VN Ren'Py Abandoned Absolutely Haunting [v0.3.16] [Mindshard Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

polisummer

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
The development of Absolutely Haunting is going to be on hold again. (I am posting this on July 24th, 2018.)

I'm not sure when it will resume honestly. I am not the one in charge of the project, nor have much control over it at all. I only program it.

Please send all of your inquiries to Mindshard_dev. He controls the Patreon and twitter, so any new information or updates will come from him.

I cannot pause or freeze the Patreon unfortunately. I do not have access to it. Since the game is on hold again for an unknown amount of time, it may be best to drop your pledges.

I sincerely thank all of you for following the game this far. The best I could do was make the builds free here on itch.io.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Absolutely Abandoned. Just kidding. It's just on hold until further notice just like "missing, presumed dead"

polisummer

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
i just check the patreon page and it's under a review by patreon's trust and safety team
Yep. The writer totally abandoned it. I have no idea wtf he's doing but neither me or the one other person who was working on this game have heard from him in almost a year.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
v0.3.16 Linux/Windows/Mac and yes, it's still abandoned, we're just missing the most recent versions.

• Haha
Reactions: BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
v0.3.16 Linux/Windows/Mac and yes, it's still abandoned, we're just missing the most recent versions.
i love to hunt for new updates, thanks for pointing me in the right direction :coffee:

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote