Chabbo

Jun 7, 2018
Chabbo : The simplest answer is that I'm not a fan of that kind of content.

azlaeyo : No footjob, sorry.

kark2223 : Not sure about that, sorry. The update seems to be working for other people. My first recommendation would be to reinstall the RTP, but it's strange if your game is running the old version fine and won't run the new version.
Understandable, Thank you for answering.

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
Now it's also time to discuss my plans for 0.90

This is something I've been meaning to do for a while, and I figured now seemed like a good time to finally do it. So my goal for the next update is to take all of the characters who have not been given new material in a long time, particularly the ones that fans ask about frequently, and try to get a new scene for each of those characters. Or at least get as many of them done in the next update as possible.

That should include:
- Everyone in the dungeon. Yes, that includes the Slut character.
- Update Meradis storyline so that the main story can be progressed
- Update Mea, she hasn't done anything new since she was sent to the Tower
- Update Polyquin and the Elf Goddess, which also help with advancing the main story

If there's anything you feel deserves to be on this list feel free to bring it up. Anything that I'm unable to complete in 0.90 will hopefully be included in the following 0.91 update.
How about some light piercing and repeatable impregnacy/preggo sex on Tsaria please

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
MoriAPC Will we ever see Loli in this game? like maybe a patch near the completion of the game. Since you know there are a lot of extra "mouths" to fill after we have been through town a few times ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and that on blond Loli in the bath house seems like she could use a "playmate".

(Apologize if this question has already been answered in one or more of your comments, I´m sadly very lazy so I would appreciate an answer thank you)

edit: Ah nvm just went on your discord and read the FAQ, bummer would had fit perfectly for this game with its theme and all but oh well guess we can´t have everything we want. Btw you said it´s because of reasons you wont draw loli, care to elaborate or is its a privet matter?
Fuck off, pedophile. "Loli" is against the site rules.

• Angry
Reactions: Chabbo

sdog6663

Mar 30, 2021
Anyone else had an issue with the Tits and Ass quest? When I click either token from the menu and then talk to one of the noted characters in the guide, it just goes to their normal dialogue/options, and there is no small scene that plays. I looked through a decent chunk of the discussion thread and didn't see any info on this. Thanks in advance for any help.

I have made sure I've gotten to the points in the guide where it states you can now use said character in the quest.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Anyone else had an issue with the Tits and Ass quest? When I click either token from the menu and then talk to one of the noted characters in the guide, it just goes to their normal dialogue/options, and there is no small scene that plays. I looked through a decent chunk of the discussion thread and didn't see any info on this. Thanks in advance for any help.

I have made sure I've gotten to the points in the guide where it states you can now use said character in the quest.
Those objects aren't used as much as I would have liked, and they are still in a pretty rough, unfinished state. Can you be more specific about which characters you tried to use it on? If I know which characters to look at, I can try to fix the problem. But if I have to check every single character on the list in order to find a problem that may or may not be there, I'm simply not going to do it.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
MoriAPC What likely be happening first?

Game reach's v1.00 before 2021 ends or game gets completed in approximately late january 2022?

Its ok if you don't like estimates but i will say it again u be missed after this game its done ;(

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
yesman03 It's a small building in the middle of the city, left side. You know where all of the thugs hang out in the empty lot? The building to the left used to be a solid building, but in the new version of the game that area is now an open building you can enter. The market is in here.

BruceMcGivern The game won't be finished for a while still. Definitely not by the end of the year, and not in january either. Especially since I'm taking my time with each of the final updates. I was thinking more like spring or summer 2022. But the good news is that the same # of updates over a longer period of time == more content.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I absolutely loved the Hstrvx impregnation. The way you had to work her pleasure and submission together to make her relent and break the womb seal was utterly brilliant.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
After some testing I found a solution for the tiny screen / small box / full screen only adds black background issue: for nvidia GPU you have to enable GPU scaling.

Open NVIDIA Control Panel and under Display select "Adjust desktop size and position". Here in 2. Scaling select either Aspect ratio or Full-screen depending on if you want to stretch it out to maximum while ignoring aspect ratio or not. I choose Aspect ratio to maintain the aspect. Then click apply. If you don't have NVIDIA card use whatever other GPU settings you use to enable GPU Scaling. Then in game either press ALT+Enter or F1 and enable full screen. Result: no longer super tiny ant sized screen!

Reactions: MoriAPC
4.50 star(s) 44 Votes