dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I have updated the translation with a GPT-4 Version. Shoutout to m5kro | who created UpdateGame.bat. Now people no longer have to go to download a patch and apply it manually. Just run the bat and it will take care of everything for you.

Additionally, GreeDGrineer translated the pictures which is what I hate doing the most so big thanks to him for that.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I have updated the translation with a GPT-4 Version. Shoutout to m5kro | who created UpdateGame.bat. Now people no longer have to go to download a patch and apply it manually. Just run the bat and it will take care of everything for you.

Additionally, GreeDGrineer translated the pictures which is what I hate doing the most so big thanks to him for that.
--

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
HELL YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

I assume you updated the download links too?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023

--

Thanks for translating it, but could you also upload the files to apply them manually? without the need to use third-party programs

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Thanks for translating it, but could you also upload the files to apply them manually? without the need to use third-party programs
Its not really third party, I already checked it and its clean. Its a very straightforward script.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But sure, I can include the patch as well for those who are paranoid.

HELL YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

I assume you updated the download links too?
Yup

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Its not really third party, I already checked it and its clean. Its a very straightforward script.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But sure, I can include the patch as well for those who are paranoid.

Yup
I've found a vital problem in this translation, and it's one of the keys of this game: suggar daddy system. Almost everything in the pc is untranslated. Will you be able to translate that part at some point?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I've found a vital problem in this translation, and it's one of the keys of this game: suggar daddy system. Almost everything in the pc is untranslated. Will you be able to translate that part at some point?
Its all translated for me, did you run the gameupdate?

1713302805338.png

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
The 'Sugar daddy' screen has lots of JP text. I take it wasnt translated? Then again, dont think it should bother much.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes