White Bomber

May 30, 2019
White Bomber

I'm really flattered to hear you say that... Haha. It's something I did not think about. I have not even considered the possibility that someone would like my art more. Most of the graphics in the game right now are being handled by 'show(Character)' events. I won't bother you with the technical terms but it should theoretically be possible for me to have a flag that can discriminate between the two different styles of portraits.

That being said... It's not a high priority for me right now. Few people have requested my art and while it is possible it would still require some work. If more people request this feature I might consider it a higher priority. For now I'll probably focus on continuing to add to the 'groundwork' of Bellute (add the remaining maps, fill them with NPCs so the world feels alive) and adding new scenes to progress the story of the main characters.

L30

Cool! I look forward to it!

k fair enough, i hope this wind turns into my favor,
IMO: i prefer the classic art over the updated ones since it has that sense of originality & honesty in it compared to the other one.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
I think the game needs a new thumbnail. maybe ask one of the forum's users that have a nack* for the arts to redo the thumbnail. (so there is more traffic in the page)

L30

Dec 20, 2017
L30

Cool! I look forward to it!
This is probably going to get a little long again and as other users may not want to be hit with my text walls, I'll break it up into spoilers for the various sections I'll cover:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay, I believe this is everything I noticed or thought of while going through the latest content. If something else comes to mind, I'll either create a new post or edit this one to avoid double-posting should no one else post here before then. I do hope that you find this useful and thank you very much for reading, MoriAPC.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I've created a new public poll:

HarpyElf Poll.png

Anyone can vote here between the Elf Guardian or the Harpy as the next potential enemy to Duel. You do not have to be a Patron to vote. I'll do a finished sprite for the character who wins, of course.

Reactions: kaorok and L30

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
reading over L30 's latest batch of comments for the second time, I'm going to give some of my own thoughts back.

About the Prince, Queen, Castle, Nobility, and Funds:

About Slut:

The 'Chaotic' feeling of the development cycle:

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
I've created a new public poll:

View attachment 582071

Anyone can vote here between the Elf Guardian or the Harpy as the next potential enemy to Duel. You do not have to be a Patron to vote. I'll do a finished sprite for the character who wins, of course.
Harpy, please.

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
Only just saw this now. Surprised I miised it before, but I do tend to glaze over RPGM games.

It's very clearly in development, but nice so far.

Reactions: Logan3000x

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I can't remember who first brought this up, and I've been looking for the post and I can't find it. Not sure if you edited your post or not. But to the person who mentioned they wanted to see Kath with more dialogue during the sex scenes, rather than just moaning... big thanks for that comment. I'm working on her new scenes for 0.20 yesterday and today, and I put a bigger focus on her dialogue during the scenes, and I think it made the new scenes a lot better because I was actively thinking about it.

Oh, also dikau , don't worry -too- much about the poll. The winner will make it into 0.20, but the loser is probably still going to be added to the game before version 0.30! As of right now I actually don't know the results. I've been avoiding looking at them until next week, that way I can dedicate an entire 2-3 days to working on the new character after I have a good idea of who has already won the poll. If there's a close vote or a tie by next week I may have to figure something out.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
So, a few things:

The winner of the 0.20 poll is Elf Guardian. I'll be finishing up her art this week and adding her to the next update.

I've made it so that people only need to pledge the minimum 1 dollar to vote in the Patron exclusive polls.

And this month's Patron exclusive poll has been added:
Poll 0.25.png

Either way, look forward to version 0.20 this weekend! I've added a TON of content. This is going to be the biggest update so far.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
My final design for the Elven Guard is done. Should be a jh version later on, but this will have to do for now.

The battle is set up to read in a pretty dynamic way. You'll be able to repeat it, and she doesn't always do the same things every time. There will be clothing destruction options and some ero attacks as well!

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
My final design for the Elven Guard is done. Should be a jh version later on, but this will have to do for now.

The battle is set up to read in a pretty dynamic way. You'll be able to repeat it, and she doesn't always do the same things every time. There will be clothing destruction options and some ero attacks as well!
That looks super hot...

Reactions: MoriAPC

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017

I absolutely love it.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
I have to say, selling the prince? Stupid. Why not just turn her cute and keep her? Should be an option.

That's not an elf. Elves are lithe.

I'm getting you like your girls on the thic side. (VERY THIC) but you need to diversify the body types and elves are the ideal place to get a thin female.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Thanks for the feedback. There are some more petite characters planned for the future versions, one in particular is a character from the Village of Elves. I didn't think that many people would be into the idea of keeping the Polymorphed Princess, but it has been brought up a few times now. Maybe something I should consider.

In other news, version 0.20 is now out!

There's a ton of new content in this update, it's the biggest one so far. Definitely worth checking out. Especially if you haven't played the game since 0.10

Reactions: L30 and kaorok

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
A little Guide to Kingdom Management:
1. Overthrow the King, Capture the Queen.
2. Come back a few days later and the Prince will show up.
3. If you spare the Prince you will get him as an ally to help manage the Kingdom.
4. Did you get rid of the Prince? Don't worry. The next version will add an Advisor to replace the Prince if you got rid of him.
5. Once your advisor starts collecting taxes, you just have to come back to the throne room every so often to get some money.

A little Guide on the Battle with Frylitia:
1. Use a Normal attack to knock her off balance.
2. While she is off balance, use an Ero Attack or a Brutal Attack
3. After a few Ero Attacks you'll get a message that she's vulnerable to more Ero Attacks. At this point you can skip Normal Attacks and just use Ero Attack repeatedly.
4. You'll get a special Slut Ending and a reward item if you defeat her with Ero Attacks.
5. There's no reason you need to use Brutal Attacks to win the battle. That's mainly just there for people who enjoy that type of stuff. If you want to see her Slave Ending you can simply use the Instant Loss ability under your Special Attacks menu. This will unlock the Slave Ending without needing to go through the battle.

If you defeat her by draining her HP to 0, you won't get the Slut Ending or the Slave Ending. You may reset her status as many times as you wish, and replay the battle and sex scenes as much as you wish.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This game look cheap at first, but the more I play the story and the art style grown more and more interesting. I truly hope to see more of this game, 1 of a kind and should be updates and expand more and more
By the way, can you in future updates somehow make the screens more bigger? It too small and I don't know what button to make it larger

kxx

Aug 11, 2016
I liked the old art, but this new art is amazing! The new cgs and events added since the first version are all real good.
But I'm wondering if there's a button to hide the text so we can see the cgs more clearly without it being covered up?

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
This game is definetly turning out into a better and better product. This shows if the creator wishes to work on something out of passion and listens to his audience he can go far. Thank you for doing your best Mori.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes