Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Sounds like you haven't increased your Magic stat or haven't increased it enough yet? Check the GUIDE in the first post for further details. I've written over 100 pages of material detailing how to unlock all of the content in the game, so you'll have to forgive me if I don't want to explain the same thing that is already written in the guide.
So I need to grind my magic stat somehow. All i've noticed so far is that if you loose to the knight captain , you get a +1hp every time. It didnt seem easy to level in this game unless I've not found the place where I am suppose to level ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoriAPC

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
hmmmm-homer-simpson.gif
Hi, could someone tell me if the game has a particular order to follow the missions, or if it is better to do main missions first before starting to do the character missions? The guide says what to do in each mission or the result, but it does not say an order. (for example, I just started trying it and the game suddenly tells me that "the kingdom is paying attention to what I do" and if I want to conquer it, I mean, I just left Mc's room and the game is already telling me to conquer the kingdom :HideThePain: )

Thanks.

• Red Heart

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
View attachment 3137708
Hi, could someone tell me if the game has a particular order to follow the missions, or if it is better to do main missions first before starting to do the character missions? The guide says what to do in each mission or the result, but it does not say an order. (for example, I just started trying it and the game suddenly tells me that "the kingdom is paying attention to what I do" and if I want to conquer it, I mean, I just left Mc's room and the game is already telling me to conquer the kingdom :HideThePain: )

Thanks.
You can play the events in ROUGHLY any order you want, but some suggestions are

1. Conquer the Kingdom ASAP, maybe even as the first thing you do, since being King opens up a lot of other content
2. Increase your Magic stat ASAP, since it allows for more interactions with other characters, and thus opens up any other content that is difficult to access

Aside from that, as long as you aren't trying to fight the two most difficult enemies in the game repeatedly, while refusing to read the Guide, you should be fine. Go for whichever characters and events are the most appealing to you. Think of this as more similar to Skyrim than Final Fantasy.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
So I need to grind my magic stat somehow. All i've noticed so far is that if you loose to the knight captain , you get a +1hp every time. It didnt seem easy to level in this game unless I've not found the place where I am suppose to level ?
use the City Map in your Tokens menu to warp directly to the castle
take over the kingdom
go to the World Map and use the Magic Clock repeatedly until Merlin shows up to challenge you
go into Merlin's world
talk to Peter and ask him to instantly defeat Merlin for you
go into the magic workshop before you leave and drain Merlin's magic (Magic+1)
use any Token to leave Merlin's workshop
go back to the world map
go to the forest on the right side of the map (witch's forest, not elves forest)
complete the witch's quest as quickly or slowly as you prefer
use the magic device in her house to drain her magic
you now have the highest possible magic stat

THERE IS NO GRINDING IN THIS GAME

next time, read the guide. I do not feel inclined to answer any further questions that you want to ask, because I have answered them all already, and it takes away the time that I could spend actually developing the next update.

Blacklamb

Nov 16, 2022
It's very difficult for me to get high quality art and other assets needed to make these games while giving them away for free, so I'm trying to find a solution to that problem. So maybe I need to just start accepting the generous donations that people have been offering me :LOL:
It you are interested just for YOU my art is free.
lum2.jpg

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
Old saves always work. Did you give her the Bar Outfit and send her to the bar to work there? Also, are you using a save editor or did you mod your save file in any way? If you can answer these questions and she still doesn't appear, I'll investigate it ASAP.

Sounds like you haven't increased your Magic stat or haven't increased it enough yet? Check the GUIDE in the first post for further details. I've written over 100 pages of material detailing how to unlock all of the content in the game, so you'll have to forgive me if I don't want to explain the same thing that is already written in the guide.

Hold down the button.
(Very, very common complaint. I should add something to the scene that tells the player to hold down the button so they will stop saying it's broken.)
I used magic clocks and new options appeared with her.

• Red Heart

dumpsmailto

Nov 12, 2022
Where should I look for sharing scenes ?
So far the ones I found were with the one with the Harpy and one with Piney and a shy guy at the start, they were good.

• Red Heart

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
That is a massively epic Kath :LOL::love:

Where should I look for sharing scenes ?
So far the ones I found were with the one with the Harpy and one with Piney and a shy guy at the start, they were good.
There are other characters you can recruit and send to the bar. Also, if you're into monster stuff, the monster cave is worth checking out! If you want to spoil yourself slightly, there's a section near the bottom guide that lists a bunch of the differen Exhibition scenes in the game without telling you exactly how to unlock each scene. That could give you a good general idea of where to start.

One of the really good ones I recommend is Resvin. She's named the "Tired Lady" when you first meet her, and you can find her wandering around the Shiny City map. After you talk to her a few times, you can progress her quest, and eventually convince her to end up working at the bar.

(Eventually depending on how far you want to push it and how many people you hire, the "Bar" ends up being more like a brothel/strip club)

MoriAPC, would you have any ideas about this by the way? Or perhaps any way I could debug this?
Hmm... Honestly, to me, it sounds like exactly what happens when you don't have the RTP installed, so I'm not sure what else it would be other than that. Maybe you can try double checking that you have the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP installed? It's possible that you have the wrong RTP (VX and VX Ace are different, for example), or maybe something happened and you just need to reinstall it? That would be my first suggestion but after that I'm actually not even sure what I'd suggest.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Why is the game window still tiny af and impossible to resize?

I remember that being fixed in previous releases already.

Reactions: alltreck

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Do all girls have gangbang, sharing scenes?
Not all of them do, but there's a lot of girls in the game.

At the bottom of the Guide there's a list of all of the exhibition and sharing scenes. You can check character by character if you need information on how to find a specific scene. If you don't feel like checking the guide, just go to the bar, start there, and then go explore the world and try to find other girls you can either send to the bar or do other stuff with.

Reactions: Ndsjade

Ndsjade

Sep 8, 2017
Not all of them do, but there's a lot of girls in the game.

At the bottom of the Guide there's a list of all of the exhibition and sharing scenes. You can check character by character if you need information on how to find a specific scene. If you don't feel like checking the guide, just go to the bar, start there, and then go explore the world and try to find other girls you can either send to the bar or do other stuff with.
Will all girls have gangbang, sharing scenes in future updates?

• Angry
Reactions: parakep

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Will all girls have gangbang, sharing scenes in future updates?
No. The game is 95% Complete at this point. Many of the girls aren't going to get any additional content.

Again, there are a LOT of girls in this game. I think if you are still asking this, you are underestimating the amount of content in the game. I literally could not add a gangbang scene for every girl in the game at this point. It would take me probably over 100 hours to add that much more content in the game.

There are over 25 girls in this game. If HALF of them had Gangbang scenes, that would still be more gangbang content than most other games on the site.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes