• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

FelFF

Apr 4, 2018
Kinda miss the old Sylvia and cherry faces, wish we could toggle the new ones on and off. Also speaking of Sylvia, the yandere face doesn't seem to work anymore, idk if someone mentioned that yet.
Kath ending is pretty funny, keep it up.

Reactions: Jamsalad

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Throw_AwayPower I'm not offended, and I do appreciate you reporting bugs and issues. I've already fixed the two you mentioned earlier.

FelFF Can you be more specific about what you mean about the "yandere face" not working? I'd like to know which scene and/or CG set you're referring to. That will make it much easier for me to figure out if there is a problem and how to fix it.

Mar 23, 2022
MoriAPC Glad I haven't upset you. It's hard to tell sometimes through text. But would you mind explaining to me how they were fixed? It's cool if you don't want to share for whatever reason. I'm genuinely curious how they were fixed, if that's okay. I'm just odd like that I guess.

Last edited:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
For Voletta, every time she is meant to change positions there is a branching script that draws her based on a few different variables.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The bath scene transparency was a bit more straightforward, just an issue of me being careless.

Throw_AwayPower

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
For Voletta, every time she is meant to change positions there is a branching script that draws her based on a few different variables.

The bath scene transparency was a bit more straightforward, just an issue of me being careless.

Throw_AwayPower
No homo, but I love you man, you are too good with the community, although we are all big perverts here

Jul 17, 2018
Great game. I do have a question though. I accidentally made Cherry queen. Is there any way to undo this? Also, in a future update, it would be nice if we could choose which girl should be queen, including the succubus, and elf goddess.

ForenZiks

Apr 13, 2019

Throw_AwayPower
Do you think you'll ever add a forced route for the mom or sister? It would round out the game perfectly for me but I understand if that may conflict with the vision.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Do you think you'll ever add a forced route for the mom or sister? It would round out the game perfectly for me but I understand if that may conflict with the vision.
I've brainstormed some ideas. Kath technically already has an option to brainwash her at the start of her quest line but that's more of just an option to skip some of her early scenes if you want to go right to the point where you have more freedom/control over her. It might be possible to do something similar for Cherry that doesn't involve the player needing to go on all of the first date events and the normal progression. All that being said, I think the relationship between Raptor and his family members is a key aspect of his character and I try to avoid writing any material that feels like it doesn't fit my idea of how these characters should interact. Raptor is definitely evil but I think there are some people he cares about a bit more than others, and you can see how he treats them like normal human beings, even goes out of his way to do things for them, puts up with their teasing or their bad habits, etc. etc. It's a nice juxtaposition against the people he doesn't know or care about that he might just disintegrate or turn into a frog because they asked a question he didn't feel like answering.

ForenZiks

Apr 13, 2019
Ah definitely understandable, I always think more freedom the better but with that kind of interference in your vision that makes complete sense. While It's a bit of a shame for me you made a great game and Its your own project, I appreciate the response and the work you put into the game, thank you.

Reactions: MoriAPC

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So, why is this game so light? 50 mb sounds strange, im kinda of paranoid on downloading it
1. The game engine is from 2007, and was primitive even when released.
2. it requires you to install a "runtime" which is a few hundred MB of common files used by all games who run on that engine.
3. it is hard locked to 544x416 resolution
4. the art is good looking, but at such a tiny resolution and with decent compression... really does not take up much space at all. Most of these 50MB are the sex scenes.

Gutts1

Oct 18, 2020
System\RGSS301.dll missing. How do I solve that?

Edit: solved. For some reason winrar messed up

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 44 Votes