Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Hm, I'm not sure about this. Honestly I remember setting a condition for her to not offer sex right away, but she will do it later. I don't think it has anything to do with using the Secret Book, so it's possible you're just mistaken about what caused her status to change. I'll investigate it later, but I think this is probably nothing.

Once you gave the Tits Quest and Ass Quest item, use it from your ‘Token’ menu before talking to a character and you can view a short groping scene that will give you some faction EXP. This will be used later on. Right now, there are only a few targets.

Tits Quest: Kath, Elf Goddess

Ass Quest: Kath, Voletta, Mea

you can also check the for information

Hey , man. I just wanted to let you know I logged into subscriber star to drop a comment about keeping up the good work and letting you know you're still developing my favorite adult game.

Anywho, subscriber star is showing me subbed to you still, but it's also saying I can't do anything on your page without extending my subscription and that I need to be subbed to you to DM you.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
dice players keep calling me cheater, how can i reset this ?
Right now there's no way to reset your cheater status except for time. If you use the magic clock a bunch it should eventually go away. But as I type this out I realize that's pretty inconvenient. Maybe in the next version I'll add an option to erase their memories using magic or something.

That being said, if you're only worried about making money, there are many better/faster ways.

Anywho, subscriber star is showing me subbed to you still, but it's also saying I can't do anything on your page without extending my subscription and that I need to be subbed to you to DM you.
This is correct. I haven't made a public post about it yet but I'm in the process of shutting down my SubStar page. I've never really liked the idea of monetizing this game, which is why I've always made the releases 100% free. I do appreciate the support I've received so far, and I might try to come up with a better way for people to support me in the future, but SubStar has some weird qualities to it that I'd rather get away from.

am hoping to see this game complete am loving what i played
It will definitely be completed. I've been working on it for over a year, probably only around 6 months to go for the final version 1.00

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Right now there's no way to reset your cheater status except for time. If you use the magic clock a bunch it should eventually go away. But as I type this out I realize that's pretty inconvenient. Maybe in the next version I'll add an option to erase their memories using magic or something.

That being said, if you're only worried about making money, there are many better/faster ways.

This is correct. I haven't made a public post about it yet but I'm in the process of shutting down my SubStar page. I've never really liked the idea of monetizing this game, which is why I've always made the releases 100% free. I do appreciate the support I've received so far, and I might try to come up with a better way for people to support me in the future, but SubStar has some weird qualities to it that I'd rather get away from.

It will definitely be completed. I've been working on it for over a year, probably only around 6 months to go for the final version 1.00
Very interesting but weird that subcriblestar would acting like that against you while other games with more questioning content didn't got that treatment at all, very odd....Can't believe that this game was already a year old, time sure flies very fast
After you complete this game, will you continue another new game project? Will this game have more extra updates even after the main story was done?

StrifeX8

Jul 7, 2017
Not sure if anybody else has had this problem but if I replay Hstrvx's scene with the front facing option only the text comes up for the entire scene for both stripped and clothed

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Very interesting but weird that subcriblestar would acting like that against you while other games with more questioning content didn't got that treatment at all, very odd....Can't believe that this game was already a year old, time sure flies very fast
SubStar didn't do anything to me, they've actually been really helpful. I just don't really like some of the aspects of how their platform works. I don't care too much about money and I didn't make this game with the intention to be monetized. I'm trying to find a better way to do it, but I just don't personally like the model where people give me money every month for a game that is always going to be free no matter what. I might set up a site in the future where people can just send me a donation like if they want to pay for the game they can do it as a one time thing, but I haven't found a good site for that yet.

After you complete this game, will you continue another new game project? Will this game have more extra updates even after the main story was done?
If you asked me this a month or two ago I would have given a pretty vague answer. But I have been brainstorming ideas for my next game already, and it's very certain that I am going to work on another game after this, and I already know what it's going to be about and how many of the game mechanics will work. That being said, it's still a while before I can share any information on that. I want to keep any details about my projects a secret because it would honestly feel really bad if I came up with a very creative idea, shared information about it, and then someone else put it into their game before I could even start working on my own version.

It's not impossible that APC will ever receive an 'expansion,' it's an idea that I had kicked around in my head before I started development. With that being said, I currently don't have much interest in expanding the game beyond Bellute kingdom. I'm much more excited to move onto other projects once I have finished this one. The last few updates from 0.90 to 1.00 will contain a lot of touch ups and giving more depth and details to areas which are lacking in those areas. So the main story should be done by around 0.90, and the rest of the updates will be "extra updates."

Not sure if anybody else has had this problem but if I replay Hstrvx's scene with the front facing option only the text comes up for the entire scene for both stripped and clothed
I'll check this out now. I'm actually working on the game this morning anyway. In case I don't find anything, some additional questions you can answer which will help me:

1. Is she currently pregnant?
2. Does the scene show her portrait or does it erase her portrait and then show nothing?

EDIT: Found and fixed. The front facing version of her event in the gallery specifically had a weird property where it assumed you were already talking to Hstrvx and that her display script was already running. Funny enough, if Hstrvx was pregnant, the game had a few extra lines of code to switch over to a different display script so that the non-Preg version of Hstrvx would display properly during this scene. For this reason, and because Hstrvx was in the pregnant state for several versions before she finally got an update to give birth, I never spotted this glitch. Anyway, just had to move a few lines of code, and I updated some of her other visual indicators for that scene while I was at it.

Last edited:

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
Could you please pack the game so the RPGVXAce RTP is included and does not need to be installed
Just download RPGVXAce RTP, it's not hard to find nor large, and lots of other rpg maker games require it.

there no way to add "fast forward skip text" feature?

Read "read this or dont i dont give a shit.txt" in your download. First sentence. Or read the new game intro. Or use the search bar to find the 87 other people that also don't do any of these suggestions.

MrMux

Sep 18, 2018
Just download RPGVXAce RTP, it's not hard to find nor large, and lots of other rpg maker games require it.
I might be mistaken but Im pretty sure I have played other RPG Maker games where I did not need to install a anything

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
As others said, this is the reason why the filesize is so small and why many people can download and play the game faster and more easily if they already have the RTP installed. Or, if not, they can get it easily. Is it possible for me to bundle a full download version? Yes, but... I update the game every two weeks and I'd rather not to have to upload a massive file containing all of the RPG Maker core files constantly, every two weeks, for over a year. When the final version is complete I may opt to include a small download and a large download option. But for now, this works for me and for many of the people who play the game. It's a little inconvenient for some others, but not much, and I can't make every person happy so I'm just gonna do what I want anyway.

MrMux

Sep 18, 2018
As others said, this is the reason why the filesize is so small and why many people can download and play the game faster and more easily if they already have the RTP installed. Or, if not, they can get it easily. Is it possible for me to bundle a full download version? Yes, but... I update the game every two weeks and I'd rather not to have to upload a massive file containing all of the RPG Maker core files constantly, every two weeks, for over a year. When the final version is complete I may opt to include a small download and a large download option. But for now, this works for me and for many of the people who play the game. It's a little inconvenient for some others, but not much, and I can't make every person happy so I'm just gonna do what I want anyway.
Haha you don't have to justify anything :p
I think you would be able to reach a larger audience by doing it, but I understand it is extra work which you would rather spend on the game. It looks interesting and it seems to tick a lot of boxes and I wish you good luck on further development :)

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Just wanted to let everyone know that the link to the has been moved.

If for some reason you have the old link bookmarked just keep in mind that the old link will never be updated again.

Regarding the next update: You guys have probably already noticed it's not out yet at the usual time. I've posted about the situation on discord already but the short version is that it's nothing to worry about. I knew I was going to lose at least a few days of work and I pushed the update back accordingly. Whenever I feel satisfied with the amount of new content, I'll upload the next update. Thanks for your patience!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just wanted to let everyone know that the link to the has been moved.

If for some reason you have the old link bookmarked just keep in mind that the old link will never be updated again.

Regarding the next update: You guys have probably already noticed it's not out yet at the usual time. I've posted about the situation on discord already but the short version is that it's nothing to worry about. I knew I was going to lose at least a few days of work and I pushed the update back accordingly. Whenever I feel satisfied with the amount of new content, I'll upload the next update. Thanks for your patience!
Just take your time, a few days late but the update was least buggy and have good content in it than had to spend time to fixing them

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
screenshot73.png

Hey, version 0.69 is out. Lady Tsarina has been added to the game, has some new scenes, pregnancy, and even birth. Blondie's quest has also been updated to make her sex, pregnancy, as well as new pregnant sex and birth scenes all repeatable. There's a new variant for Kath and some other good stuff. Just go check it out for yourself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The has also been updated!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 44 Votes