MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
My response to SakeSJ

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---

Unrelated:

It's been a while since I've done any scene requests. Does anyone have a request for a scene or type of scene to be added? I'm not going to add every single request, but I might add the best one if I get a good suggestion. Or if people start requesting something that I already planned to add, I will add it sooner.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
My response to SakeSJ

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---

Unrelated:

It's been a while since I've done any scene requests. Does anyone have a request for a scene or type of scene to be added? I'm not going to add every single request, but I might add the best one if I get a good suggestion. Or if people start requesting something that I already planned to add, I will add it sooner.
I personally would like to see more scenes with the Elf Goddess.

SakeSJ

Jan 30, 2018
Thank you for understanding, MoriAPC.

I don't know if I could keep up with modding the game, since I don't even know how I could upload the modded version in a way that is easily accessible to others. I've only just gotten involved in forums in the last year or so, and I still don't know as much as I like.

I've done some decrypting of a few RPG Maker games (mostly games in the XP and VX Ace line) and understand enough about scripts to find useful ones to add as mods into a decrypted version of the RPGMaker games. But I know next to nothing about file hosting sites so I don't know if that'll work.

Maybe it would be useful to give instructions on how to mod it to your viewers? I guess that depends on how much you hate someone having access to the original files. Because decrypting gives us access to those files, and if everyone is decrypting your game just to get the mods to work then it wouldn't really serve a purpose to encrypt your files, would it?

I suppose if someone wanted to walk me through setting up Mega as a file hosting site I could try and upload the mod every time you dropped an update in the thread. I dunno how frequent I would end up being, but I could definitely give it a try.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
This is a good question and since it feels like you are going at a straight pace on finishing the game big overarching scenes are out.
I just throw in my general ideas.
- more family time and scenes...everyone likes his family right? (threesome preggo version and no preggo version, hmm maybe timeskip kids?)

- maybe fleshing out the monster a bit more? (sending more girls to the cave with dedicated preggo scenes ect)
- i really would love to see some more scenes with Mea and elven queen (no preferences just more xD)
- endings for the girls in the tower

Reactions: Ssato243

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
hello! me again. srry. is there a way to change this state? i think i said Sagiri she couldnt go outside of the tower before and so the option isnt possible now (she mentions she would like to go outside but nothing more). i think i did everything but nothing happens :(
srry i have the same issue that yesterday but i really cant figure it out! thx in advance

ps. she already talked to Hstrvx

InkedCaptura de pantalla (153)_LI.jpg

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
SakeSJ : Sorry if I was being unclear but that was a rhetorical question. I was just explaining why a modded version doesn't serve much of a purpose. Like I said already, anyone who is bothered enough by the resolution but also needs to play the game right now is already playing a fullscreen version of the game.

cocomiel1 : I'm not at my work station right now so I can't look at her code but I think you should try using the Collection item associated with Sagiri. It's probably called Undead Princess or something like that? You should find it in your Trophies. If you can't find it in there, and you checked all of her chat options, let me know and I'll take a look at it tomorrow morning when I'm able to do so. There's a small but non-zero chance that she might have a roaming permission problem that wasn't noticed before, since allowing her to roam never did anything until this version.

Other Replies:

Elf Goddess : Seems like people want to see more of her. I'll try to get to it when I'm able, but she's not a character I can rush since her status depends on the status of the main character's progression through the plot.

Other Elves : This is a possibility. More of them will get scenes eventually. Any elves that people want to see in particular?

Monsters : Similar to the Elf Goddess, more content is planned here but some of the characters aren't ready to send to the cave yet. That being said, I might look over the current status of the cave and think if there's anything I can work on right now.

Mea : Oh yeah she's overdue for some new content. I need to get inspired to work on her material soon!

Tower Endings : Character endings are on the way. Although not every girl will get an ending, and some of them are complex enough that they will come at the very end. On the bright side you could look at it this way... those characters will continue to receive updates all the way until the final version, so that's pretty cool.

People were also asking about the Elf Village on discord, so it might be time to turn my attention back to that map.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Personally I'd love to see the catgrill in the forest near the Witch get her action (also the mimic)

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Ey thx for replying! I already tried her collection item and nothing happens (i mean, i have no options or information of her status like other collection items). I also tried all the chat options. Just wanted you to know in case this is a code problem or something like u already said. Thx again!

SakeSJ

Jan 30, 2018
The best thing about your game, as far as I've played it?

You haven't committed the mortal sin of pron game development: hide all the content behind obnoxious level grinding!

It's actually really refreshing. So many so call pron games are just battle sims with a few spicy pieces sprinkled throughout that you can only reach after days upon days of level grinding.

I'm of the opinion that level grinding and a focus on combat is bad for a pron game. Even if a game doesn't have much content, it's still better to let the player access said content with as little effort as possible than to hide it behind a wall of levels and fighting.

As for future content? Well, I see this game is under a list of tags that I haven't seen much inside the game yet.

Specifically, you have bestiality and ntr listed but I've seen little of each. Of course, I haven't played all the content in the game so far, yet, so this could all be stuff I've yet to find. And as others said, I would like to see more things done with the monsters...especially the orcs. In most eroge orcs are considered the best at corruption and sluttifying women. Would be nice if the same was done for this game.

It would also be nice if the player could get more involved with the monsters. Not just letting the monsters capture women to breed, but also adding monsters to his party. Having Orcs, or Fishmen, or whatever other monster is ingame into the player's part with an actual social component where the player can talk to his party and his party and the player and talk to NPCs?

Really, I'm a sadist myself so I'd like to see more abuse and humiliation. Dirty talking is a good way to add humiliation.

Plus, with the party being capable of interacting with NPCs, you could have the player encourage a monster to fuck an NPC or another party member. I'd especially like it if the player could have all the women he is involved with engaging in sex with monsters. It would be especially funny if they could be corrupted by the monsters and come to prefer the monsters over the player. But that's my inner sadist talking.

But basically? I think adding parties, player to party interaction, party to party interaction, and party to NPC interaction would be great. It's probably a lot of extra work but it would definitely spice up the game and make each playthrough unique.

Hell, if you make it so every woman the player can get involved with can be added to the party that would be even better. That way you could have the player TAKE the women to the monsters instead if that's the case.

I think making the pregnancy interactions more complex could be good as well. I like the characters can be impregnated by not just the player but NPCs as well, but I think there should be options for the player to basically adopt another man's baby as his own. But I also think the inverse should be possible as well.

Essentially, more netori and netorase and straight-up netorare should be options for those who wish it.

I'm a sadist, so again, humiliation and causing suffering is my jam. Would really like to see the player become either full Grim Dark, raping and pillaging his way across the land, or be completely beta and encouraging his partners to be sexually aggressive, or suffer as everything is stolen from him.

Could be an interesting morality system, if you chose to implement it since you've stated that he is full evil. So instead of a traditional morality system, you could make checks on how dominant the PC is coupled with a check on how much a voyeur he is. And maybe a love check against a corruption check? For the women, I mean. And all these stats could compile into different outcomes?

Dunno.

Besides that? Maybe some transformation abilities. I like playing dominant futanari myself in games, so if a player's body transformation ability was added I'd be ecstatic. Dunno if you want that though, but I'll just put that out there. At the very least, having the ability to transform his penis and balls size would be great for people who want to play either a dominant or submissive run. Dunno if you want to do all that extract work, though.

So yeah, plenty of things I would like to see. But any of them would be a lot of extra work. So I guess I'll wait to see what you do.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
cocomiel1

Version 0.85b

After reviewing some problems with her script I found that Sagiri's roaming permissions would set properly, but it could be difficult or impossible to change her state after she reaches the back half of her events. Because a lot of players made this Roaming choice before the choice actually mattered, there's a chance some of you might currently have a version of Sagiri who is unable to work at the bar.

Here's a version 0.85b fix. If you're having problems getting Sagiri to Roam, just download this version. You don't need to download or install this update for any other reason, only if you're having problems with Sagiri.

Sagiri:
* You can now switch Sagiri's roaming permission On/Off more easily
* You can now access Sagiri's Collection item, Undead Princess
* Overall, it's easier to see her scenes without any issues

Nov 12, 2019
Over 99% of people on earth haven't played the game. I don't really care whether you play it or not. The game was not made for you. I made it for myself, and I have graciously decided to share it with other people for free.

Just post links to the scripts here so anyone can use them if they want to do so. Adding scripts into the game isn't that hard, there's no need to be cryptic and withholding if you have information that you think would be useful to other people. Why would you need me to PM you to get the scripts from you to put into my game, when I've already publicly stated multiple times that I don't want to include any code in the game unless it was written by myself? Why not just post the scripts for anyone who wants them?

Or just press Alt+Enter without installing any scripts. Or if the native fullscreen option doesn't work with your display drivers, just use Resize Enabler. Or read any of the previous discussions in this topic where the subject of the game's native resolution has already been discussed. Or at least read the FAQ.

Edit:
https://f95zone.to/threads/absolute-power-corruption-v0-85-moriapc.45965/page-51#post-6077215

Here is a link to the last post where I responded at length about it and explained the issue in more detail.
Hey man you did a great job with this game its like a breath of fresh air compare to the usual stuff that is posted.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
SakeSJ : Sorry if I was being unclear but that was a rhetorical question. I was just explaining why a modded version doesn't serve much of a purpose. Like I said already, anyone who is bothered enough by the resolution but also needs to play the game right now is already playing a fullscreen version of the game.

cocomiel1 : I'm not at my work station right now so I can't look at her code but I think you should try using the Collection item associated with Sagiri. It's probably called Undead Princess or something like that? You should find it in your Trophies. If you can't find it in there, and you checked all of her chat options, let me know and I'll take a look at it tomorrow morning when I'm able to do so. There's a small but non-zero chance that she might have a roaming permission problem that wasn't noticed before, since allowing her to roam never did anything until this version.

Other Replies:

Elf Goddess : Seems like people want to see more of her. I'll try to get to it when I'm able, but she's not a character I can rush since her status depends on the status of the main character's progression through the plot.

Other Elves : This is a possibility. More of them will get scenes eventually. Any elves that people want to see in particular?

Monsters : Similar to the Elf Goddess, more content is planned here but some of the characters aren't ready to send to the cave yet. That being said, I might look over the current status of the cave and think if there's anything I can work on right now.

Mea : Oh yeah she's overdue for some new content. I need to get inspired to work on her material soon!

Tower Endings : Character endings are on the way. Although not every girl will get an ending, and some of them are complex enough that they will come at the very end. On the bright side you could look at it this way... those characters will continue to receive updates all the way until the final version, so that's pretty cool.

People were also asking about the Elf Village on discord, so it might be time to turn my attention back to that map.
Maybe sending monsters to the Elf Village?

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
cocomiel1

Version 0.85b

After reviewing some problems with her script I found that Sagiri's roaming permissions would set properly, but it could be difficult or impossible to change her state after she reaches the back half of her events. Because a lot of players made this Roaming choice before the choice actually mattered, there's a chance some of you might currently have a version of Sagiri who is unable to work at the bar.

Here's a version 0.85b fix. If you're having problems getting Sagiri to Roam, just download this version. You don't need to download or install this update for any other reason, only if you're having problems with Sagiri.

Sagiri:
* You can now switch Sagiri's roaming permission On/Off more easily
* You can now access Sagiri's Collection item, Undead Princess
* Overall, it's easier to see her scenes without any issues
thx duude! great news :D

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
MoriAPC Just a question regarding the content.

Is stuff like swinging and beasty etc. avoidable/optional? Like if one wanted is it possible to play the game and only have MC's dick be the one getting any action? Or do you have to go through that content in order to progress the story?

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
bobdillan

Q: Is the (Content I Don't Like) Optional? How do I avoid it?
A: This is more of a sandbox game than anything else. You are free to travel to all of the locations on the map and start playing through any of the stories whenever you choose. You don't need to recruit girls to work in the bar in order to open up new progress for the kingdom management story. You don't need to send the queen to the monster cave in order to progress her status as your personal slave.

Regarding sharing, other characters, monsters, etc.... First of all, I still firmly hold the stance that there is no bestiality in this game, but I don't control the tags for this topic so that's not my call to make. Secondly, the main character is the one getting laid 95% of the time. The game is played from your POV and you do mostly everything in the game. In the few scenes where other characters are allowed to participate, it only happens if you give them permission, and the indicators are VERY clear. There's no way to accidentally cause someone else to have sex by making the wrong choice. The choices are literally and clearly labeled, and if you don't want anyone else to get involved with a scene, you simply don't give them permission.

SakeSJ

Jan 30, 2018
Well, that clears up the confusion about the tags. Though why anyone tagged the game as having bestiality content when it is clearly just Monsters, not animals, remains to be seen.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Well, that clears up the confusion about the tags. Though why anyone tagged the game as having bestiality content when it is clearly just Monsters, not animals, remains to be seen.
well bestiality can be for both: animales AND monsters, since in a magic world orcs are like animals and considering the theme and the context of the game is pretty much obvious that there will be orcs and antropomorphic creatures. so Beasty is not a bag tag i think. at least i dont think its a scam xd

SakeSJ

Jan 30, 2018
Yeah, except the monsters in the game seem to be sapient except for the tentacle monsters. Even ones that can't talk have a certain level of sentience. So that kinda doesn't fit the mold for bestiality.

I think whoever is in charge of the tags for this thread should reconsider the tags. Maybe ask the dev what tags fit the best?

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Yeah, except the monsters in the game seem to be sapient except for the tentacle monsters. Even ones that can't talk have a certain level of sentience. So that kinda doesn't fit the mold for bestiality.

I think whoever is in charge of the tags for this thread should reconsider the tags. Maybe ask the dev what tags fit the best?
soo you came for recommendation? well what you say is kinda truth. these are intelectual beasts at some point and i dont remember seen regular animales here (i think). anyways Beastiality is pretty large concept depending of what you expect.
but you can ask the dev himself considering his the owner of this thread

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes