MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Thanks Jamsalad ! Glad that people are still enjoying this game even after it's been in development for so long.

-

Wolfdragon20 I've identified and fixed the barrier issue.

As it turns out, the script for setting your barriers does work properly. However, the Meradis event doesn't actually check Raptor's magic score. Basically if you reach 9 Magic and then immediately try to go and play her new scene, it will think you still have 8 Magic because Meradis doesn't actually check. However, if you play certain other scenes, those will check your character position before starting the event (and by extension they also check your Magic score). This will update the game so it knows you have 9 Magic, and the correct number of Barriers will be generated.

Long story short; Go play some other scenes so that the game will read your Magic score properly. Unfortunately not every scene does this, but usually if the screen goes black or flashes temporarily before rendering the CG, it's a case where your position and stats are updated in the variables that actually compile how events are processed.

In Version 0.90b, Meradis will check your stats properly, and this issue won't be a problem.

-

So can I make the mom have sex with other people?
Short answer; No.

Long answer;

There are a lot of characters in this game and they are roughly divided into two types.

1. Characters that are unwilling victims. You overpower them with your magic and take them by force. Many of these characters can also be forced to engage in acts with other NPCs, monsters, etc. but only if the player wishes for it to happen.

2. Characters that have a positive attraction toward the player. These characters will essentially dedicate their time and energy toward you without needing to overpower them by force. Most of these characters will only have a relationship with the main character.

Kath is the 2nd type. Although she does have some borderline exhibition content due to being associated with the Bar area, basically every other character who can be hired or forced to work in the bar has more exhibition and sharing content, while Kath is one of the most 'dedicated' characters in the game.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
2. I'll investigate the Barrier thing, but if possible please check to be 100% sure that your Magic score is actually 9 and you are only summoning 3 Barriers, and then report back to me.
after relaunching the game i have the right amount of barriers

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Corruption in the title and not tagged with Corruption, sigh
90%+ of the characters you meet in this game become more corrupt as a result of interacting with you. And this game has a LOT of characters. Additionally the game world itself is set with a lot of persistent effects. You can actually see the world change over time as a result of your actions, including the ability to make areas more corrupt and dangerous.

I don't control the tags in this topic, so I can't tell you why it's not tagged.

Reactions: afedvfe

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
I've identified and fixed the barrier issue.

In Version 0.90b, Meradis will check your stats properly, and this issue won't be a problem.
Hey Mori. Was that version 0.90b on its way soon? Thanks in advance for the bug fixes.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I will probably release it on monday or tuesday unless someone brings to my attention a game breaking bug that requires a more immediate fix. The two currently known issues can easily be circumvented or just avoided for the time being, so it's better for me to wait a little it longer and give people time to report more bugs. That way I can fix everything and release all of the fixes at once.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Version 0.90b

I don't really feel like going through the whole song and dance of updating the topic and getting the thread promoted again for what is essentially a minor bug fix for two issues that won't affect most players. All that being said, I did also take the last two days to update Hstrvx art using an edited/fixed version of her CG Set which also has more frames. So there is a very, very tiny amount of new content in there.

Full Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
90%+ of the characters you meet in this game become more corrupt as a result of interacting with you. And this game has a LOT of characters. Additionally the game world itself is set with a lot of persistent effects. You can actually see the world change over time as a result of your actions, including the ability to make areas more corrupt and dangerous.

I don't control the tags in this topic, so I can't tell you why it's not tagged.
That's a pity, a lot of users search for games using the tags and so would miss out on a corruption game like this.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Mori! love the Meridis path advance! Is she going to be preg and fucked in the bar like mom as well? And totally mind break? Hope so! Really would love to see Princess and Meridis to be transformed in two fine sex slaves since they were so proud of herselves at the time.

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Meradis will get pregnant. I already have her pregnant portrait and default outfit version. I believe Matster is currently working on a version of her bar maid outfit that fits on her pregnant body as well.

I'm not 100% sure what will go into the next update though so I don't want to make any promises that it will be soon. There's one thing that needs to be in the next update, the PrincessxQueen threesome scene from the last poll, and then I'll probably do a mix of essential things and whatever I most feel motivated to work on.

Oper4tor

Average FN FAL Enjoyer
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Just wanted to say that APC is still one of my favourite games here, even if it's on RPGMaker ;)

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
huh... so that is why she suddenly became sterile... i must have spent over an hour trying to knock her up.
damn

is this a late april fools joke?
This is the kind of game you should know something is/isn't going to work well before an hour..... unlike "some modeling agency" where you have to grind for hours before you see if you will get fruits of your labors or not.

• Wow

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Been meaning to ask this, I see a bestiality tag attached but thus far through the content i've seen I don't see how the tag applies what and where exactly is that content?

That being said I think this is still hands down one of my favorite RPGM H-games, hope the author keeps at it regardless of how long it takes.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Been meaning to ask this, I see a bestiality tag attached but thus far through the content i've seen I don't see how the tag applies what and where exactly is that content?

That being said I think this is still hands down one of my favorite RPGM H-games, hope the author keeps at it regardless of how long it takes.
If you're looking for that content you should probably check out the monster cave on the mountain. If you're trying to avoid that content, maybe avoid that spot. Although you can do stuff with the monsters other than having them fuck/breed women so it's still useful to make them into allies.

I don't control the tags in this topic so I'm not sure why the monster and best tag were both added. Personally speaking, I did not intentionally add anything that I consider to be bestiality. But there are some monster who are more beast-like than others, I guess.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Corruption in the title and not tagged with Corruption, sigh
You know you can just report missing tag's right?

From my understanding the mods kinda rely on people to report missing tags as they can not check every game themselves.
Reminds me of having to inform them that lab rats 2 had incest.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
How is the mind control?
Last time i tryed this there was 1 mind control scene in the game.
The rest was just: go here rape that(And i still want to break that sister who walks all over the main character... Why can we not just rape her. Even if she is immune to our magic we have fists)

Reactions: ChopTheHead
4.50 star(s) 44 Votes