Dec 3, 2021
View attachment 3132262

The long awaited [0.95] is here!

I've finally completed the Love Route for the Queen. Although I may go back and add some more scenes in here later to give a more comprehensive dating and romantinc experience, for now, it functions as is. Most importantly, I rewrote every replayable Queen scene in the game, and added one new replayable scene, so that they will work if she is in the normal, slave, lusted, or loving state. The update log might look a bit shorter than usual but please keep in mind that ALL of the work I did rewriting many scenes could essentially be summed up in a single line.

Additionally, I added a new bar costume for Mea, several scenes where she can do things in the bar, and a scene in the tower between Mea and Voletta. I hope it was worth the wait!

Full Version 0.95 Notes...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additionally, I'm going to be seeking some feedback for version 0.96. Particularly, I'd like to know if there are SPECIFIC scenes that people want me to elaborate on.

Feedback I will ignore: "I want more Kath content!" "Can you add a scene with futa?"
Feedback I will appreciate and take into consideration: "When the Queen is standing near the shelf in the store, I'd like her to have more dialogue. It doesn't feel like she says anything in this specific scene."

This is the kind of feedback you can only give if you have REALLY played the game and delved into it, but that's exactly the kind of person who I want to hear from. I want to find all of the little areas in the game that require a bit of extra polish, maybe just a few more lines here or there, and make those scenes feel more full and complete.

Thanks, and enjoy it!

EDIT: The has been updated !!
congrats, hope it wasn't too bad on your mental health and health in general to make this update. wish you much success

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
It's so crazy, when you stopped updating the game my only computer that ran windows had just broken and I could only play games that worked with Mac, but I just got a computer like three days ago that runs windows and I came here to check out this game real quick and you actually updated! I'm pretty hype.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoriAPC

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Can this game be played on JoiPlay?
I just downloaded it, haven't tested it beyond the beginning yet because I'm busy, but it seems to work fine.
Perhaps joiplay will ask you to download the RTP, follow the steps in this video, it is very simple

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jnang and MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Wake up to 86 new notifications... I guess there was no problem with the thread getting updated!

Thanks everyone for the kind words as always! It's really great to have such a huge amount of people supporting me, and cheering for me to continue working on the game. I'll be honestly, recently I was re-reading my post about why I went on hiatus, as well as all of the great responses I got from everyone back then. And the words of everyone encouraging me and telling me to put myself first are a big part of the reason why I was able to feel motivated to come back and continue working on the game. You guys are great!

MoriAPC Is your SubscribeStar still active? I discovered your game only recently and wanted to support it, but it was marked as abandoned. Now that it's back, I love the content and would happily support you, but your SubscribeStar isn't allowing me.
I asked SubStar to disable my account a while ago because I didn't want to accept any money, since my original idea was to give the game away for free. That being said, I might re-activate the account soon, and start asking for some support. The main reason is because it will allow me to put that money toward my future development projects. It's very difficult for me to get high quality art and other assets needed to make these games while giving them away for free, so I'm trying to find a solution to that problem. So maybe I need to just start accepting the generous donations that people have been offering me :LOL:

Yeah, my thoughts exactly upon seeing this. How much content is there actually?
It's tough to say exactly since it's a sandbox game, but my MAIN testing file is over 30 hours right now, and I have other testing files that played through the game and restarted before that. I think it's pretty consistent that you can play this game for at least 20 hours if you want to see all of the content currently in the game. There's also no padding or grinding, so pretty much all of that is either sex scenes, dating scenes, things that actually allow you to interact and roleplay within the world, etc.

The vast majority of that content is sex scenes. This is basically an anthology of a bunch of different sex scenes with many different characters, all connected in one open world that allows you to do whatever you want in more-or-less any order.

Can this game be played on JoiPlay?
As far as I know, JoiPlay always worked in the past. From time to time, some users reported weird/minor issues. I can't really promise anything on my end, since I don't control what JoiPlay devs do with their app, but I THINK the game should at least be playable using JoiPlay. Good luck, and I hope you enjoy it!

Grimm96

Apr 21, 2019
Man, this is definitely one of my favorite games started playing this back in the struggle of early 2021 (one of my low points for sure my old ass laptop struggled to run most renpy games back then) and was bummed to hear we wouldn't get an epic conclusion after the original announcement.
Knowing the Dev is in a better place now and ready to grind the axe again is great XD I wish you the best man and hope you can bring yourself to finish this without it draining you too much.
I love the game but your health is important too man.

SolusSama

May 2, 2019
How is the mind control elements looking now? I remember only the bitchy girl could actually be properly mind controlled before

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoriAPC

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Congratulations on your safe return, Mori Armored Personnel Carrier! (that's what I always think when I see the abbreviation :KEK:)

You've made the best sleeper hit on F95 for sure, and your genuine passion for the work has been sorely missed. Have you thought about making a "Fan Sig" - dev sig in this case - so we can put the word out for the game? I switch mine out every few months or so. The animated ones definitely catch the eye when scrolling.

• Hey there
  • Red Heart
Reactions: rKnight and MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Quick question, what does the swinging tag entail in this game?
There are some scenes in some locations which allow for exhibition style content, and, in some of those scenes, there is also the option to allow for random bystanders and onlookers to get involved in the action. You can also force certain girls to engage in prostitution. The content is all optional and even in many of the cases, the girls typically just make jokes about the other guys being bad at sex and how they're only attracted to MC.

If you're looking to AVOID swinging/sharing content -- it's very easily avoidable
If you're looking to FIND swinging/sharing content -- there is plenty of it to find

That was basically my philosophy for many of the fetishes in this game. Even pregnancy, which is one of the main focuses, can be turned off completely by a toggle in the menu, which stops girls from getting pregnant or even talking about pregnancy risk.

How is the mind control elements looking now? I remember only the bitchy girl could actually be properly mind controlled before
I'll be honest here, I haven't put a dedicated effort into adding Mind Control as a "story" aspect of very many scenes or characters. Mind Control is often used as an option to 'skip over' needing to do other content. You don't want to give a gift to the Queen or convince her to talk to you? Just use Mind Control to make her instantly skip over those requirements.

As the amount of content in the game has expanded, the number of these scenarios where you can use Mind Control has increased. But they're almost always framed as a "Skip" button rather than a "Mind Control Scene" button.

Welcome back, Mori!!

I'm gonna play the whole game from scratch in order to celebrate your return :LOL:
Let us know the total time of your file so I have an answer to give people when they ask how much content is in the game!

Congratulations on your safe return, Mori Armored Personnel Carrier! (that's what I always think when I see the abbreviation :KEK:)

You've made the best sleeper hit on F95 for sure, and your genuine passion for the work has been sorely missed. Have you thought about making a "Fan Sig" - dev sig in this case - so we can put the word out for the game? I switch mine out every few months or so. The animated ones definitely catch the eye when scrolling.
This is the first I've thought about it, really. I'm good at making things, but I'm not super good at promoting myself. If people wanted to put my game(s) in their signature I would be fine with that. I'm not exactly sure how the process works.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes