Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Too bad it's rpgm. I hope there's not a big map to walk, but having said that, i like the big nipples in the pics and I love incest, so I'll give it a try.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yes, another updates. Kath are the babe as alway, and the slut got destroyed for being greedy LOL
By the way, in the future could you put on an option for Kath to go nude like with the Queen? Let the whole bar have a chances to witness that killer body and raised more costumers, and some more bar event to playing with both her and the Queen or with her and Piney would be great too

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Hey paprika! I know RPG Maker games aren't for everyone, but I feel most comfortable using RPGM since I have the most experience using it. As for the maps... they're all very small! Actually some of the maps are incomplete, but I decided that I would rather expand the maps as I add more content rather than having lots of big empty maps. glad to hear you will still give the game a shot.

void; I like writing those kinds of scenes. There will definitely be more. You might have seen it already, but if you interact with Piney a bit you can get a scene where Raptor can make her have sex with a customer. I do want Kath to walk around the bar naked but I've been waiting for the right time to add this ability to change her outfits. I already envisioned it being a part of her quest line.

btw if anyone is interested in chatting about the game... check out our server! some of the channels are exclusive to patrons, but the most active channel is the main discussion chat that anyone can access. also the game updates get posted to discord before I post them here.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is there/will be there a way to pimp all the ladies at the bar to make more money?

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Is there/will be there a way to pimp all the ladies at the bar to make more money?
Yep. This game will have sharing scenes and prostitution scenes as well.

Also for those who don't like sharing... that's fine. All of the sharing scenes are optional. Like with Piney you can do her, let the customer do her, or you can both do her. Most of the group scenes work like this, with the player deciding who participates.

Jul 30, 2018
when this game going to have all updated art ?
or this will continue till all the ground works done and redo the leftover art ?
or every new update there will be 1 or 2 arts gets replaced ?
i'd like to know
btw great game i i'm just hyped about your game
truly!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You know what....? This is actually pretty fucking good! The new artstyle is decent enough, but the writing is really good. Its very descriptive and erotic. The gameplay offers a huge amount of freedom with no bullshit grinding. When it gets padded out with more content and CGs, it could turn out to be one of the better "fuck everything in the kingdom" type of game.

Reactions: Azt1234 and MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Holy wow thanks for all of the kind words and the attention that this topic has gotten just since this morning. Whoever suggested that I update the banner was spot on. Imagine me waking up to all of these new posts, new views, new likes, and users joining the discord. Lots of people seem excited about the game now!

how do I upgrade the bar level?
Do any scene in public with the girls who work at the bar. If you talk to Piney as much as possible you can take her into the back room and do something that gives you a +1. If get Kath to try the anal scene in public you'll get another +1. Also if you're having trouble meeting the requirements for the Breeding scene, another easy thing you can do is send the Queen to work at the bar. The bar automatically gets a +1 while the Queen is there. Hope that helps!

when this game going to have all updated art ?
or this will continue till all the ground works done and redo the leftover art ?
or every new update there will be 1 or 2 arts gets replaced ?
I design all of the characters so I will still be drawing my versions of the original art and adding to the game as I add new content. jh draws updated versions on the art based on which things are most important. We try to get 2 new pieces of art per update, but we've had bigger updates that had 3 or 4 new pieces of art.

heavilybiased

Mar 4, 2020
Moria, this is a really good game and I am looking forward to future releases. Since you asked for things we would like to see, I would like an option to make the Slut work in the bar, Hopefully in a very pregnant state. Thanks for the game, really enjoyed it.

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
Really enjoyed the game. Artstyle is okay, and writing is much above average. I want more. For now, would give 4/5

Also there is bug, you can't get into your room without warping...

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
This month's Public Poll is ready:

Vote on a new exhibition scene for the bar between three options.

ANYONE can vote in the public poll. You do not need to be a patron. The patron-only poll will be next week.

Reactions: L30

jonquils

Mar 25, 2020
Recently saw this game and decided to try with the new update yesterday, and damn I found myself hooked after just a short while.

-Nice setting and look for the characters! Loved Peter haha.
-I appreciate the more minimal/straight-to-the-point approach (whether intentional or not) with the map/characters.
-Writing is top notch and loved the variety of options, as I tended to be more private in regards to Raptor and Kath's relationship (and would be with Cherry as well), where he more or less would keep those two for himself (some exhibitionism is fine), and not so much worry about the state of the others. The game allowed me to do that well!
-Kath/Cherry/the slut were the highlights for me this time around personally.
-Would love to see more Hstrvx, Cherry and the Queens of Hell. Maybe even Kath+Cherry ..oof :love:

Anyways, very charming game; pushed all the right buttons for me. Excited to see what's next regardless!

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Oh yeah, I noticed that one of the moderators has been adding more alternate links to the game after I've added the new version. I don't know if there's a way for me to tell who has been doing this but I did want to say thanks a lot! Hopefully whoever it is will see this message and receive my thanks.

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
Hey, big fan of this game. Was very sceptical with something so early in development, RPGmaker and with the original art previews but wow has this been surprisingly excellent. Surprising amount of content especially with all the alternate dialogue choices for such an early version, doesn't fall into a lot of RPGmaker pitfalls like huge empty maps and hours of bullshit grinding—there's actual respect given to not wasting the player's time, I can't explain how much I appreciate that—delivering what we came here for instead of trying to reinvent the RPG wheel so to speak that a lot of other adult RPGs try to do. And the new art is fantastic. (y)

The scene descriptions are really great, and I love the focus given to impreg, it's done really well. Am excited for more, this game would easily be a 5/5 once there's a bit more content if it continues like this. Any chance we'll be able to have more than 10 kids with the queen now especially since [I thought] the mother's charm teased this?

Not right now. I have a few cases where I set a transparent image over the window so that the picture is more visible. I might experiment with making text boxes transparent during CG scenes. It should also be possible to create a function where the text box is temporarily hidden, but I can honestly say I've never done it before and so it will take me a little time to figure out exactly how I would do it.
I agree this would be a good addition. Peasant's Quest does the transparent textboxes as you describe. Just make sure the text has a black outline/shadow otherwise the text might be difficult to read on bright backgrounds. Nano Control is a game which also has the toggleable chatbox using the rmb, you might be able to find the code there/from their devs if you're curious? Otherwise there's also this that might work:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Enabling mouse controls would be appreciated too, this game doesn't need to be restricted to the keyboard at all.

By the way, can you in future updates somehow make the screens more bigger? It too small and I don't know what button to make it larger
Is there a way to increase the game's screen size?

Use alt+enter to full screen it.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Is there any benefit to taking the "good guy" approach when holding court and pleasing the count enough that he says he'll spread word about you and follow you loyally? Also, is it possible to give the Sunpetal instead of the Snowpetal to Kirin?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 44 Votes