MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Ethanuel1

First, go to the castle and take it over. A while after you do that (you can repeatedly use the magic clock to skip a bunch oftime), Merlin will challenge you to a battle. After you defeat him, your Magic score will increase by 1. Second, go to the Witch's Forest on the right side of the world map. In there you will find Polyquin. After interacting with her a little bit, there's an event in her room that lets you drain some of her magic and increase your Magic score by 1 again. You can actually do those in whatever order you prefer, but taking over the castle as soon as possible is usually a good idea because Merlin, the Prince, the Princess, all won't show up until after you become King, and there's other events as well that involve you being the King.

If you don't have the maximum Magic score, you will need to do everything almost perfectly in order to beat Meradis. With higher Magic, you get 5 Barriers, and more chances to mess up. And even if you do poorly, you'll probably make it to the final phase where you can heal before finishing her.

Some additional tips:
When she is creating after images, the goal is to hold the arrow key in the direction of the Meradis version that has bright eyes. The two dull eyes are fakes. Up or Down works for the center, either is fine. You must HOLD the key, not just press it.

Aside from that, surviving her other attacks involves making choices about how to respond. Some of them are callbacks to mechanics from other battles. Like for example, if you remember the mechanics for the battle with the Harpy, you'll know when to use Ice or when to use Lightning magic.

There's a section in the on battles, you can get all of the correct choices for all of her attacks there.

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
90%+ of the characters you meet in this game become more corrupt as a result of interacting with you. And this game has a LOT of characters. Additionally the game world itself is set with a lot of persistent effects. You can actually see the world change over time as a result of your actions, including the ability to make areas more corrupt and dangerous.

I don't control the tags in this topic, so I can't tell you why it's not tagged.
so...I want harem
Did any girl can't become my harem?(not random)

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Can't seem to impregnate Meradis
Check the . If you follow the Guide and still can't do it, report back.

so...I want harem
Did any girl can't become my harem?(not random)
You can have sex with almost every female character in this game. There's a few who haven't had scenes added yet. Check the for more information.

(I don't know what your definition of harem is)

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
When are you planning to release 0.92?
After I work on the game today, I'm going to set the release date based on how much work I have left to finish all of the things I want to put into 0.92. There's actually information like this on the discord server. If you want to join, you can get updates like that pretty regularly.

But yeah my plan for 0.92 was to either release in the first week of june, and if that wasn't possible (which it wasn't), I'm going to set the release date after I finish my dev work for the day today. Generally after I set a release date I always meet the deadline with a few exceptions like when I was very exceptionally sick.

There was only one period where I didn't release an update for a long time, but I also never set a release date because I knew I wasn't getting work done consistently. That also ended up being a very large update, one of the largest in the history of the game.

Short answer; I don't know yet, but I'm going to decide later today on the release date. Join the discord server if you want the most recent information as soon as I release it. I normally log into discord every single day, but I don't check f95zone every day.

FelFF

Apr 4, 2018
Sandbox can be hit or miss, but even when it hits, it rarely hits this well. If you lost your saves between the updates, restarting from scratch isn't a big deal due to the structure of the game, despite it having a hefty amount of content by this point. Wish other sandbox games were more like this, particularly rpg-maker games since they rarely have a way to skip through text quickly.
Even with this not being an issue here, a skip button would still make the game slightly better. Maybe there's already one and I just missed it idk, but I'm pretty sure the only RPG maker game I've played with one was Renryuu: Ascension iirc. Speeding through text that you've already read or that deals with a character you don't care for is always an appreciated feature.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoriAPC and RenH

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Sandbox can be hit or miss, but even when it hits, it rarely hits this well. If you lost your saves between the updates, restarting from scratch isn't a big deal due to the structure of the game, despite it having a hefty amount of content by this point. Wish other sandbox games were more like this, particularly rpg-maker games since they rarely have a way to skip through text quickly.
Even with this not being an issue here, a skip button would still make the game slightly better. Maybe there's already one and I just missed it idk, but I'm pretty sure the only RPG maker game I've played with one was Renryuu: Ascension iirc. Speeding through text that you've already read or that deals with a character you don't care for is always an appreciated feature.
There is a skip button
Edit: my bad, recalled wrong

Last edited:

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
Does the game have permanently body modification or the girls just get bigger boobs while pregnant?

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Does the game have permanently body modification or the girls just get bigger boobs while pregnant?
there's no stages if thats what u asking. so yes, girls get preggo at once
i guess that stage would be kinda difficult since involves a lot of layers and extra work

Reactions: Sossi0

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Can't think of any permanent body changes off the top of my head aside from some VERY minor characters. Like the random peasants you meet around the City map, if you corrupt them, you'll see "Bimbo" version of the Peasant show up in the Shop later on. As cocomiel stated, permanent body changes are tough because they require more art, more layers, more conditional branches in how the portraits are rendered, etc. Not impossible but it's a bit difficult in a game with so much art and so many different characters already.

In any case...

Version 0.92 is Here!

a4.png

Thanks to some new art, Meradis is now able to continue her work in the bar after you get her pregnant. It's a good thing, too, since she is very popular and loved by all of the customers! Actually, there were LOTS of portrait updates this time; Meradis, Kath, Sylvia, Cherry, and the Elf Goddess. Cherry's ending is now viewable. She has her own ending that is separate from her shared ending scenes with Sylvia. There's more art and more updates for most/all of the characters listed. There's some monster cave and exhibition type stuff, but also some extremely adorable/wholesome and funny content with Cherry if that's more your preference.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Check the for some good intelligence.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes