MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Is there any chance of being able to knock up the side characters with the same amount of kids as the main ones in the future? I really want to see Sylvia with a massive belly carrying 6+ kids
That would be awesome! There's a chance, but I can't really promise anything. I can say that when more people ask about something it usually increases the chance that I'll be able to devote extra resources. I know I can't give hyper/multi pregnancy to every character but I might be able to do it for a few extra ones that people ask about.

BTW is there a fast forward button (ctrl)?
--fast text scroll--
the [DOWN] or [CANCEL] buttons can be used to fast scroll
this will prevent you from automatically selecting choices

There's no option to skip dialogue or auto-skip at a faster speed, sorry.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Hm... Right now I'm not sure. There's some Kath stuff that I need to do hopefully soon, but there's a lot of characters right now who need attention. All I can say with 100% confidence is that I will be updating Frylitia in the next update. There's two other characters who I'm also very likely to work on. After that, if there's time for someone like Kath, I might get around to adding one of the things on her current short list.

Reactions: Ssato243

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I go with Kath just by the fact of her having such a flirty and straight-forward attitude towards raptor in general.

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
I don't have any control over the tags so I stopped paying attention to them a while ago.

To be honest I think the mods on this site have been great. They always answer my questions when I ask for help, and someone generally goes behind me and updates the topic with a lot of mirrors and alternate links. I really appreciate all of the work that has gone on behind the scenes.

It would be nice to have bestiality and cheating removed, corruption and prostitution added, but I've never cared enough to actually complain about it.
So the game doesnt have bestiality only monster? since idk why would it even be tag as bestiality unless it was miss placed for monster

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Marriage: I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but I don't have anything to say about marriage right now.

Kiothcloud
Monsters/Beast:

It's not really a big focus of the game either way, but basically there's a monster cave where you can send characters and let the monsters there breed with them. First of all this content is totally optional and secondly it's a pretty small number of scenes. If people wanted to argue about the definition of a monster vs an animal I don't really care enough to argue that point, that's part of the reason why I say that I haven't complained about having the tags changed.

I think my point I was making before is that prostitution has like 10+ optional scenes, but no tag. "Bestiality" has like 1 scene where you can argue that it's a beast and not a monster, but the game still got the bestiality tag added. Very quickly too, since that was a recent scene. And as previously mentioned the entire game is about Corruption but there's no corruption tag. Pretty much every character you interact with becomes more broken, more corrupted, than when you first meet them.

Reactions: vaaf

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Try downloading the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP again and see if that helps. The Graphics/System/Window file is something that is included in the RTP, and since no one else has had problems with getting this version to work, it's likely that the issue is a missing file on your end.

Reactions: Lisvi and Ssato243

Lisvi

May 6, 2017
Try downloading the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP again and see if that helps. The Graphics/System/Window file is something that is included in the RTP, and since no one else has had problems with getting this version to work, it's likely that the issue is a missing file on your end.
That is entirely possible, thanks for the reply I'm about to try that right now!

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Version 0.83 is here

screenshot86.png

Another big update this week. Kath has a new costume scene with lots of interactions. Frylitia has new art and new scenes. Voletta has new scenes and interactions. Have you ever wanted to fuck her ass so hard that her mind breaks? Well, now you can! Oh yeah, and an entirely new Village Building mechanic has been added to the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: The has also been updated, so check that out if you need help with the new content!

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
btw i think this haven't been asked MoriAPC or maybe yes in your discord which im not in but ¿do you have pixiv or hentai foundry accs where you upload your art stuff?

I do like that your game its evolving in matter of artstyle and just curious to know if you manage this kind of media or is just not your thing

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes