PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
why is this put as a dating sim ? this is nowhere close to that you latterly corrupt everything and in some cases even prostitute the girls or to be exact side girls.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Does anyone else have its MC model become invisible after completing show off's city walk?
I'll investigate this. Try using the Visual Fix in your spell/token inventory and see if that makes you become visible again. If not..... Well, I'll report back after I see what is happening there.

Reactions: YouWontGetMyName

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
Does anyone else have its MC model become invisible after completing show off's city walk?
I had this happen, but also noticed that during this scene your characters dont have any overworld sprites during it. So whatever breaks here, it happens at the very beginning of the scene

EDIT: The visual fix item corrects it. The bug happens whether or not you invite sagiri

Last edited:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I've fixed the problem on my end. For the time being, you guys need to use the Visual Fix item. I added it to the game specifically for situations like this, where it's not worth the effort of me releasing a patch just to correct one small visual glitch that can easily be scrubbed off the screen with a single command.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Can we pimp any of the girls out or let other men sleep with them? Would love to pimp out Kath :D
Some of them you can as optional content. Not Kath, though.

There's information in the guide about all of the other girls you can recruit to work at the bar. You can check the bar management section instead of individually searching for every separate character. Some of them can be forced to do prostitution jobs. Piney, Resvin, Flat, and the Queen... those are probably the four main ones you'd be looking at.

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
SO question. I'm not going to ask about any kind of timeline with this but any plans to add the other two demon queens to the game? There were 3 mentioned right?

Either as conqure targets or just NPCs to move some of the storylines?

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I made this announcement in Discord today. Reposting here for my non-Discord friends:

1. I'm hoping to release the next version update in the first week of June, but I don't want to commit to that yet. I'm a little worried the update will be too small if I try to release by that date. If that happens, I'll probably delay a little bit.

2. The next update will contain 'hyper pregnancy' events for the Queen and Kath, with some new portrait variants for both of those characters. There's also going to be a few minor adjustments to Kath's existing content: think about all of the small changes I made to the writing in old Hstrvx scenes over the last two updates. If I have time, I'll also give kath a new scene (in addition to the hyper preg stuff).

3. There will be more content aside from just that, but I haven't fully decided who I want to update next as a priority. I'll probably go based on my feeling in the next week or so. Whoever I want to write about, basically.

SO question. I'm not going to ask about any kind of timeline with this but any plans to add the other two demon queens to the game? There were 3 mentioned right?
Nope. I have designs for them in mind but they aren't essential for the story. I never planned for them to appear except maybe as bonus content, and that doesn't seem very likely with the current development cycle. Essentially, they are just mentioned for lore/worldbuilding reasons. I can give people a description of what their design looks like if any artists want to draw them. But in all honestly, this game has generated close to 0 fan art, so I doubt anyone would be interested in drawing characters who haven't even appeared yet. And I only have one artist still currently working on the game and he has many other very important things to do.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes