dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I don't have any control over the tags so I stopped paying attention to them a while ago.

To be honest I think the mods on this site have been great. They always answer my questions when I ask for help, and someone generally goes behind me and updates the topic with a lot of mirrors and alternate links. I really appreciate all of the work that has gone on behind the scenes.

It would be nice to have bestiality and cheating removed, corruption and prostitution added, but I've never cared enough to actually complain about it.
The only reason I brought it up is the fact corruption games are a popular genre and users on the site search using the corruption tag or have alerts set up letting them know if a game has had a corruption tag added.

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
i think this needs a NTR tag if nothing else cause there is litelary times where you can chose whats called NTR route(Netori)

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
i think this needs a NTR tag if nothing else cause there is litelary times where you can chose whats called NTR route(Netori)
You might want to hold off on that idea. Most people when they see the NTR tag assume it's netorare, and it seems that the majority of the NTR tagged games go that way. But I looked through the planned tags for future site updates and Netori looks like it's getting its own tag. So it might be a good idea to wait so you can tag it correctly.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
It's unfortunate but I am aware of the issue. We've talked about it a lot in this topic, in the discord, and between myself and the artists. It has to do with the default resolution of RPGVXA and a few other factors. For example, before I published this game, most of everything I have written or published in the past was played or read by maybe 20 or 30 people.

I write and make games as a hobby and I didn't particularly have any reason to believe that anyone would really play this game. If you look at my post history you can see I made several threads before this one where I talked about how I was working on the game, and those threads got no attention at all.

Basically, this game wasn't designed with the idea in mind that people would want to be playing it in higher resolution later, it's just something I made as a hobby in my free time for fun. There are ways to change the game's resolution but it's too late to go back now. It would have been easy if I had done that from the start, but it wasn't a consideration at the time.

Every asset in the game has been scaled to the resolution of the game window. Even if we have all of the original art files (which I think we probably don't have all of them) it would be an absolutely exhaustive effort to go through the entire database of art in the game, export everything again at a different resolution, make sure all of the filenames matched, and then also have the game render them on the screen in the correct space (because the window size will also be different and this will also affect how portraits are set on the screen)

Essentially I would need to remake the entire game from scratch, at least from the point of view of how the art assets are drawn in the game. Because there's no easy solution my current plan is to continue focusing on the writing and event structure, the things that I'm actually good at.

It's always been my plan in the final few version updates to look at technical issues and see what I'm able to fix. I wouldn't expect a full overhaul of the resolution but it might be possible that I can make the window size bigger (at the expense of having the image quality become more blurred, sadly). I think a lot of people take for granted the fact that this game is currently still marked as incomplete. Sometimes it can be useful to have people point out things that I hadn't noticed for myself. But often times I am aware of the issue and it's something that I will at least explore before I publish the final, completed version.

Feedback Example Type A:
When I picked the 'Tease' option during this Frylitia scene, the game keeps looping infinitely and won't advance
I have Virility set to 'Low,' but the impregnation indicator still popped up during this scene and the character still gets pregnant

Feedback Example Type B:
The game window is really small
In the sex menu for Queen, one of the options is marked [X] and when I click on it nothing happens

Obviously Type B are the sort of issues that I'm already aware of. If I left an option blank it's because I want to add more content there later. There isn't much I can do about the small game window size, but I plan to review my options and make a decision before publishing the final version. Type A feedback is by far the most useful; this is when a reader actually notices something that wasn't noticed during testing. I generally fix those bugs right away. In the past I would publish version updates right away after fixing bugs, but due to the immense amount of feedback (and many erroneous bug reports), I changed this policy. Now I review bug reports during the development cycle and simply add fixes to the next scheduled update.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
I thought the RPGM engine had its own internal scaler you could enable? or is that only the newer editions?
Granted if it works everything would look more pixelated.. but at least it would be bigger.

I even tried playing using the Accessibility Options in Windows to have a zoom lens for the game, problem is that system has a delay to it.. so that didnt work.

Knistermister

Jun 22, 2017
MoriAPC Perhaps the only problem I have with this game is lack of window control. It's a technical issue more than a game issue.

You see, I have a 32 inch 4k monitor and 2560 x 1440 resolution default. I know many people have smaller monitors and some may even play on phone...

What I am hoping might eventually become an option is to have full window SCALING control.

Right now, I can either do full screen (which resets my resolution to 1/4 scale) or play in a tiny box on my screen.

I'd love to be able to drag the corner of that tiny box so it occupies more of the screen space, but does not force other open apps or windows to scale down.

Like I said, it's more the engine dynamic than anything to do with gameplay.
Hi, i use a program named "Scott's Window Resizing Utility" or SWRU in short.

the Window needs to be in front and then you can find it in the overview. There you can set the width/height dimension of the window.

Works for quite some RPG Maker Games. Not for all but ...well quite a few.

Screenshot is from 1920x1080
Screenshot.PNG

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Yeah if people want to resize their window there are options. You can press Alt+Enter to make the game fullscreen. Although this works differently depending on your video and display drivers.

The bigger problem is the native resolution of the game, which is very low. Any screen stretching will blur the image quality and cause it to drop. When I talk about long term solutions, that's what I'm talking about. I don't really need tech support for people who are unable to resize a window. What I need is a time machine so I can go back and start future proofing the assets of this game long before I knew it was going to be successful.

Knistermister

Jun 22, 2017
Yeah if people want to resize their window there are options. You can press Alt+Enter to make the game fullscreen. Although this works differently depending on your video and display drivers.

The bigger problem is the native resolution of the game, which is very low. Any screen stretching will blur the image quality and cause it to drop. When I talk about long term solutions, that's what I'm talking about. I don't really need tech support for people who are unable to resize a window. What I need is a time machine so I can go back and start future proofing the assets of this game long before I knew it was going to be successful.
Ah, i was a little tired yesterday, so i just overlooked that you wrote that Quote. It was just ment as Information for players not for you as the developer, so im sorry if it came across wrong.

dudeyman12

Feb 3, 2019
great job dude, revisted this game recently and after a year you did well(i played one of the .3x versions) for a little project you're doing good
hope you're having fun with it still and while the engine suffers the game does fine in it, like other peoples qualms i dislike the resolution but that's not enough to dissuade my enjoyment

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
What's the max number of kids someone can give birth too at once? Also knocking up the demon girls when?
The way pretty much every character works now is that she can continue to give birth as many times as you want. The game will stop counting after a certain number but you can keep replaying the sex, pregnancy, and birth scenes. The number where it stops counting is different for each character. Some of the minor ones will only count up to around 7 kids, while some of the major ones will count up to around 30 kids.

Demon Girls...
Hstrvx: Currently has a pregnancy quest in the game. You should probably refer to the Guide if you need help figuring it out. She's one of the less straightforward characters because you have to do a few things before you can have sex with her, and you have to get a 'good' enough result during the sex scene to make her lower her guard and allow her to reach the next stage in her main event quest before she can get pregnant.

Meradis: I'm working on a scene for her in the next update but she won't get pregnant yet. Just gotta be patient, this game updates frequently but there are a lot of characters. If you're waiting on one character it's going to feel slower.

Others: Any of the other Demons mentioned are not going to appear in the game. They are only talked about for lore and character backstory reasons. We won't see Sharolette or Yiraltein. Although I have a pretty good idea in my head of what they look like, the remaining artist on the project already has a lot of work to do for us to finish the game. I never planned to include any scenes for the other Queens of Hell except maybe as bonus content later, and I can confidently say we can't afford to do that kind of bonus content anymore.

firelorduk

Oct 20, 2017
hmm, I meant how many they can give birth too in one session, the maximum I've got is 6 births at once, is that the maximum or can we get higher than that?
The way pretty much every character works now is that she can continue to give birth as many times as you want. The game will stop counting after a certain number but you can keep replaying the sex, pregnancy, and birth scenes. The number where it stops counting is different for each character. Some of the minor ones will only count up to around 7 kids, while some of the major ones will count up to around 30 kids.

Demon Girls...
Hstrvx: Currently has a pregnancy quest in the game. You should probably refer to the Guide if you need help figuring it out. She's one of the less straightforward characters because you have to do a few things before you can have sex with her, and you have to get a 'good' enough result during the sex scene to make her lower her guard and allow her to reach the next stage in her main event quest before she can get pregnant.

Meradis: I'm working on a scene for her in the next update but she won't get pregnant yet. Just gotta be patient, this game updates frequently but there are a lot of characters. If you're waiting on one character it's going to feel slower.

Others: Any of the other Demons mentioned are not going to appear in the game. They are only talked about for lore and character backstory reasons. We won't see Sharolette or Yiraltein. Although I have a pretty good idea in my head of what they look like, the remaining artist on the project already has a lot of work to do for us to finish the game. I never planned to include any scenes for the other Queens of Hell except maybe as bonus content later, and I can confidently say we can't afford to do that kind of bonus content anymore.

hmm, I meant how many can they give birth too at once, I know some characters are capped at twins, but the most I've gotten say the goddess to birth at once is 6 children

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
I never planned to include any scenes for the other Queens of Hell except maybe as bonus content later, and I can confidently say we can't afford to do that kind of bonus content anymore.
Dang! If no subscribestar or patreon, have you got a tipmeacoffee or something to help fund this kind of stuff?

hmm, I meant how many can they give birth too at once, I know some characters are capped at twins, but the most I've gotten say the goddess to birth at once is 6 children
Goddess max is 16, (keep fugging her before announcing her preggo) some of the other maxes like Queen, farm elf, wild elf, harpy, Kath etc. require some pretty high rng rolls to get the max so hard to tell. Resvin is 2, Voletta is 2, Anne 3, most others are 1.

Last edited:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
bacon pretty much gave a better answer than I could give off the top of my head. The only thing I will add is that Cattle Gal on the elf ranch can technically give birth an infinite number of times in the same scene. Once you start the loop of impregnating her and forcing her to give birth repeatedly, you can keep doing this for as long as you want until you get bored and leave her there. And since the Elves have the ability to quickly develop the pregnancy and give birth right away, this can all be done in the same scene over and over again.

Dang! If no subscribestar or patreon, have you got a tipmeacoffee or something to help fund this kind of stuff?
I don't accept any money for this project, sorry. I might monetize one of my future projects but this one is too difficult because of various reasons. It all basically comes down to the same thing -- I didn't expect people to care about this game right away, so I was fine with including all of the most offensive stuff that prevents me from being allowed to monetize this game on basically any platform.

It's also less of an issue of money and more of an issue of labor and resources. One of the artists is already done working on the project. It's not something you guys will really notice because he already finished all of his art for the game. As I keep adding his stuff with each update it will seem like new art is being generated. But the reality is actually that behind the scenes a lot of the art is already done, and this artist is not available to keep drawing more.

I do have one artist this is still actively working with me to make sure we can complete anything that is needed before the end, but he already has a lot of work to do between now and the release of 1.00 the final version. Basically it's no longer a good use of our time or effort to start making new portraits, adding new characters, and then requiring even more CG to be completed. And this isn't just for the artists sake either but for my own; the sooner I finish this project the sooner I can start working on other games. I don't want to keep adding new bonus content forever. I actually want to finish this project and be able to mark it as Completed.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
MoriAPC
I know you kind of implemented a faster dialogue function, but me being the dickwad I am, messed around with your game a bit and got a better solution (for some who may find it better than the current one).
There's a 3rd party script by HimeWorks that lets players skip dialogue much faster by holding a single key (default: CTRL, modifiable by author), Ren'Py style and all that shiz.
just slap it into the scripts and it's done

I'm not saying you definitely have to add this, but some people might find it more suitable for their playstyles or something
As the keys noted in the readme document don't work for me I would love to install this 3rd party script but have no clue how to do it. It says:

** Installation
Place this script below Materials and above Main

Where and how please?
I guess it's in Scripts.rvdata2 but which software is the best to open it?

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Version 0.82 has been released!

screenshot85.png

It's finally time to challenge Meradis to your first battle. A new CG has been added for her along with some new scenes. The Princess continues her investigations, the Academy has been expanded, and the Doctor even has her own portrait now. In addition to all of that, Cherry has also received a new scene, repeatable pregnancy (finally), and some content updates!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: The has now been updated. Enjoy it!

Last edited:

firelorduk

Oct 20, 2017
bacon pretty much gave a better answer than I could give off the top of my head. The only thing I will add is that Cattle Gal on the elf ranch can technically give birth an infinite number of times in the same scene. Once you start the loop of impregnating her and forcing her to give birth repeatedly, you can keep doing this for as long as you want until you get bored and leave her there. And since the Elves have the ability to quickly develop the pregnancy and give birth right away, this can all be done in the same scene over and over again.

Is there any chance of being able to knock up the side characters with the same amount of kids as the main ones in the future? I really want to see Sylvia with a massive belly carrying 6+ kids

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes