• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Any news?
As cocomiel mentioned, I already set the release date for the next version on Discord. I just don't sign into f95zone as frequently. Anyway, 0.93 will be out as early as the 26th or by the 30th at the latest. The beach area will be opened up, several new bikini portraits. Aside from the beach there's new scenes for Cherry, Sagiri, and the Princess main quest has also been updated. There's other misc stuff. I'll post all of the details when the release date comes around.

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but how do you save?
Open up the menu. Right above Exit Game is an option called Memory.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
As cocomiel mentioned, I already set the release date for the next version on Discord. I just don't sign into f95zone as frequently. Anyway, 0.93 will be out as early as the 26th or by the 30th at the latest. The beach area will be opened up, several new bikini portraits. Aside from the beach there's new scenes for Cherry, Sagiri etc
Thank you

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
a6.png

Version 0.93 has been released!

While working on bikini art for some of the characters, we decided to make bikini sprites for them as well. And, since we were already doing this, we updated several character sprites like Queen, Meradis, and Hstrvx to more closely match their portrait. There's new content to view on the Beach. You can progress the Princess main quest and chat with her about a lot more things now, as well as having sex with her without needing a threesome with the Queen. If you already had sex with her, and want to experience her losing her virginity in a solo scene, don't worry; You can erase her memory and even restore her virginity status! By the way, Cherry got some new updates as well, including the ability to have Sagiri come to the house and have tea. Of course you'll be given the option to interrupt their chat and make things lewd...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The has also been updated!

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Edited: sorry for misinformation, we will be more open from now on

Absolute Power Corruption 0.93
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Our torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Last edited:
Reactions: afedvfe

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Uh, I have no idea what the above post is but it's not related to me or the development of this game in any way. I'm just going to assume it's some kind of scam or bot and report the post. Sorry, if I'm mistaken. And please don't send them any money. This game is 100% free and always will be.

Edit: Given my request to report the post was rejected, I'm going to assume they provide some kind of legitimate service. However, I will stress that I have never spoken to this person before or anyone from the RPGDL website. I worked on this game for over 1,800 hours in my free time and do not accept any money for the game. There are six download links to the game in the first post of this topic. For someone to post a download link and request donations comes across to me as incredibly shady. If you want to send them money for some reason, do not send them money for anything relating to Absolute Power Corruption. I am not affiliated with them in any way.

Last edited:

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
I don't see an option to alter the princess and no amount of creampies are getting her pregnant. Virility is set to high.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I don't see an option to alter the princess and no amount of creampies are getting her pregnant. Virility is set to high.
1. Talk to her in her room and select [Scene] and then [Manage]. This will give you the option to reset her status.
2. The impregnation indicator should show during her scenes if you creampie her and especially if virility is set to high. If this is not happening, then let me know and I will investigate it.
3. As outlined in the guide, the Princess can get pregnant and the game will remember that she is pregnant. However, her body won't change, and her pregnancy will not progress. That's because I haven't written or added any of her pregnancy content to the game yet aside from the impregnation. So if you're waiting for her body to change, you need to wait for a future update.

Reactions: gojira667
Mar 23, 2022
Uh, I have no idea what the above post is but it's not related to me or the development of this game in any way. I'm just going to assume it's some kind of scam or bot and report the post. Sorry, if I'm mistaken. And please don't send them any money. This game is 100% free and always will be.

Edit: Given my request to report the post was rejected, I'm going to assume they provide some kind of legitimate service. However, I will stress that I have never spoken to this person before or anyone from the RPGDL website. I worked on this game for over 1,800 hours in my free time and do not accept any money for the game. There are six download links to the game in the first post of this topic. For someone to post a download link and request donations comes across to me as incredibly shady. If you want to send them money for some reason, do not send them money for anything relating to Absolute Power Corruption. I am not affiliated with them in any way.
First, glad to see you instantly distance yourself from something unknown like this and state your points on it. Good job. After a brief look into this group they appear to be a client for torrents or peer to peer transfer and are stating that they now archived/allowed access to Absolute Power Corruption 0.93 on their servers. As for the asking for money. The wording of the post could use quite a lot of improvement. From reading it it can easily be confused as dev or team member asking for money or as you assumed a scam. When in reality they are a torrent site stating they have a copy or access to your game for torrenting and you can support their site. Not sure why they'd need to torrent your game with the size being rather small and there being nothing that would be considered insanely illegal to warrant wiping it from any legitimate file sharing sites. Also if they just grabbed the "game" then they wouldn't have the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP unless they have that added as a separate file. No idea, I don't like/use torrents so I won't be checking.

Side note, 1,800 hours? That's some insane dedication and it shows! Keep up the good work.

Mar 23, 2022
So I had a little yet amusing bug. I'd assume it's a bug but it fits Kath so well that it would be fine if it stays. At the beach Kath states her age is 44. Later in the scene Bikini grab scene her age is stated as 42.

1661794159329.png

• Haha
Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
The people from RPDL did reach out to me personally and we talked it over. I don't hold any ill will against them for sharing a torrent of my game. For the record I have no problems with people sharing the game, as it is intended to be shared for free, but I am against the game being monetized in any way by me and especially by anyone else. If they need money to keep their servers running or whatever, I consider that a separate issue. It was just something that caused me to have a wary reaction, especially since the post looked somewhat official and was posted in the main topic -- and yet I had no idea what it was.

So I had a little yet amusing bug. I'd assume it's a bug but it fits Kath so well that it would be fine if it stays. At the beach Kath states her age is 44. Later in the scene Bikini grab scene her age is stated as 42.
That was totally my fault I remember putting down the wrong age, then someone pointed it out to me, and I fixed it. But apparently I didn't fix it enough! But yeah it is funny since Kath literally forgetting her own age within the span of a few minutes seems totally possible...

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
1. Talk to her in her room and select [Scene] and then [Manage]. This will give you the option to reset her status.
2. The impregnation indicator should show during her scenes if you creampie her and especially if virility is set to high. If this is not happening, then let me know and I will investigate it.
3. As outlined in the guide, the Princess can get pregnant and the game will remember that she is pregnant. However, her body won't change, and her pregnancy will not progress. That's because I haven't written or added any of her pregnancy content to the game yet aside from the impregnation. So if you're waiting for her body to change, you need to wait for a future update.
WHen I chat with her I see "chat" and "sex" and an "X" I don't see a manage option and the pregnancy indicator isn't happening despite those things.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
WHen I chat with her I see "chat" and "sex" and an "X" I don't see a manage option and the pregnancy indicator isn't happening despite those things.
Right, this was my fault for responding on memory instead of checking. Talk to her in the room and choose [Sex]. After you choose [Sex], the given options should be [Sidesex], [X], [X], and [Manage]. If you choose [Manage] you can restore her virginity. If you don't see these options, the game should be immediately sending you to the path where she is already considered a virgin. Also when you play the Princess and Queen scene, the game gives a prompt to allow you to reset her virginity. Therefore, before playing either of her available sex scenes, you should be getting prompts that allow you to manage her virginity status.

EDIT: I should also ask if you modified your save file, as that is important to know when I'm spending time investigating this issue.

Mar 23, 2022
So the give Kath the bar uniform gives the 2 bar points if you don't have the uniform. Specifically the 2 points of if you got her to strip in the room. Basically whether or not you have the uniform it acts as if you did a strip in the room.

Also I would have posted this in the discord but my illogical brain had/has an anxity/panic attack when ever I think of posting there. Gotta love mental illnesses. At least I joined so that's a plus.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Are there pregnant variants with the bikinis as well?

Asking for a friend.
Sadly not. It would be nice to add that feature but keep in mind that it MORE THAN DOUBLES the amount of work required to get each character to appear in the beach. I can't say 100% for sure that it won't happen, but right now it's not on the list. And we're very close to the end of development already, so the chance of new things being added to the list is growing more narrow by the day.

Cape Verde

Aug 26, 2017
i'm having a weird bug, my UP and Left don't seem to be working in game, or more likely it's like they are always pressed so i can't move the character, tried switching keyboard and testing but still the same bug
Super late, but I came across this bug too. I happened to have a second keyboard plugged in, and unplugging it fixed the issue. If you have extra inputs (e.g. keyboards, joysticks, controllers, etc.), try unplugging them.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Yeah it's a known/solved issue with RPG Maker games. It's not something that was caused by me, and there.... might be something I could do about it, I'm not sure, but the amount of people who experience the issue seems to be pretty small, and the fix is pretty easy, so I never considered it a priority to do research into that. I think people are usually happier if I spend more of my time writing new sex scenes and helping get as many CG into the game as possible.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes