MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Thanks for all the positive feedback! Comments like that always make me feel more motivated to work hard on the next version.

By the way, can you in future updates somehow make the screens more bigger? It too small and I don't know what button to make it larger
Is there a way to increase the game's screen size?
I looked into it last night. It's not possible in the current version of the game. I'll do some more research in the future. I don't want to promise anything until I know for sure how I would implement this and exactly how much work it will be.

But I'm wondering if there's a button to hide the text so we can see the cgs more clearly without it being covered up?
Not right now. I have a few cases where I set a transparent image over the window so that the picture is more visible. I might experiment with making text boxes transparent during CG scenes. It should also be possible to create a function where the text box is temporarily hidden, but I can honestly say I've never done it before and so it will take me a little time to figure out exactly how I would do it.

I don't mind looking at other people's code or scripts for reference, but I like writing all of my own code. This does mean that some features will take a little longer for me to learn or implement, but it also means I will learn a lot more along the way. In the meantime I do appreciate the feedback. It helps give me ideas of what features are needed and puts pressure on me to think about how to do some more complicated things. Thanks for being patient until then!

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Looking at MC I hope one of the endings will be Death Note-like ending where the demon had never really been on Light's side.

PrivateSkittles

Apr 30, 2018
For resizing RPGMaker games I've been using this little program here for some time witohut any problems

Reactions: MoriAPC

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
I love this game. Is it possible to see Kath pregnant in this version? also it would be amazing if we could treat Kath just as rough as we treat the queen. Too many games lock the player into a gentler path with the mother character so it would be great in this one if we had the choice to be rougher with her, or maybe find out that raptor started there relationship by force after his father died.

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I love this game. Is it possible to see Kath pregnant in this version? also it would be amazing if we could treat Kath just as rough as we treat the queen. Too many games lock the player into a gentler path with the mother character so it would be great in this one if we had the choice to be rougher with her, or maybe find out that raptor started there relationship by force after his father died.
I say this a lot already but, really, I can't say it enough: Thanks to everyone who gives kind words like these. I never would have imagined the game would actually garner this much attention. Especially since I started it off with my own crappy MS Paint art.

Speaking of art; Kath's pregnant portrait isn't ready yet, so I decided to wait until the next version to add her fully impregnated form into the game. That way you guys will have the visuals to match. I want everything to be done and ready before such a 'big' reveal.

There has been a lot of talk about the relationship between Raptor and Kath, and how it started. Considering how often it has come up... I definitely consider this to be a subject that I should address at some point. The players clearly want it. I just need to decide how I will put it into the game. Maybe some kind of flashback, or maybe a scene where Raptor just thinks or talks about his first time with Kath. Either way I'd let the player decide how it went, maybe include a rough option.

For resizing RPGMaker games I've been using this little program here for some time witohut any problems
I'm starting work on 0.23 tomorrow. I'll check this out after I eat breakfast. Thanks!

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
It's easy to say kind words when the game has such a great developer who interacts with all his fans. I love the idea of a flashback scene, maybe raptor could find Kath drunk after his father's death and have the options of either "comfort her" or "make her yours" . Whatever you decide I'm sure it's going to be awesome.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
There has been a lot of talk about the relationship between Raptor and Kath, and how it started. Considering how often it has come up... I definitely consider this to be a subject that I should address at some point. The players clearly want it. I just need to decide how I will put it into the game. Maybe some kind of flashback, or maybe a scene where Raptor just thinks or talks about his first time with Kath. Either way I'd let the player decide how it went, maybe include a rough option.
Probably because even though the situation itself isn't overly interesting (incest seems more common on this forum than games without), the idea that the game where there doesn't need to be an elaborate plot or background to explain why you're nailing your mom but explicitly tells you "No, magic isn't the cause here. There is a background." is inherently intriguing.

Reactions: rhdad and kaorok

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
I agree with Troqu that having a game where the MC is already nailing his Mother is a refreshing change and inspires the player to wonder how it all started.

In celebration of this wonderful game here is my own humble attempt at fanart of Kath. kath Fanart.jpg

• Love
Reactions: rhdad and Sword26

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Yep, there's been a lot of games where there's an overcomplicated sequence of events to get the mom/son incest started... while this just goes ahead and tells you "yep, you've been banging your mom."

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Haha love the fan art, thanks! It's honestly one of my dreams to have something I make be popular enough to get fan arts and stuff like that.

Good to hear that people like what I did with the #1 Mom in Horn Village. It's always a risk to try unique ideas. But to me I really liked the concept of having the relationship already ongoing when the player takes control of Raptor for the first time. It says a lot about their history together. Raptor's relationship with Kath has been a huge influence on his personality and why he acts the way he does.

I do still get comments from time to time from people who would have liked to see them first get together, and I totally understand that point of view as well. Hopefully the idea of a flashback will make everyone a little happier.

I'll also be adding the next step of Kath's questline into the next update, so look forward to that. It will feature a certain portrait that people have been asking about a lot. Let's just say I've seen it already, and I think you guys are going to be happy with it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Haha love the fan art, thanks! It's honestly one of my dreams to have something I make be popular enough to get fan arts and stuff like that.

Good to hear that people like what I did with the #1 Mom in Horn Village. It's always a risk to try unique ideas. But to me I really liked the concept of having the relationship already ongoing when the player takes control of Raptor for the first time. It says a lot about their history together. Raptor's relationship with Kath has been a huge influence on his personality and why he acts the way he does.

I do still get comments from time to time from people who would have liked to see them first get together, and I totally understand that point of view as well. Hopefully the idea of a flashback will make everyone a little happier.

I'll also be adding the next step of Kath's questline into the next update, so look forward to that. It will feature a certain portrait that people have been asking about a lot. Let's just say I've seen it already, and I think you guys are going to be happy with it.
Kath truly are the best of all the women in your game: she take all the prize of best Milf, best women and best mom. Of all the characters she was the only one I truly care and visit frequently and feel sad when realise I have finished all of her content
I hope in future updates you would give more attention to Kath, put more action and H content and more of her past and backstory too

Woomod

Oct 28, 2017
Was fun, short but you are clearly still working on it.

I'm glad raptor isn't some blank slate whose life starts when we summon a demon, he has a weird relationship with his mom and sister(s), His demonic familiar is basically his godfather. It feels nice to see a character with a place in the world even if i then take them and fuck shit up.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Excellent fan art, tv!

And thanks woo. I'm glad that people like Raptor as a character as well and not only the characters you can fuck.

Next release 0.22 is going to be on the 29th or the 30th. It's another short/fast release cycle so there won't be as much new content as 0.20 had, but there is some stuff I know you guys will like.

Reactions: L30

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Can u guys plz tell me r the sex scene animated or normal image?
Tnx in advance

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes