 0.68 is out!

screenshot72.png

Some good art focus in this update. Sagiri has a new CG and can now be fucked. A minor NPC in Shiny City has a new CG and scene. The Elf Goddess can now become pregnant. Titfuck CG and scenes for Hstrvx. Lots of other minor things. Pretty cool, I guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: The has also been updated.

Last edited:

imhereforfap

Jun 6, 2019
Yay, thanks for the update.

I don't know if this is supposed to work this way, but Sagiri didn't offer sex until I teleported with the secret book.
Before that I tried many times to enter through the library and the only choice available was still handjob.
Now that sex is unlocked, the game remembers it and sex appears if I use the library.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Yay, thanks for the update.

I don't know if this is supposed to work this way, but Sagiri didn't offer sex until I teleported with the secret book.
Before that I tried many times to enter through the library and the only choice available was still handjob.
Now that sex is unlocked, the game remembers it and sex appears if I use the library.
Hm, I'm not sure about this. Honestly I remember setting a condition for her to not offer sex right away, but she will do it later. I don't think it has anything to do with using the Secret Book, so it's possible you're just mistaken about what caused her status to change. I'll investigate it later, but I think this is probably nothing.

what I have to do with ass quest? I confuse.
Once you gave the Tits Quest and Ass Quest item, use it from your ‘Token’ menu before talking to a character and you can view a short groping scene that will give you some faction EXP. This will be used later on. Right now, there are only a few targets.

Tits Quest: Kath, Elf Goddess

Ass Quest: Kath, Voletta, Mea

you can also check the for information

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes