AtroxDemon19

May 12, 2018
View attachment 3132262

The long awaited [0.95] is here!

I've finally completed the Love Route for the Queen. Although I may go back and add some more scenes in here later to give a more comprehensive dating and romantinc experience, for now, it functions as is. Most importantly, I rewrote every replayable Queen scene in the game, and added one new replayable scene, so that they will work if she is in the normal, slave, lusted, or loving state. The update log might look a bit shorter than usual but please keep in mind that ALL of the work I did rewriting many scenes could essentially be summed up in a single line.

Additionally, I added a new bar costume for Mea, several scenes where she can do things in the bar, and a scene in the tower between Mea and Voletta. I hope it was worth the wait!

Full Version 0.95 Notes...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additionally, I'm going to be seeking some feedback for version 0.96. Particularly, I'd like to know if there are SPECIFIC scenes that people want me to elaborate on.

Feedback I will ignore: "I want more Kath content!" "Can you add a scene with futa?"
Feedback I will appreciate and take into consideration: "When the Queen is standing near the shelf in the store, I'd like her to have more dialogue. It doesn't feel like she says anything in this specific scene."

This is the kind of feedback you can only give if you have REALLY played the game and delved into it, but that's exactly the kind of person who I want to hear from. I want to find all of the little areas in the game that require a bit of extra polish, maybe just a few more lines here or there, and make those scenes feel more full and complete.

Thanks, and enjoy it!

EDIT: The has been updated !!
Man i'm so glad you're back. i never gave up hope. I keep coming every now and then hoping to see a new update on one of the best games i've ever played and here you are. i really hope everything is going well for you and that the break you took was what you needed.

Observer404

Nov 12, 2021
I always have trouble "Public Birthing Machine" path for "The Slut", any straightforward walkthrough?
(I am using the Guide)

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I always have trouble "Public Birthing Machine" path for "The Slut", any straightforward walkthrough?
(I am using the Guide)
1. Set Virility to High, set Exhibition to High
2. Go and talk to the Slut for the first time
3. Select Mind Control -> Mind Control Options -> Pick any options you want for this scene
4. Use the Magic Clock to make her appear again
5. If she got pregnant during the last event, she'll mention that she had a kid offscreen
6. "Rape her first"
7. "To the alley..."
8. [Fuck Crazy Slut] or [Mindless Doll] will both work.
8a. Fuck Crazy Slut : She'll be more vocal and enthusiastic
8b. Mindless Doll : She'll be more quiet and passive
9. Hyper Pregnancy (You MUST choose this to get the Birthing Machine option later)
10. "Take her to the plaza"
11. "Stay and watch" (If you leave, you won't get the scene)
12. "Public Birthing Machine" (If you leave, you won't get the scene)

[Broken Slut] will be added to the [Garbage] tab in the menu. From here if you choose Bad End and Town's Plaything, you can confirm this ending for her, and it will cause her to appear in the middle of town again where you can see the aftermath of the previous scenes.

Reactions: gojira667

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Most of the content for the Slut was written 3 years ago, so the coding for these events is a LOT more messy and crude. It requires you to pick a SPECIFIC set of options in order to get to the desired ending that you want and, worse, because of the messy way that everything is structured, it'd be difficult for me to fix this and to make her event more convenient. Most of the newer characters and newer scenes for old characters allow you a lot of freedom to just choose whatever options you want, and play the scenes in a way that "loops" a lot of the content while allowing you to do/see everything you want to see. But older events like this are very linear, it plays from start to finish, and it's not always clear which options will get you to the actual part of the scene you want to view.

Reactions: hofom77573

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
View attachment 3132262

The long awaited [0.95] is here!

I've finally completed the Love Route for the Queen. Although I may go back and add some more scenes in here later to give a more comprehensive dating and romantinc experience, for now, it functions as is. Most importantly, I rewrote every replayable Queen scene in the game, and added one new replayable scene, so that they will work if she is in the normal, slave, lusted, or loving state. The update log might look a bit shorter than usual but please keep in mind that ALL of the work I did rewriting many scenes could essentially be summed up in a single line.

Additionally, I added a new bar costume for Mea, several scenes where she can do things in the bar, and a scene in the tower between Mea and Voletta. I hope it was worth the wait!

Full Version 0.95 Notes...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additionally, I'm going to be seeking some feedback for version 0.96. Particularly, I'd like to know if there are SPECIFIC scenes that people want me to elaborate on.

Feedback I will ignore: "I want more Kath content!" "Can you add a scene with futa?"
Feedback I will appreciate and take into consideration: "When the Queen is standing near the shelf in the store, I'd like her to have more dialogue. It doesn't feel like she says anything in this specific scene."

This is the kind of feedback you can only give if you have REALLY played the game and delved into it, but that's exactly the kind of person who I want to hear from. I want to find all of the little areas in the game that require a bit of extra polish, maybe just a few more lines here or there, and make those scenes feel more full and complete.

Thanks, and enjoy it!

EDIT: The has been updated !!
Welcome back must say im surprised tho but im not that nosy to inquire why.

also you may ignore asking about scenes but the elves (the normal village elves) seem pretty bland at the moment not much going on with them.

Also since i thought you quit i deleted the old game file so i don't have any saves shit.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MoriAPC

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
Welcome back must say im surprised tho but im not that nosy to inquire why.

also you may ignore asking about scenes but the elves (the normal village elves) seem pretty bland at the moment not much going on with them.

Also since i thought you quit i deleted the old game file so i don't have any saves shit.
My saves

Last edited:
May 21, 2018
It's back, baby!!!

I love APC so much, and I'm very happy to see the game getting worked on again rather than languishing so, so close to that impressive V.1.0. I understood why the author took a step back, but still, thrilled to see it come back.

• Red Heart

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
How to beat the demon queen ? Is there some trick or item you have to prepare ? Both instant win (which doesnt win) and fight fair dont work.

• Red Heart
Dec 15, 2017
The Meradis fight scene is completely broken. No matter how fast I press the direction key, it will not recieve command and I am stuck at phase 2.

• Red Heart

Observer404

Nov 12, 2021
1. Set Virility to High, set Exhibition to High
2. Go and talk to the Slut for the first time
3. Select Mind Control -> Mind Control Options -> Pick any options you want for this scene
4. Use the Magic Clock to make her appear again
5. If she got pregnant during the last event, she'll mention that she had a kid offscreen
6. "Rape her first"
7. "To the alley..."
8. [Fuck Crazy Slut] or [Mindless Doll] will both work.
8a. Fuck Crazy Slut : She'll be more vocal and enthusiastic
8b. Mindless Doll : She'll be more quiet and passive
9. Hyper Pregnancy (You MUST choose this to get the Birthing Machine option later)
10. "Take her to the plaza"
11. "Stay and watch" (If you leave, you won't get the scene)
12. "Public Birthing Machine" (If you leave, you won't get the scene)

[Broken Slut] will be added to the [Garbage] tab in the menu. From here if you choose Bad End and Town's Plaything, you can confirm this ending for her, and it will cause her to appear in the middle of town again where you can see the aftermath of the previous scenes.
Thanks you!
It has been a while since I did it the first time, I just had trouble remembering.

Most of the content for the Slut was written 3 years ago, so the coding for these events is a LOT more messy and crude. It requires you to pick a SPECIFIC set of options in order to get to the desired ending that you want and, worse, because of the messy way that everything is structured, it'd be difficult for me to fix this and to make her event more convenient. Most of the newer characters and newer scenes for old characters allow you a lot of freedom to just choose whatever options you want, and play the scenes in a way that "loops" a lot of the content while allowing you to do/see everything you want to see. But older events like this are very linear, it plays from start to finish, and it's not always clear which options will get you to the actual part of the scene you want to view.
That makes sense.
Again, thanks!

• Red Heart

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Old save works? I don't see Mea in the bar.
Old saves always work. Did you give her the Bar Outfit and send her to the bar to work there? Also, are you using a save editor or did you mod your save file in any way? If you can answer these questions and she still doesn't appear, I'll investigate it ASAP.

How to beat the demon queen ? Is there some trick or item you have to prepare ? Both instant win (which doesnt win) and fight fair dont work.
Sounds like you haven't increased your Magic stat or haven't increased it enough yet? Check the GUIDE in the first post for further details. I've written over 100 pages of material detailing how to unlock all of the content in the game, so you'll have to forgive me if I don't want to explain the same thing that is already written in the guide.

The Meradis fight scene is completely broken. No matter how fast I press the direction key, it will not recieve command and I am stuck at phase 2.
Hold down the button.
(Very, very common complaint. I should add something to the scene that tells the player to hold down the button so they will stop saying it's broken.)

Reactions: lan1967
4.50 star(s) 44 Votes