df223

Mar 13, 2021
Should i conquer the kindgom right away or fuck some sluts first? please i need help i don t want to miss anything

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Should i conquer the kindgom right away or fuck some sluts first? please i need help i don t want to miss anything
When you conquer the kingdom it will allow you access to more scenes. I suggest doing it as soon as possible, but it's really up to the player. This game doesn't have any "point of no return" or missable stuff like in classic jRPGs. It's just an open sandbox that you can explore in any order you choose.

If you do "Hold Court" while you're in the throne room, after becoming the King, you'll get some scenes that will give you reasons to go visit the other locations. Also, after you become King, new NPCs will begin to show up in the world. In addition to that, some characters will only react and advance their quest lines if you're already King. So yeah, I recommend doing it as soon as possible. But even if you wait you can still do those things... just later.

df223

Mar 13, 2021
When you conquer the kingdom it will allow you access to more scenes. I suggest doing it as soon as possible, but it's really up to the player. This game doesn't have any "point of no return" or missable stuff like in classic jRPGs. It's just an open sandbox that you can explore in any order you choose.

If you do "Hold Court" while you're in the throne room, after becoming the King, you'll get some scenes that will give you reasons to go visit the other locations. Also, after you become King, new NPCs will begin to show up in the world. In addition to that, some characters will only react and advance their quest lines if you're already King. So yeah, I recommend doing it as soon as possible. But even if you wait you can still do those things... just later.
thank you i swear i was worried as hell, i started the game 10 or 12 times already to see different paths but ok i will just fuck the queen...again

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
woo this game is great! love the way you have to interact in different ways with female characters to get the scenes!
how often the dev update this game? congrats for the quality!

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
cocomiel1 I try to update the game every two weeks, and hit that target pretty consistently.

screenshot92.png

Version 0.85 is here!

Sagiri can now get a job working at the bar, and will also unlock a special costume and extra scenes if you get her a Bar Outfit. Cherry's main portrait set was updated to better match her current (and future) CG sets, as well as other characters in the game. Sylvia has a new CG which plays during one of her old scenes, as well as a new scene. Additionally, I added a bit of dialogue for the Princess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The has also been updated with all of the new 0.85 content.

Last edited:

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
cocomiel1 I try to update the game every two weeks, and hit that target pretty consistently.

View attachment 1374072

Version 0.85 is here!

Sagiri can now get a job working at the bar, and will also unlock a special costume and extra scenes if you get her a Bar Outfit. Cherry's main portrait set was updated to better match her current (and future) CG sets, as well as other characters in the game. Sylvia has a new CG which plays during one of her old scenes, as well as a new scene. Additionally, I added a bit of dialogue for the Princess.

Thanks you so much

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018

View attachment 1374072

Version 0.85 is here!

great dude! i played like 10 horus in ONE day. this game has a great narrative and characters are diferent and have their own personality in opposite of those games where the female characters are standars dummies with different hair styles. art is pretty nice too and the events are well crafted! congrats again por this game and thx for sharing!

Reactions: MoriAPC

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
im having two problems
1- i cant send the redhead elf guard to the bar (i have the collar that sells Peter)
2- i cant trigger chat option to make Sagiri roams and so i can make her to work in the bar. She mentions she wants to travel but nothing happens

PS: also i cant get Sagiri prego :(

Last edited:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Frylitia cannot work at the bar currently

Sagiri needs to meet Hstrvx before she can be set to Roam. It seems like you've already talked to her about traveling. After this, go down the first floor of the tower and let her talk to Hstrvx. Then you'll be given the option to set her Roaming permission (it will default to whatever option you told her earlier)

For Sagiri to get pregnant, her Zombie Love EXP must be at the maximum level. Finish her introductory tower events first and then you should be able to track this value using the book shelf in her room. It's very easy to raise it by giving her any of her favorite gifts, but she also gains a little bit of EXP when you play her scenes. Additionally, you must have Virility set to HIGH in order to get Sagiri pregnant. Because she is undead, she will never get pregnant unless you use magic to make it happen.

Check the GUIDE for more information if you're still having trouble.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cocomiel1

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Frylitia cannot work at the bar currently

Sagiri needs to meet Hstrvx before she can be set to Roam. It seems like you've already talked to her about traveling. After this, go down the first floor of the tower and let her talk to Hstrvx. Then you'll be given the option to set her Roaming permission (it will default to whatever option you told her earlier)

For Sagiri to get pregnant, her Zombie Love EXP must be at the maximum level. Finish her introductory tower events first and then you should be able to track this value using the book shelf in her room. It's very easy to raise it by giving her any of her favorite gifts, but she also gains a little bit of EXP when you play her scenes. Additionally, you must have Virility set to HIGH in order to get Sagiri pregnant. Because she is undead, she will never get pregnant unless you use magic to make it happen.

Check the GUIDE for more information if you're still having trouble.
thx my dude! ill do it

SakeSJ

Jan 30, 2018
How do I upload a modded copy of this game? I've wanted to play this game but the fact that I couldn't resize the game's window pissed me off. So I got tired of waiting to see if the dev would do something about it, researched possible scripts that could be used, found 2, decrypted the game, opened it in VX Ace and installed the two scripts.

Now pressing F6 resizes the window into a border-less fullscreen mode. Great for people with multi monitors that want to lookup the guide while playing.

If the dev, MoriAPC doesn't want me to upload the modded game, but wants to use the scripts included I can send the scripts to you and tell you how to install them. You'll need to credit the original authors, but I believe they are fine with you using the scripts as long as you credit them.

Seriously, though, MoriAPC, this window size problem has been a serious turn off for me, and I'd really like to play the game. Including these scripts in the next patch, or hell, a bugfix patch would be great. Please, please, PLEASE do something about this!

As I said, message me if you want help incorporating the scripts into the RPG Maker VX Ace engine and your game.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
How do I upload a modded copy of this game? I've wanted to play this game but the fact that I couldn't resize the game's window pissed me off. So I got tired of waiting to see if the dev would do something about it, researched possible scripts that could be used, found 2, decrypted the game, opened it in VX Ace and installed the two scripts.

Now pressing F6 resizes the window into a border-less fullscreen mode. Great for people with multi monitors that want to lookup the guide while playing.

If the dev, MoriAPC doesn't want me to upload the modded game, but wants to use the scripts included I can send the scripts to you and tell you how to install them. You'll need to credit the original authors, but I believe they are fine with you using the scripts as long as you credit them.

Seriously, though, MoriAPC, this window size problem has been a serious turn off for me, and I'd really like to play the game. Including these scripts in the next patch, or hell, a bugfix patch would be great. Please, please, PLEASE do something about this!

As I said, message me if you want help incorporating the scripts into the RPG Maker VX Ace engine and your game.
That is fine and dandy. But next time. Just use Resize Enabler.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Over 99% of people on earth haven't played the game. I don't really care whether you play it or not. The game was not made for you. I made it for myself, and I have graciously decided to share it with other people for free.

Just post links to the scripts here so anyone can use them if they want to do so. Adding scripts into the game isn't that hard, there's no need to be cryptic and withholding if you have information that you think would be useful to other people. Why would you need me to PM you to get the scripts from you to put into my game, when I've already publicly stated multiple times that I don't want to include any code in the game unless it was written by myself? Why not just post the scripts for anyone who wants them?

Or just press Alt+Enter without installing any scripts. Or if the native fullscreen option doesn't work with your display drivers, just use Resize Enabler. Or read any of the previous discussions in this topic where the subject of the game's native resolution has already been discussed. Or at least read the FAQ.

Edit:
https://f95zone.to/threads/absolute-power-corruption-v0-85-moriapc.45965/page-51#post-6077215

Here is a link to the last post where I responded at length about it and explained the issue in more detail.

Last edited:

SakeSJ

Jan 30, 2018
I'm sorry if I sounded ungrateful or antagonistic, but I meant it as a sincere plea.

I don't usually read threads unless I post something and am waiting to see a possible reply. I didn't know you had already talked about the subject. If I had I wouldn't have brought it up. I honestly thought you were having issues with the engine, and wanted to help if so. I didn't know it was a stance you had taken.

I also wasn't trying to sound cryptic, I honestly don't know what I should do about the mod I suggested. I was seeking advise on how I could go about uploading the mod somewhere for other people, and only thought about asking if you wanted me to send you the scripts and if you wanted help at the last minute of my post.

I probably should have thought of a nicer way to ask the question, but I was going with the first things I thought up and didn't review and edit what I said. Again, sorry.

Here, I'll post links to the mods I used.

And

Hopefully others can find a use for them.

I'll offer a final apology. Hopefully you can forgive my overstepping.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes