demon99666

Dec 12, 2020
ty for replying, i mostly just wanted to make sure the upload hadn't gotten replaced by someone malicious or something, i think i'll trust it

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
Respect to MoriAPC for making a RPG with many options on fetishes that are getting censored / less profitable these days. Game itself has a unique charm too.

Also does anyone know if the main artist "jh" has any social media to follow their art?

Last edited:

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
Guys I fucked up.
After playing the game for straight 5 hours I got stuck trying to impregnate Hstrvx. Even after killing Merlin and getting more Magic Power the pregnancy failed probably due to me using save editing to increase stats. The actual fuck up is me toying around more with save editing and accidentally deleting the whole game folder instead of a save.
So yeah my 5 hours of progress gone :(

Edit: I'll just replay the game but would like to ask MoriAPC if there is a known bug where Merlin doesn't summon you to fight at all?

Another edit: Okay so is not a bug, you're just required to be in the World Map when the Merlin Timer is at 1. This requirement should be included in the guide. Also discovered that the Bonus MAT stat must be exactly 1 in order to impregnate Hstrvx.

Last edited:

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Guys I fucked up.
After playing the game for straight 5 hours I got stuck trying to impregnate Hstrvx. Even after killing Merlin and getting more Magic Power the pregnancy failed probably due to me using save editing to increase stats. The actual fuck up is me toying around more with save editing and accidentally deleting the whole game folder instead of a save.
So yeah my 5 hours of progress gone :(

Edit: I'll just replay the game but would like to ask MoriAPC if there is a known bug where Merlin doesn't summon you to fight at all?

Another edit: Okay so is not a bug, you're just required to be in the World Map when the Merlin Timer is at 1. This requirement should be included in the guide. Also discovered that the Bonus MAT stat must be exactly 1 in order to impregnate Hstrvx.
Yeah, if events trigger off stats, save-editing those stats is a terrible idea. People constantly run into problems in at least one other game I can think of because trying to cheat their stats. I have nothing against cheating and sometimes do it to eliminate tedium, just sometimes it can break games and upping your stats isn't always the solution to what you want to do. Another game I follow, Corrupted Kingdoms, uses its stats as a means of tracking game progress, often having events trigger when you do the event that increases that stat, and simply editing those stats upwards skips the events that trigger on those stats' raise. I've seen many people who thought they'd save themselves time break the game for themselves by doing that.

Some things are relatively safe to edit, like stats used only in combat systems (like in RPGmaker games) and money is often a safe thing to edit. But ultimately by using such methods, you're risking breaking your game experience.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Yeah I'm not gonna expect someone to read 44 pages of discussion but this subject has come up in the topic many times before. Save editing in this game is a terrible idea because I use many of the stats to track event progression in the game. Additionally, it's very easy to unlock and view any content you want in the game, there is no grinding to begin with, there's a spell in the game that already allows you to generate infinite amounts of gold, and there's not even a gallery feature to unlock.

Save editing this game is like someone handing you a check for 5,000 dollars and then you throw it in the trash and go try to rob a bank instead.

Reactions: Dringar and Grelk

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Alright Mori. Hear me out.

Seems Windows listed new algorithms last update as malicious. And they are catogorised as
Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi

I checked the .exe on virus total found one positive. Which suggest it's false positive. So some people might experience problems because WIN 10 outright removes your game.
I checked other games using similar tech, nothing.

Just notifying you.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
If Windows doesn't want people to play my game that makes a lot of sense. After all, it has no intended audience and I'd really recommend that no one ever play this game if they value their humanity.

I wonder how long its going to be until Hstrvx gets an update.
I can't say for sure but she is due for one. I have a pretty comprehensive outline of everything that needs to go into the game. Additionally, I have a short list of things to work on for the next update, and a longer list of things that didn't get done but will need to be done "within the next few updates." Sometimes things sit on this medium list for a little while, Hstrvx currently has an entry there. With all that being said I really enjoy her character and writing her scenes, and she does have more planned material. So it'll happen eventually!

mr.ez

Nov 8, 2020
If Windows doesn't want people to play my game that makes a lot of sense. After all, it has no intended audience and I'd really recommend that no one ever play this game if they value their humanity.

I can't say for sure but she is due for one. I have a pretty comprehensive outline of everything that needs to go into the game. Additionally, I have a short list of things to work on for the next update, and a longer list of things that didn't get done but will need to be done "within the next few updates." Sometimes things sit on this medium list for a little while, Hstrvx currently has an entry there. With all that being said I really enjoy her character and writing her scenes, and she does have more planned material. So it'll happen eventually!
so, can u give us ETA for the next update?

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Definitely no update this weekend, just letting you guys know it's probably gonna be another 3 week update cycle. Meaning 0.70 probably won't be out until the 20th. But things should go back to normal after the 0.70 release, just as originally promised.
I just posted this in the discord yesterday. If you're interested in knowing as much as possible about the next release, any other info I might share from time to time, I highly recommend joining the discord. I check it at least once a day, but I only log into f95 a few times a week. And even then, I don't always post everything here.

mr.ez

Nov 8, 2020
I just posted this in the discord yesterday. If you're interested in knowing as much as possible about the next release, any other info I might share from time to time, I highly recommend joining the discord. I check it at least once a day, but I only log into f95 a few times a week. And even then, I don't always post everything here.
ok, sir. take your time for the update. thanks for the answer

Reactions: MoriAPC

Woomod

Oct 28, 2017
expect someone to read 44 pages of discussion but this subject has come up in the topic many times before. Save editing in this game is a terrible idea because I use many of the stats to track event progression in the game. Additionally, it's very easy to unlock and view any content you want in the game, there is no grinding to begin with, there's a spell in the game that already allows you to generate infinite amounts of gold, and there's not even a gallery feature to unlock.
Hey hey, our asshole of a protagonist deserves a proper metaphor.
Cheating in this game is like handing a teller "i'm robbing a bank" taking the 50k they give you, tossing it in the trash then asking for 100k.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Version 0.70 Has Been Released

screenshot74.png

Lots of monster cave stuff, especially advancing the Queen's content in that map. As always when I do monster stuff I also tried to do my best to include other, non-Monster content. That way the people who don't like monster stuff will have other things to do. Cherry's portrait set was redone, including a few new variants, and she was given some minor updates. Voletta's materials were further refined, adding and streamlining to her most recent set of updates. Enjoy it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: The has been updated. Also note that in the current version the Queen will NOT leave the Monster Cave once she has been sent further in. You will be able to freely move her again in the next update.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not sure if this was intentional or what BUT my only partial of "old save" works the monster level WAS 19 and now at 10
Queen is knocked up by monsters and (on my save she was knocked by me )pregnancy seems to be in a loop
(guess i cant have sex anymore with her?)
and for voletta she will always be slave UNLESS i reset right?so if i let her wander and all that she will still be slave?
dont worry bro NOT complaining just bringing things to your attention :)
Untitled.png

Garison

Nov 24, 2017
not sure if this was intentional or what BUT my only partial of "old save" works the monster level WAS 19 and now at 10
Queen is knocked up by monsters and (on my save she was knocked by me )pregnancy seems to be in a loop
(guess i cant have sex anymore with her?)
and for voletta she will always be slave UNLESS i reset right?so if i let her wander and all that she will still be slave?
dont worry bro NOT complaining just bringing things to your attention :)
View attachment 1103778
On my save there are two queens the normal one and that monster preg one. The monster preg one seems to be an npc to just test the animations.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes